Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,969 members, 7,936,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends (1122 Views)

BBNaija: A Date With Cee C Or N10,000? Nigerians React / Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) / Omoni Oboli's Hubby Orders Her Back Home As She Shows Off Her Butt, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Gistupdated: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
This is hilarious.

Like seriously will you do this as a MAN.

Some funny comments men are making on the blog lool.

SOURCE: http://follownewsupdate..com.ng/2016/03/guy-dumps-babe-after-she-shows-up-for.html

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by heeyarnuh(f): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2016
she deserved it...... Sharp guy

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Seriously I could be so welcoming nd heartwarming buh cmon its a date not a lil party.. Haba .. Well truth be told d guy is a bit harsh...
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Not nice... you should have said it calmly but firmly that you invited her alone and was looking forward to her company alone... hence you were not prepared for the other friends...sorry I am not holding enough for all of us.... moreso what makes you think they have no plans to pay 4 their own meals?

whatever happened to your communication skills and manners? if you had any to begin with.

btw what made you think they cannot even feed and cloth you?

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Vikkie14: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
If you think this guy is a Smart Guy, hit LIKE.
If you do not support what he did, hit SHARE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by rheether(f): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2016
Broke ass fool.Your mama raised a fool.
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2016
The gentlemanly way would have been to sort out the bill and go ahead and break up.
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Came: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na when babe no like man She dey carry plenty of her friends gum body come visit man. You self no send the babe, that is why you behave like that . Two of una no like una self . SHIKINA !!!!
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
that is a lie....
Came:
Na when babe no like man She dey carry plenty of her friends gum body come visit man. You self no send the babe, that is why you behave like that . Two of una no like una self . SHIKINA !!!!
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by MRBrownJ: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
there was no other way to act, he did what NEEDED to be done!
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 04, 2016
rheether:
u sef, how much money u get?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by swizmony(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2016
rheether:

Seems u would have done same if u were the babe. But its not fair
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Smellymouth: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
I respect the dude!!!

Nice one..

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by Smellymouth: 7:51am On Apr 04, 2016
rheether:

You and poverty are like :: grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by bolt000(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin HIAN.. Them go wash plates tire ehn.
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by hedonistic: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
Hungry Nigerian girls with zero common sense specialize in this kind of horrible behaviour. They bring their friends to come and chop awoof and size up the guy at the same time. How are you supposed to bond with a new girl when her hungry friends are right there in your space to play gooseberry?

Recently, I invited a girl out and when she called me that she was on her way, I heard voices in the background. I asked who was with her in the cab, and she casually responded that it was her friends; that they were coming together. I said ok o. After that, I calmly paid for my beer and barbecue and left the place. When she got there, she call me tire until her hand pain am enough to stop. That was the end. Deleted the idiot's number. Some people without sense are not worth my time.
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by hatux: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2016
She deserves that...
Re: Guy Dumps Babe After She Shows Up For A Date With Three Of Her Friends by hensben(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
I think the guy did the right thing if you ask me. I mean, a date and you came with your friends Only in Nigeria. This clearly shows most Nigerians don't even know the significance of things as a result of hunger driven mentality.

(1) (Reply)

Who Wore It Better-joselyn Dumas Vs Jennifer Lopez / Actress Adunni Ade Fires Back At People Who Criticize Baby Mamas / Adorable Photos Of Solidstar's Super Cute Son You Haven't Seen Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.