Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,315 members, 7,887,959 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:57 PM

How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months (1042 Views)

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / CBN To Sell Dollars In Special Auction To Clear Backlogs / Why Is Pound Outstripping Dollars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months by Olajhidey22(m): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello Nairalander,

Just a quick one here, i wanna share the experience gathered since i joined Trevo in January 2016 and so far i have earned 220 Dollars.

I joined Trevo precisely January ending, actually i ought to have joined since last year but due to the discouragement i got from people telling me networking here in Nigeria isn't profitable, and that others will use you as a stepping stone to their greater achievements and bla bla bla. I actually believed them though and restrained myself from going further into it, but later i was prompted to research this particular product called Trevo, and now am a living witness to this, maybe if i had join earlier i'll be living in millions at the moment.

I will explain in details my experience so far.

=> You don't need a lot of money to Register.
I actually thought i needed a huge buck to get started, but on getting to the company the training was organised for free and the seminar also was done for free, but the registration cost me #15,800. And i was given a bottle of their product for that amount paid.

=>How I Got My Registration Fee Back Within a Week with Interest.
This was the last thing i ever thought of, but believe me the product spoke for itself. A relative of mine who had eye problem (the doctors can explain this better) came visiting on the day i was back home after registered with Trevo, a Saturday evening to be precise. A thought struck me, i remembered during the seminar that a guy with this same disability shared his testimony about how Trevo Drink restored his sight to an extent after taking Trevo regularly for like two months (I won't lie to you, i never believed him then when he gave his testimony cos i'd googled this product weeks back and read people's review about the product itself which wasn't encouraging).

I decided giving it a trial with my friend (i dashed it out to him of course considering the degree of our relationship and the fact that i never believed it will work for him) with the instruction for him to take it regularly. I was surprised to get a call from his mum on the Friday that followed, asking me where i got the product i gave his son, and asking if she can still get more, if possible a pack (I was quite amazed and feeling like a superman, i must confess). Her reason was due to the fact that her sons vision were much better than it had ever been before, his doctor even advised he changes his thick glass to a lighter one. (So his mum said, Really hard to believe i must confess). I told his mum each drink cost 15,000 and she paid me #180,000 to get a dozen for her. In the actual sense a bottle cost #12,000 for someone who has registered with them and am sure you can calculate my gain, i wont do that for you.
NB: Amount Earned here wasn't included in the $220 Dollars

=> How I Earned 220 Dollars Since January.
Now the real business is here and not from my first point (1st point: Buying from the company at lesser amount and selling for more)

The company paid me 60 Dollars for each referral made and i even get paid when the referred person brings in another person and i continued earning all through my down-line. (You might not really understand this well but for better clarification contact me via my signature)

My Review Analysis

I was once part of those who rate networking marketing a ZERO (0) and i refer to them as scam. But at the moment, i've seen the good side of Trevo and i can assure you that they stand out. I am a living witness to the authenticity of their product.

Anyone's failure in Networking was the choice the person choosed. Your success lies in your hand in any business you set out to do, it all depends on how zealous and passionate you were with how you carried out each days activities.

The Secret to my little achievement within this few weeks were:

=>Hardwork
=>Consistence
=>Perseverance &
=> Honesty

NB: I'm not writing this review to earn from your registration fee or some sots of but only trying to prove most people wrong that not all Networking marketing are FAKE & SCAM as most people have rated them to be. Just a caution to everyone never to judge a business opportunity easily by what others say.

If you need more enlightenment on how you can go about this and earn some extra income for yourself or any question related to Trevo itself, am always available to to reply you.... You can contact me on Whatsapp or send me a mail (Check My Signature)

And if you wanna register and need a tutor to guide you through the process to expect a positive result within a month, then feel free to contact me also.

Remember that SUCCESS is not by FORCE but CHOICE.
So choose wisely!!!
Re: How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months by ojay2053(m): 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Coolio

1 Like

Re: How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months by Olajhidey22(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
ojay2053:
Coolio

Thanks smiley
Re: How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months by Olajhidey22(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Seminar & Training is free...Grab the opportunity now before its too late.

Contact me for more details
Re: How I Earned $220 Dollars in 2 Months by Olajhidey22(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Olajhidey22:
Hello Nairalander,

Just a quick one here, i wanna share the experience gathered since i joined Trevo in January 2016 and so far i have earned 220 Dollars.

I joined Trevo precisely January ending, actually i ought to have joined since last year but due to the discouragement i got from people telling me networking here in Nigeria isn't profitable, and that others will use you as a stepping stone to their greater achievements and bla bla bla. I actually believed them though and restrained myself from going further into it, but later i was prompted to research this particular product called Trevo, and now am a living witness to this, maybe if i had join earlier i'll be living in millions at the moment.

I will explain in details my experience so far.

=> You don't need a lot of money to Register.
I actually thought i needed a huge buck to get started, but on getting to the company the training was organised for free and the seminar also was done for free, but the registration cost me #15,800. And i was given a bottle of their product for that amount paid.

=>How I Got My Registration Fee Back Within a Week with Interest.
This was the last thing i ever thought of, but believe me the product spoke for itself. A relative of mine who had eye problem (the doctors can explain this better) came visiting on the day i was back home after registered with Trevo, a Saturday evening to be precise. A thought struck me, i remembered during the seminar that a guy with this same disability shared his testimony about how Trevo Drink restored his sight to an extent after taking Trevo regularly for like two months (I won't lie to you, i never believed him then when he gave his testimony cos i'd googled this product weeks back and read people's review about the product itself which wasn't encouraging).

I decided giving it a trial with my friend (i dashed it out to him of course considering the degree of our relationship and the fact that i never believed it will work for him) with the instruction for him to take it regularly. I was surprised to get a call from his mum on the Friday that followed, asking me where i got the product i gave his son, and asking if she can still get more, if possible a pack (I was quite amazed and feeling like a superman, i must confess). Her reason was due to the fact that her sons vision were much better than it had ever been before, his doctor even advised he changes his thick glass to a lighter one. (So his mum said, Really hard to believe i must confess). I told his mum each drink cost 15,000 and she paid me #180,000 to get a dozen for her. In the actual sense a bottle cost #12,000 for someone who has registered with them and am sure you can calculate my gain, i wont do that for you.
NB: Amount Earned here wasn't included in the $220 Dollars

=> How I Earned 220 Dollars Since January.
Now the real business is here and not from my first point (1st point: Buying from the company at lesser amount and selling for more)

The company paid me 60 Dollars for each referral made and i even get paid when the referred person brings in another person and i continued earning all through my down-line. (You might not really understand this well but for better clarification contact me via my signature)

My Review Analysis

I was once part of those who rate networking marketing a ZERO (0) and i refer to them as scam. But at the moment, i've seen the good side of Trevo and i can assure you that they stand out. I am a living witness to the authenticity of their product.

Anyone's failure in Networking was the choice the person choosed. Your success lies in your hand in any business you set out to do, it all depends on how zealous and passionate you were with how you carried out each days activities.

The Secret to my little achievement within this few weeks were:

=>Hardwork
=>Consistence
=>Perseverance &
=> Honesty

NB: I'm not writing this review to earn from your registration fee or some sots of but only trying to prove most people wrong that not all Networking marketing are FAKE & SCAM as most people have rated them to be. Just a caution to everyone never to judge a business opportunity easily by what others say.

If you need more enlightenment on how you can go about this and earn some extra income for yourself or any question related to Trevo itself, am always available to to reply you.... You can contact me on Whatsapp or send me a mail (Check My Signature)

And if you wanna register and need a tutor to guide you through the process to expect a positive result within a month, then feel free to contact me also.

Remember that SUCCESS is not by FORCE but CHOICE.
So choose wisely!!!

(1) (Reply)

Earn 30% On Your Extra Money / HAULAGE: Which Aspect Of Haulage Business Can Make This? (PIC) / Newly Launched Airtime Top Up / Data Purchase And Free SMS Website – See Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.