Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:04 PM

..ok - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..ok (1807 Views)

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..ok by kkkp: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
;DI'm always jealous even though some irrelevant situations.. How do i stop it?
Re: ..ok by halfricanadian(f): 7:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Same with me
Re: ..ok by falconey(m): 7:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: ..ok by agarawu23(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
I honestly don't know...
Re: ..ok by phanshark(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
kkkp:
I'm always jealous even though some irrelevant situations.. How do i stop it?
i dont know if u are man or woman.so, i can't help.

1 Like

Re: ..ok by Omotayor123(f): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
OP, start by seeing yourself as the best Option. Then you will stop being jealous of other Options!
Re: ..ok by martinsmartest(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think google will have a perfect answer
Re: ..ok by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
kkkp:
Na bcus life dey fair to you. If to say u suffer welwel; as in suffer weh be say nobody for ur family send u whther u live or die OR if u hrt has bn broken like 15times minimum, u won't have jealousy issue. So grow up

2 Likes

Re: ..ok by kkkp: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, start by seeing yourself as the best Option. Then you will stop being jealous of other Options!
explain more pls
Re: ..ok by kkkp: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
phanshark:
man
Re: ..ok by kkkp: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Na bcus life dey fair to you. If to say u suffer welwel; as in suffer weh be say nobody for ur family send u whther u live or die OR if u hrt has bn broken like 15times minimum, u won't have jealousy issue. So grow up
that's y we are different
Re: ..ok by Daniel2289(m): 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
phanshark:
Also with me o!!!
Re: ..ok by Daniel2289(m): 8:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
kkkp:
In which Area
Re: ..ok by phanshark(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
kkkp:
man
if you are a man & u want 2 die quickly remain like that. But if want 2 leave the best of life as a man,jealousy is what you need 2 get rid of,because is wost than cancer. First you need accept that you need 2 help ur self asap! First know & accept that humans are humans not God including you. So, anybody can make mistake or have the right 2 leave the kind of life he/she like too. Then is now up 2 you choose whether 2 continue the relationship or quite. You have 2 reduce ur expectation from people.lean how 2 make excuse for people mistake if they hurt you. 4rm expirence this realy help me,if you are a Christian or Muslim, get writeup on the subject mater & make use of the holy books, pray without season & i see God's intervention in your life "amen"
Re: ..ok by Richy4(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
You did not explain what you were jealous of.. A little bit of explanation could help your case

IS IT
Property Jealousy.......he bought a car or a house and you feel like murdering him
OR

Educational Jealousy ....A friend scored an A and you won't speak to him anymore
OR
Work place jealousy...... A got promoted or earn better pay and you wants to die....
OR
Relationship jealousy.....Your crush spoke with a friend of yours and you felt like choking the breathe out of him/her
WHICH ONE IS IT

2 Likes

Re: ..ok by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
This is how to stop being jealours

Love urself morethan anything.

Thank me letter.
Re: ..ok by Omotayor123(f): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2016
kkkp:
explain more pls
OK.
If you are sure of picking the best good from the market, will you look at other inferior goods
Re: ..ok by Gebbson007(m): 12:14am On Mar 27, 2016
No b only u we plenty
Re: ..ok by kkkp: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2016
phanshark:
if you are a man & u want 2 die quickly remain like that. But if want 2 leave the best of life as a man,jealousy is what you need 2 get rid of,because is wost than cancer. First you need accept that you need 2 help ur self asap! First know & accept that humans are humans not God including you. So, anybody can make mistake or have the right 2 leave the kind of life he/she like too. Then is now up 2 you choose whether 2 continue the relationship or quite. You have 2 reduce ur expectation from people.lean how 2 make excuse for people mistake if they hurt you. 4rm expirence this realy help me,if you are a Christian or Muslim, get writeup on the subject mater & make use of the holy books, pray without season & i see God's intervention in your life "amen"
wow great advice..tnx alot
Re: ..ok by kkkp: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
OK.
If you are sure of picking the best good from the market, will you look at other inferior goods
no
Re: ..ok by Omotayor123(f): 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
kkkp:
no
Now you get my point wink
Re: ..ok by phanshark(m): 2:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
kkkp:
wow great advice..tnx alot
you are most welcome.
Re: ..ok by theDEVILisHERE: 3:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
kkkp:
halfricanadian:
Same with me
kkkp:

Learn to be self sufficient

Re: ..ok by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Omotayor123:

Thats both deep and direct! If that came from you head! Ure an impressive person angry

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Do This To Your School Uniform Back Then In Secondary School Days.? / Romance: 8 Hard Facts Every Realistic Guy Should Understand / I Need A Babymama. Pay Is Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.