Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,302 members, 7,961,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* (48047 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 3* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ireneony(f): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

classic irene!

very unstable, just like uranium undecided
ok!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
I don't condole unnecessary name calling undecided
Don't you have respect?
Look, you can play your petty games with all these new Romancelanders ladies undecided. Don't try it with me!

Don't you in your life and next life call my name again.
IRENEONY!!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
I don't condole unnecessary name calling undecided
Don't you have respect?
Look, you can play your petty games with all these new Romancelanders ladies undecided. Don't try it with me!

Don't you in your life and next life call my name again.
e nukwa? So u can form annoyance.. Strange personality.. Anyway I admire you current d.p.. How av u been?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
.. Crush fire.... U and hutongue
why fire...

person dey crush on u, u dey say fire.

I no like am oh
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
u no no waiting u go do her?

slap her for leg make she fine food give.. bro I no dey joke with night food oh

sleep no be excuse oh cause me no dey like near pot
Hahahahahahahahaha, she is truly tired.
Same here bro. I sometimes eat even 1am

Nahh, I'm good with pots, so cooking isn't an hurricane task to me. All thanks to momma though that made sure all her sons live part of their lives in the kitchen when we were growing up.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
funnynation:
waoh! I love your principle.. Very strict
lolz.. Tnks
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
VaselineSquad:

soo, dis is d gel una dey woo
my dear go back and read it....DAT was a mistake!.....ode!undecided
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Johneyhaz: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
HEHEHEHE chai if i was u, i will change seat asap. bro all dis gays hav been on my case since time immemorial, one saw my dp on facebook, he called me bcaus my number was on public seeing, he promise me heaven nd earth and as a sharp guy afta playing along 4 two weeks, i told him to send me transport money to abuja so i will visit him, and gbam d rich fool sent me 100 thousand naira. afta dat when he called i gave d phone to my army uncle, afta several threat on his life tru d phone, he stopped calling nd he 4got abt d 100k, dats how i flex dat month with free maga don pay money.
he be fool true true
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ireneony(f): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
e nukwa? So u can form annoyance.. Strange personality.. Anyway I admire you current d.p.. How av u been?
thanks. ..at least I know u ..not that ode
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by glimpse33(m): 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin bring gift before i play her
The Only Gift I Have Is The One In My Pants.

I Just Need A Song To Dance To. Pleaseeeee...

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
The begining was interesting but the end piss everybody off
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
boboLIL:
if i use am 4u , u go fall 4me? Dah post was like poster peeped inside my heart
.. Lolz.. Which time u reach here..... If u use dah line for me... Ehn aswear evn bend i no go bend for utongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ireneony(f): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
IRENEONY!!!
fucck off!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Maxi112: 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Hahahahahahahahaha, she is truly tired.
Same here bro. I sometimes eat even 1am

Nahh, I'm good with pots, so cooking isn't an hurricane task to me. All thanks to momma though that made sure all her sons live part of their lives in the kitchen when we were growing up.
bro is not that I can cook oh

but I no dey enjoy food way I cook apart from noodles

anyway u help ur self out is good tho
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

So plz tell us who you choose
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
him no win d babe?
Win ke.
You think say to dey lick ladies ass on nairaland mean say the person go end up victorious if push come to show?
The guy nor just try for e line at all. intact, na him drop the worst line for this year edition.
Hahahahaahahahaha

1 Like

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by timidapsin(m): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
thanks. ..at least I know u ..not that ode
Did I just mention you?
You sound like your Account was hacked by an hater...

If not, please take it easy on that nigga.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Monalisa185(f): 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
frakdon:
eyebrows* do you really mean, that its only when I have said something important, like personal talk (sort of) that's when you don't get to see your mentions? Amusing..

I am always funny, I wonder when I will ever be serious...anyways that's how it looks to me, you won't blame me..

nosebrows* told you I'm still having issues checking my mentions, doesn't let me see older mentions after a long time...

hmmmmmmm...angry
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ireneony(f): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

classic irene!

very unstable, just like uranium undecided
your sister grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
agarawu23:
small boy.

If you r tired of living in a face me I face you, check my threads for cheap lands and properties if you have balls to buy them. grin

16 yr old boy dissing refiner who is 3yr older than u.

Wetin u sabi?

undecided....
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Frozeen:
refiner

present sire!smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by naijaboiy: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
[size=13pt]And it's a wrap guys.

Goodnight![/size]
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
Maxi112:
bro is not that I can cook oh
but I no dey enjoy food way I cook apart from noodles
anyway u help ur self out is good tho
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, noodles??
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
I still wonder why some grown up men with beards on face and penis, with grown up children at home will then decide to disgrace and embarass their children in nairaland by wooing REFINER or refinary, a 19 years old small pickin. chai there was a country.

overfed pig!....don't mention my monicker ever again oo!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by ireneony(f): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
timidapsin:
Did I just mention you?
You sound like your Account was hacked by an hater...

If not, please take it easy on that nigga.
who be u abeg. Shit
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
fucck off!
wait a minute, wat hav i done wrong?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by refiner(f): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Reading through thread,Smiles knowingly calls refiner

REEEFFAAAINNNAAA!!!!

grin

hey u!...watsapp!smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by iambibi(f): 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Hahahahahaha You of course. Who else if not you? Prettiest amongst pretties.

I aren't

Joking here.

I,m damn serious. lol
.. GOD knows i wunt evn bend or fall for dis talktongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
[size=13pt]And it's a wrap guys.

Goodnight![/size]
Without telling us who refiner choose . Pest post
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by boboLIL(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
iambibi:
.. Lolz.. Which time u reach here..... If u use dah line for me... Ehn aswear evn bend i no go bend for utongue
romance section na my home. Chk my location 4 more info.buh dats exactly wah i av in mind 4u.. Or u want me 2 start afresh?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* by VaselineSquad: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
refiner:

u berra take e ez, b4 i snash u away 4rm all ur wooer angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Say “I Love You” In Your Local Language? / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.