Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,800 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer (7338 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / 5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Are y'all kidding team light skin all the way wink cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Light high yella dudes.
I like the color contrast of our skins.
With me bein' the darker.
grin undecided
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by handsam(m): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Light high yella dudes
Or ones near pale in color
I like the color contrast of our
skins
With me bein' the darker.
.....But I wouldn't turn away dark skin dude.....if he sexy wink
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
handsam:
tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue
tongue tongue Hi Handsam tongue tongue
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by handsam(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
tongue tongue Hi Handsam tongue tongue
tongue tongue hey. .whatsup kingcheezypuff tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by KINGinVAHALA: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Majority of guys (me inclusive) like's ladies who re light skin while ladies (majority) prefer dark skin guys.
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
handsam:
tongue tongue hey,whatsup king.cheezypuff tongue tongue
Don't derail this thread handsam.I know how you do tongue bye.
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Majority of guys (me inclusive) like's ladies who re light skin while ladies (majority) prefer dark skin guys.
Popular belief that does nothin' but harm.
Shame seein' it ain't even true.
Folk like what they like, it ain't determined by gender.

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by KINGinVAHALA: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Popular belief that does nothin' but harm.
Shame seein' it ain't even true.
Folk like what they like, it ain't determined by gender.
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by handsam(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't derail this thread handsam.I know how you do tongue bye.
cheesygrin. .now dt u mentioned dt word. .ma derail small tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by JUNIT1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This seems to be the consensus, look at kim, she decided to date a dark skinned guy, most black femal celebs that are light in complexion date black skinned guys, i lie?
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by KINGinVAHALA: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
JUNIT1:

This seems to be the consensus, look at kim, she decided to date a dark skinned guy, most black femal celebs that are light in complexion date black skinned guys, i lie?
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Prizzed: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
From all states in Nigeria, you are welcome to join us. Fake people are not allowed in, Single Christians willing to improve spiritually, as well as knowing how to wear the right attitude that will propel them into meeting the true one God has prepared for them are the ones that will find purpose in this group.

NB, if you are already engaged pls we implore you not to join

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
I love it dark, fat and long cheesy tongue with hairs to play around wit tongue

You're talking about me baby, no doubt! Holla at me and I'll give it to you baby!!
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by JUNIT1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

You're talking about me baby, no doubt! Holla at me and I'll give it to you baby!!

Dark skinned guys are flirts evidently!!! grin grin
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
JUNIT1:

Hahahaa, I think you may be referring to something else now hey
Yes, A man cheesy
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
naughty girl
tongue tongue
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oti razz ju. Smh
razz ko, ragae ni cheesy
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Leriebloom(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
I like them tall, dark and handsome grin
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, you just had to type this
Yes nah
Dirty mind peeps cheesy
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
MUVA:

Some lightskinned niggaz have it dark. grin
I doubt it
Pix or adonbilivt tongue
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by MrCork: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
JUNIT1:
Hi Ladies

So I just thought of this and wanted your opinion on the matter..

Do you prefer light skinned or dark skinned guys.. or does it matter

Which one do you feel attracted to the most...

Lets hear your thoughts!!!

^^^^^GAY ALERT!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
Yes nah
Dirty mind peeps cheesy
Lol, you sound more like the dirty minded one nah. Btw, why are your pictures always sketchy?
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

bet wait!
What do u want to gimme
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
razz ko, ragae ni cheesy
and blues
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
bet wait!
What do u want to gimme

"dark, fat and long with hairs to play around wit" is what I'll give to you babe, if only you holla!
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol, you sound more like the dirty minded one nah. Btw, why are your pictures always sketchy?
cox I'm facelesss undecided
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
and blues
hip pop ni undecided
Firstlieutenant:

"dark, fat and long with hairs to play around wit" is what I'll give to you babe, if only you holla!
What are u describing bro undecided
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
cox I'm facelesss undecided
you sure its not because you look like the nugitsunae from teenwolf undecided undecided
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by MUVA(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
I doubt it Pix or adonbilivt tongue
I wouldn't be held responsible for making you soak your panties grin
Re: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer by Firstlieutenant(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
What are u describing bro undecided

Is that not how you said you love it? Stop playing around babe! Stop wasting time!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart / Wait, Before You Go Near Her, Check The Shape Of Her Leg. / Is It Proper For A Wife To Make Half-naked Videos Like This?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.