Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,773 members, 7,962,544 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt (1147 Views)

Hot Vacancies For All Discipline Hurry And Apply!!! / Latest And Hot Vacancies Apply Now And Get Yourself Employ. / Hot Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt by edafeoghen: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2009
I have find out that over 90 % of nigerians want to be employed for life cos they think they are safe even if their boss do not make profit their salary can come so easy or they will earn some tips
But how long can you continue to live on that little thing that can not satisfy you when will other people call you (sir) . or is it your destiny to remain under a man called your boss ?
have you also thought why so many family are in penury after the death of the bread winner . the major reason is that he didnot leave any thing behind for the family
But what if you get paid over 100k monthly and also be insured for life
If you join our organisation today and some thing happen to you even 24 hours later your beneficiary is entitled to your sum assured+500000
no matter how long you have been a part of this organisation
and remember that as soon as you register to become part of us you can start earning extra income up to 70k in your first month
this money increases every month even if you are asleep
you will earn this money without going any where
All you have to do is to become a member of I.F.A. today start earning extra income monthly

ONE THING I CAN ASSURE YOU IS THAT YOU WILL QUIT YOUR JOB THREE MONMTHS AFER JOINING US

we are having our live presentation this monday by 11am in port harcourt
to participate call 08094652836

for more info goto www.ifanigeria.com

REMEMBER : YOUR SALARY WILL NEVER SATISFY YOU

Re: Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt by Eaglebabe: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2009
Is like u are looking for who to kidnap?
Re: Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt by tunene: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2009
you are on your own 419. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hot Vacancies In Port Harcourt by freeze1982: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2009
tell me more about ur forum,i'm interesd provide more will show.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Recruits It Trainees / Video Editor Cum Cameraman Wanted / Please,ejoor,biko,dun Allah ,mbok Help A Sister.i Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.