Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,054 members, 7,960,360 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

2wins's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2wins's Profile / 2wins's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Business / Re: Fiverr Level One Sellers Can Now Apply For Fiverr Revenue Card by 2wins(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
maxibrainz: For those who need fiverr ebook drop your email
Can I have it pls ? Vickyreal27@gmail.com
Food / Re: Where Can I Buy Unripe Palm Kernel Seeds And Oil In Lagos by 2wins(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2013
I dont understand clearly. U need palm oil or palm carnel oil ? Make it cear to me pls. Or

Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2wins(m): 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
mabelly: @ 2win and Mr Niyi (couldnt make out your nairaland handle), your replied mail/form has been revieved and compiled.
Thanks Chairman. Keep updating me
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2wins(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
2ruink:
Good man! pls you will be the one doing the compilation of our e-mail adds. They will be used to alert our members on any development through which we can ascertain possible number of attendees come first meeting. Through these e-mails, we will distribute all information find confidential. You know, our ideas are not safe here. Start with mine: ampemy@yahoo.com
Mine is kroophy@yahoo.com.

@2ruink, 2 or 3 people can shake the whole world, they can make the needed different. So we dont need crowd b4 the first meeting. Disregard all doubters who are giving reasons why it won't work. If u want to count a follower as one of the leaders, u fail. Let the few leaders take the risk and move, then u see crowd behind. Stop postponding this SEED called meeting. Not until we meet in a 5 star hotel. We all understand our environment and how things are. We can meet in any decent place. Result is most important
Business / Re: Guys, Let's Talk Business by 2wins(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
I 'v been skipng ths thread, avoding a klik on it, not knowing it is a seed which if it germinates, and watered well, its success will be wild. I am in now. I will be back
Adverts / Few Hours Time, Bhip Will Be In Nigeria. Join Those Whose Story Will Be Changed by 2wins(m): 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
One of the fastest growing global giants in Network marketing will be launched in Nigeria in few hours time. The amicable corprate team from bHIP inc. USA will be in Nigeria for the launch of bHIP into Nigeria market and Africa at large.
Be lucky enough to be one of the first to hear about a company and brand new product & category that is taking the world by storm.
Date = Saturday 30th June 2012 (2 day away).
Venue = Best Western Hotel, 12 Allen Avenue Ikeja.
Time = 11:30am. Limited seats available.

Visit www.bhipglobalafrica.com

Kenny

Business / Re: 10,000 Metric Tons Of Cassava Chips Urgently Needed!!!!!!!!!!! by 2wins(m): 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
I will contact u ?
Business / Re: Refined Palm Oil Needed For Export. by 2wins(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2012
How can I get ur contact ?
Literature / Re: Writing Requires Creativity, Patience, & Courage. It's Not Easy. by 2wins(m): 4:32pm On May 29, 2012
Pls any publisher in the house ?
Properties / For Granite,sharp Sand,granite Dust, And Cement. by 2wins(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2012
We bring it where you need it in a good price. Call 07087218173
Adverts / 2008 Honda CR-V 4 Sale by 2wins(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2012
Registered and neat
Politics / Re: Biafra Human Right Initiative (BILIE) Gets Registered With United Nations by 2wins(m): 8:00pm On May 11, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: The people were reminded that
the Project for Biafra's
liberation is purely that of the
co-operation of peoples who
due to centuries of domicile
proximity and interactions have
had similar experiences and
common historical antecedents.
Over the years, the people
through interactions of various
kinds came to have a good
understanding of one another
which has resulted in mutual
respect, relative peace and
stability due to a common world
view. It was emphasized that
Biafra is a coalition of nations of
peoples who are bound by one
goal and one destiny; to free
themselves from the
senselessness of a one-Nigeria.
Biafrans are those peoples who
want to restore their national
sovereignty essentially as they
had it before the advent of the
European colonialists. Biafrans
are peoples who have come to
accept that they are on a
journey together and want to
help each other to achieve their
best potentials in a free, secure,
peaceful and stable society
which Nigeria is incapable of
providing for them.
Clearly, there is no group of
Biafran nations that wants to
dominate and rule over the
other. In Biafra, persons can
assume positions of
responsibility only through a
mutually acceptable
sociopolitical system of
administration. It must be
realized that it has never been
in the nature of any one nation
within Biafra to dominate and
lord it over the other. The
peoples have always known, as
against feudalism, healthy
competitions as in the
communal wrestling matches
which have always been based
on the principles of fair play and
sportsmanship. Hence it was
made clear that in keeping with
this age-old spirit of
independence and private
ownership that has guided the
people and just as they have
always had it, resources and
wealth found anywhere in
Biafraland will always belong to
the individual or community
landowner who only pays taxes
to the state for the running and
provision of those communal
utilities and infrastructures that
are better jointly owned and
operated. It was also pointed
out that a Biafra without a
clearly defined and effective
system of high standard of
accountability, transparency and
the consciousness of quality
service to the people cannot be
imagined...osita ebiem
ikenna biko nyem email address gi. Tinye ya ebe a : kroophy@yahoo.com
Autos / Toyota Corola 1999 Model For Sale by 2wins(m): 3:48pm On May 10, 2012
Toks, 1999 model toyota corola for sale. Contact . 07087218173
Adverts / For Your Monument POP Ceiling. by 2wins(m): 10:20pm On May 09, 2012
Monument POP Ceiling. Manufactured in Nigeria with Spanish technology. For good texture,weight,thickness,size,designs and durability this ceiling tiles,
Properties / Re: I Need Supply Of 4500m2 Of Interlocking Stone In Leeki by 2wins(m): 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2012
Helo Sir. My name is Kenny Ruphus. I supply intercking stone for roads, for compounds,gravel and granite,sand and cement. My phone number is 08093600109
Autos / Re: I Need Suv Of Either Toyota Or Honda For 800 by 2wins(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2012
Drop ur fone number. For easy contact
Autos / Re: Honda Bullet Needed Urgently by 2wins(m): 11:26pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ur contact number ? Or drop it here : kroophy@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop by 2wins(m): 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2012
shymmex: Sitting on my bed, as I inhale, and exhale my cigarette smoke - I reminisce how I used to view Nigerians as the same people. I was never raised to believe my tribe was superior to my “bredrin’s” tribe. We were all raised as Nigerians first before anything – and we all used to verbally defend Nigeria against our Ghanaian peers – and fist fight our Caribbean peers. That seems like a long time ago now – because tribalism is now rife among Nigerians in diaspora, and on the virtual World Wide Web. It seems we were all young back then, and we were living in denial – and probably tribalists on the inside, but Nigerian on outside.

I noticed every time I chat to my friends now (most of whom have never been to Nigeria) – they are always quick to point out their tribes. My Igbo friend told me the other day, that his sister got married to one of ‘my people’. I was shocked when he said one of ‘my people’ – and I asked him what he meant by that. He then explained to me that his sister got married to a Yoruba guy. My Urhobo/Edo friend has now imbibed the habit of always reminding that “those are your people” every time there are Yoruba names on TV. To be honest, I’m not comfortable with this new trend. It seems everyone in the diaspora has now been infected the tribal consciousness virus. We never used to be like this – we used to be proud Nigerians back in the days – when we used go to African parties, and jam to Sir Shina Peters and King Sunny Ade together as Nigerians. Where did it go wrong?

Today, I went on youtube to check SBTV (a UK urban music video channel on youtube) – and I saw an acoustic performance by the great Nigerian singer, Nneka. As I scrolled down to read some of the comments under the video – I noticed some youths posted comments like: “she is Igbo, that’s my tribe”, “big up Igbo, Igbo for life”, “repping Igbo hard” etc. I was baffled because this is a music video channel visited by mostly youths raised in the UK – and I was expecting the Nigerians on there to big up, Naija – and not their tribes. This new trend of tribal consciousness is becoming problematic, and we need to put it in check before it consumes us all – and destroy our future generations.

We’re all still Nigerians, pending our disintegration – which is not happening in the foreseeable future. The older folks among us need to stop promoting tribal sentiments – and start raising their kids as Nigerians. The Nigerian diaspora is already divided along class, and country of residence lines – we shouldn’t divide further – what’s already divided.

I know Nigeria is in a sorry state – but we don’t need to write the country off. I believe in the population, and the diversity Nigeria brings. I believe in the Nigerian people. If china can go from being a hellhole, to being a superpower – I believe Nigeria can also do the same. Nigerians are a unique group of people, bond together by the Confluence of Niger & Benue River – and we shouldn't break the natural confluence, which binds us together. Nigeria is Africa – and the future of Africa depends on Nigeria. If Nigeria can rise to its full potentials – I believe Africa definitely has an opportunity to turn the tide – but if Nigeria fails, Africa is going to be exploited forever.

Nigeria is Europe’s mistake – but a blessing to mama Africa. The future of the black race depends on us – we can’t let our race down.

N/B: Some may want to claim that I'm also a tribalist - but the truth is that I was infected with the bug on NL, and I have since rid myself off the silly bug. cool
Sorry oh. But naija is more united tday than tmoro.
Autos / Re: Need A Registered Sound Camry 99 Pencil Light Between 500k-600k by 2wins(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ poster how do I u ? Fone or email.
Romance / Re: Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture? by 2wins(m): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2012
Our culture is rather to finger in the public
Romance / Re: Is Kissing Part Of Our Culture? by 2wins(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2012
Really,kissing is not our culture. Our culture is fingering
Religion / Re: T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader by 2wins(m): 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
PROPHECY : This year's Christmas will fall on December 25.
My Pastor said it in our church (Final Battle Miracle Church) tday.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.