Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,025 members, 7,963,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:08 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1336668 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by blackweaver(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2010
the roo:

hello, i was wondering if someone could please help me, i have a hp laptop and all of the sudden it started sticking and i have to push on the right front corner to get it to go, does anyone have any idea why it is doing this? thank you

could you explain what you mean? are u sayin your laptop sticks to the table or a button on the keyboard sticks or what?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
lovinboi:

plz can sumone tell me aw much a fairly used hp550 screen cost, n direction to a store at pc village were i can get it
usually screens cost 25-35k in computer village. . .
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by PaulBerry: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2010
Please, i hope i am not going against the rules? I just need help please, i need to generate codes to my blogger page, getting to adsense setup page the adsense for content is not having any data available. Should i continue with adsense for search? Somebody help. Thanks.

Paul.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by abrahym(m): 2:21am On Mar 03, 2010
How do i install java emulator? On my lappy
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by curiousman66: 4:03pm On Mar 03, 2010
hi, I use Acer aspire 5570Z.just recently i realized the sound is not functioning. I cannot hear any sound even when i play a song at the media player, neither do the windows log on sound works.I've checked the device manager to see if there is any conflict on the sound drivers, but there isn't anything like that, My operating system is XP pro. I need help urgently. I recently format the machine and did a new installation but still the sound is not working, neither the microphone is also working, please help me out, cry sad sad sad
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2010
Did you download the audio drivers from here?

http://support.acer.com/drivers_download.aspx
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by curiousman66: 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here.
« #1062 on: Today at 04:29:15 PM »

Yes, I downloaded from there, the driver is Realtek, but its still not working, I even format everything on the machine and did a fresh installation but its stil not working,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 5:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
curiousman66:

Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here.
« #1062 on: Today at 04:29:15 PM »

Yes, I downloaded from there, the driver is Realtek, but its still not working, I even format everything on the machine and did a fresh installation but its stil not working,
what do you see under the harware tab in sounds?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by curiousman66: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2010
[b][s][b]what do you see under the harware tab in sounds?[/s][/b][/b]

nothing shows there, I mean there is nothing like a question mark or an indication that there is a conflict, it shows that its working perfectly,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:04pm On Mar 03, 2010
I might be wrong but the last time acer updated those links was 2008

You can try this one updated in dec 2009

http://www.driverstools.com/acer-drivers/driver-acer-aspire-5570z-notebook-for-windows-xp/
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dwind: 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2010
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all help with cd key of  win sp2 am formating now but couldn't go with my diary.

thanks all
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dwind:

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all help with cd key of  win sp2 am formating now but couldn't go with my diary.

thanks all

Windows version?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 7:18pm On Mar 03, 2010
Dwind:

thanks all
you can use anyone. . .there's no such thing as a winxp sp2 key. . .even the qw4hd one will work on sp2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dwind: 7:58pm On Mar 03, 2010
windows xp service pack 2 bootable please.

thanks
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by denzel2009: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2010
kym6w-bt3gc-whd9d-yg822-6vw9j
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2010
HELLO @ ALL,

pls I need help concerning a mac computer a customer brought to my office for repairs, it powers off when it has worked for about 2hrs, she said an engineer told her is has power pack problem and she has bought it and brought it to my office, my challenge, I have never opened a mac before now and I thought it might be voltage problem since it's made for American power ratings, I may be wrong, that's why I'm here, and in case I have to re-install the OS, how do I get the drivers?

pls helpppp
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by netotse(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2010
netsurf:

HELLO @ ALL,

pls I need help concerning a mac computer a customer brought to my office for repairs, it powers off when it has worked for about 2hrs, she said an engineer told her is has power pack problem and she has bought it and brought it to my office, my challenge, I have never opened a mac before now and I thought it might be voltage problem since[b] it's made for American power ratings[/b], I may be wrong, that's why I'm here, and in case I have to re-install the OS, how do I get the drivers?

pls helpppp

are you sure about that? most power packs are made for 110-240v, and it's the DC output that concerns the computer not the A.C. input
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by curiousman66: 2:36am On Mar 04, 2010
\[Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here.
« #1066 on: Yesterday at 06:04:12 PM »

I might be wrong but the last time acer updated those links was 2008

You can try this one updated in dec 2009

http://www.driverstools.com/acer-drivers/driver-acer-aspire-5570z-notebook-for-windows-xp/
]

Ok.I will try and download it again, but what baffles me is that, even if the driver was out of date, it was functioning well before it suddenly gone off, I mean, before everything was working normal with this old driver "realtek", so its a little bit strange to me that its not working anymore, neither is it showing a conflict too, [quote][/quote]
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Dwind: 6:54am On Mar 04, 2010
kym6w-bt3gc-whd9d-yg822-6vw9j

THANKS MAN

IT WORKS
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by nnamadi: 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2010
Hi there guys,
Thanks for all the good works.
Pls i need help.Anytime i try to open my browsers i.e. IE and Firefox they automatically close.Some times firefox opens but if i try to navigate away from the home page it closes.i've uninstalled, downloaded newer versions but the problem still persists.I'd really appreciate a solution. Thanks.
I use an IBM Thinkpad T23.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
thanks netose, i actually fixed the new power pack but it still refused to start, the pack didn't even roll. pls what could be the problem

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Manshakk(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2010
Please, help me with a software/link to crack/open my file.

The file version is MS Word Office 2003, I password, same, but can't remember the secret pin again.

Please help!!! , need to complete my write-up
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by just4just: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
pls help. i intall avast antivirus but later discover nortion came with the computer. my systemdoes not boot well it stopped in the mid way and window can not open. what can ido. give me comand to delete the avast at dos prompt.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by VGA: 7:45pm On Mar 05, 2010
curiousman66:

hi, I use Acer aspire 5570Z.just recently i realized the sound is not functioning. I cannot hear any sound even when i play a song at the media player, neither do the windows log on sound works.I've checked the device manager to see if there is any conflict on the sound drivers, but there isn't anything like that, My operating system is XP pro. I need help urgently. I recently format the machine and did a new installation but still the sound is not working, neither the microphone is also working, please help me out,  cry sad sad sad

cool
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
curiousman66:

hi, I use Acer aspire 5570Z.just recently i realized the sound is not functioning. I cannot hear any sound even when i play a song at the media player, neither do the windows log on sound works.I've checked the device manager to see if there is any conflict on the sound drivers, but there isn't anything like that, My operating system is XP pro. I need help urgently. I recently format the machine and did a new installation but still the sound is not working, neither the microphone is also working, please help me out,  cry sad sad sad

Dear curiousman66,

Thanks for the above enquiry and do appreciate your explanations. Here's your diagnostics.

Loook towards your right hand side and you"ll see a speaker
right click > playback device and make sure you have a speaker in the
box right click on> enable then test

If no joy make sure your speaker is not mute then test.

Did you reinstall windows by alt+f10 erecovery management or you used a
setup xp home or professional. Good luck
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2010
netsurf:

HELLO @ ALL,

pls I need help concerning a mac computer a customer brought to my office for repairs, it powers off when it has worked for about 2hrs, she said an engineer told her is has power pack problem and she has bought it and brought it to my office, my challenge, I have never opened a mac before now and I thought it might be voltage problem since it's made for American power ratings, I may be wrong, that's why I'm here, and in case I have to re-install the OS, how do I get the drivers?

pls helpppp
netsurf:

thanks netose, i actually fixed the new power pack but it still refused to start, the pack didn't even roll. pls what could be the problem

Thanks for the above enquiry and do appreciate your explanations. what's the main problem now ?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by lalaboi(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2010
VGA grin
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tayoast(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2010
my system takes forever 2 shut down!!

afta clicking d 'turn-off computer', it takes like 5mins 2 respond.
afta that, d syst takes anoda 5mins 2 go off.

pls help

i use PC Windows OS SP2
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
tayo_ast:

my system takes forever 2 shut down!!

afta clicking d 'turn-off computer', it takes like 5mins 2 respond.
afta that, d syst takes anoda 5mins 2 go off.

pls help

i use PC Windows OS SP2

Hi,

what make is your antivirus software and is it xp or vista
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by tayoast(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2010
deji2009:

Hi,

what make is your antivirus software and is it xp or vista

McAfee, XP.

on top of that, my updates dont work anymore
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2010
tayo_ast:

McAfee, XP.

on top of that, my updates dont work anymore

Hello,

Here's your diagnostics. take your time and follow what it said.

http://searchwarp.com/swa35058.htm

Good luck and thanks for enquiring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (1233) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.