Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,964 members, 7,946,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1076 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Nobody: 5:05am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: ..... by godG: 5:10am On Mar 27, 2016
What attitude? She doesn't owe you anything. You shouldn't expect anything in return from folks you helped. Move on and take pride in the fact that you helped her get a job.

2 Likes

Re: ..... by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 27, 2016
elprint:
Sometime ago, I posted here my heartbreak experience and how my ex employed the "deceptive tool" to manipulate me when she was about quitting our relationship of 4years.

The relationship has been a thing of the past now as I have since moved on with life. However, just some 3days ago I discovered that she's now working at an organization where I had helped her to apply to, and again gave her money to transport herself to the place when she was invited for an interview.

Friends, as I type, she's not told me that she now works with the organization. Is this attitude right? I describe it as a highest level of ingratitude.
u moved u said .....but u are still stalking her....

1 Like

Re: ..... by spytime(m): 5:18am On Mar 27, 2016
What ever good u do have at the back of ur mind that u do it for God and don't expect a thank you.
Re: ..... by Deejavuu(f): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2016
You never move on from exes if you continue stalking them.

Move on! This time mean it

1 Like

Re: ..... by excellencyabia1: 5:33am On Mar 27, 2016
Tell You as what? But why will you be looking into her life when you have moved on? You are just causing yourself much pain.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Mar 27, 2016
My brother, even 9 out of ten lepers failed to show gratitude to Jesus...

Chill. Humans r like that.
Re: ..... by Feranchek(m): 5:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Bros your matter taya easter o0o angry

1 Like

Re: ..... by 912(m): 5:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Don't just say you've moved on, actually move on and stop being a monitoring spirit
Re: ..... by ebusbaba10: 7:24am On Mar 27, 2016
My dear, such is life. Try and 4get dat she even exsist so u won't end up hurting urself.
Re: ..... by Bigmind(m): 10:37am On Mar 27, 2016
That attitude is very appealing. She ought to call to say "thank you." Women are complicated beings. Bro, just forget about her. She doesn't deserve u.
Re: ..... by Youngpo413: 10:44am On Mar 27, 2016
elprint:
Sometime ago, I posted here my heartbreak experience and how my ex employed the "deceptive tool" to manipulate me when she was about quitting our relationship of 4years.

The relationship has been a thing of the past now as I have since moved on with life. However, just some 3days ago I discovered that she's now working at an organization where I had helped her to apply to, and again gave her money to transport herself to the place when she was invited for an interview.

Friends, as I type, she's not told me that she now works with the organization. Is this attitude right? I describe it as a highest level of ingratitude.
Let her go, just like you said earlier, she is now in your past... Although she hasn't appreciated your efforts, nature will have a way of balancing such equation.
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2016
Youngpo413:
Let her go, just like you said earlier, she is now in your past... Although she hasn't appreciated your efforts, nature will have a way of balancing such equation.
Thanks, bro
Re: ..... by Bluezy13(m): 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
elprint:

The relationship is now a thing of the past as I have since moved on with my life. However, just some 3days ago I discovered that she's now working at an organization where I had helped her to apply to, and again gave her money to transport herself to the place when she was invited for an interview.

You have refused to move on
Re: ..... by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

You have refused to move on
That's not true! I have. Just that I found her attitude troubling. She ought to tell me.
Re: ..... by Bluezy13(m): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
elprint:
That's not true! I have. Just that I found her attitude troubling. She ought to tell me.
She ought to but chose not to maybe due to pride.
It all boils down to you moving on.
Don't let her reaction trouble you.

The earlier you realize women to have fish brains, the better your sense of judgment in issues regarding them.
Re: ..... by funmind(f): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2016
godG:
What attitude? She doesn't owe you anything. You shouldn't expect anything in return from folks you helped. Move on and take pride in the fact that you helped her get a job.
Good!
Re: ..... by firstking01(m): 12:14am On Mar 29, 2016
elprint:

The relationship is now a thing of the past as I have since moved on with my life. However, just some 3days ago I discovered that she's now working at an organization where I had helped her to apply to, and again gave her money to transport herself to the place when she was invited for an interview.

tot u said yua moved on??

(1) (Reply)

Funny Photo: You May Drink The Bride / What A Rain / Pictures Of No Celebration On Children's Day For Students In Umuahia South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.