Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:01 AM

Midnight Spy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Midnight Spy (1223 Views)

The Midnight Encounter (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) / EREBUS -The Evil At Heart (Spy Thriller) / The Fulcrum (an Action Packed Spy Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midnight Spy by northernative: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2016

Warm regards to all literature lovers, this mew story is an action thriller, so if you're a lover of crime and action stories here is where you belong.
The first chapter comes up tommorow by 10: 30am, so be here. to witness it meanwhile like my facebook page => Facebook.com/hakwritez Thanks!
Re: Midnight Spy by joanee20(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
so u have started anoda story abi..kk na, maybe I will follow
Re: Midnight Spy by northernative: 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
joanee20:
so u have started anoda story abi..kk na, maybe I will follow
Yes oh..
Re: Midnight Spy by northernative: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2016
Chapter 1

7:15pm Dutse Alhaji, Abuja.

Matilda watched as the leader of the gang slap the young girl, on the face for the third time, the young girl was kidnapped from school that afternoon, Maltida's Agency (S.P.R.A.T.A) sent her down here to rescue the poor girl, the girl was blindfolded with her hands tied to her behind on the wooden chair.

‘Thats enough’ Matilda said jumping down from the roof where she had been, spying on the culprits, the gang was made up of three heavily built guys, tough can't restrain Matilda's feminine powers, the three of them pulled a pistol and pointed at her.

‘Drop the gun’ the leader of the gang instructed Matilda, She went down slowly and dropped her pistol, the leader of the gang signalled one of the two guys who were his accomplice to pick up the gun, while he bent down to pick the gun, Matilda sent a powerful kick to his fore-head, The leader of the gang pulled the trigger, but Matilda was smart enough to have dogde the bullet, Terry alighted from the bevelled corner where has been, spying the whole scene, he snatched the gun from the Leaders grip with a powerful kick, sending the gun far-away from his posession, he engaged a fight with the leader while Matilda was busy with the other, Terry's fighting skils were amazing, he was a product of 1 year kung-fu training in china, the guy whom Matilda had earlier kicked on his fore-head while picking up the gun tried to be smart by taking to his heels and taking and exit from the empty ware house, Matilda pulled an extra pistol that was on the gun holder in her tighs and shot his left leg, after bringing the guys down, Terry hand cuffed them while Matilda loosened the girls binds, they called the police and it took another ten minutes before the police arived the scene.

‘I don't know how to comment your efforts in curbing insecurity in this country.’ The DPO said to the duo after his boys loaded the criminals in the waiting van.

‘Don't mention’ Terry told the DPO.

‘What about the girl how will she get to her parents?’ Matilda asked the DPO.

‘Her parents are waiting in the police station, bringing them here is a bad idea’ The DPO replied, Terry nodded in agreement.

‘I'll be taking my leave now’ The DPO added extending a hand to them, the DPO walked towards his own private car where the girl has been waiting.

That has been the duo's job, spying and bringing down bad guys for the police and get paid after a well done job. Matilda lost her parents when she was six, the memory still lingers in her heart like a fresh wound, she was adopted by Agent Smith, the present head of the S.P.R.A.T.A team, Matilda fully joined the team while she was seventeen. Terry on the other hand hailed from a polygamous family of twenty children so not all of them were educated and Terry happened to fall into the uneducated group, All thanks to S.P.R.A.T.A for helping his vocabulary & computer skills, the duo is now the only reliable agents in the agency.

Continues In Chapter 2
Re: Midnight Spy by TheNathan(m): 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
wink seems it'll be interesting ........*takes second sit beside Joanee20 with popcorn and cold fanta*
Re: Midnight Spy by joanee20(f): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Interesting.. there are some errors like bulled instead of bullet..BTW wats d full meaning of S.P.R.A.T.A?? THeNathan you don't know how to share.. am salivating o..
Re: Midnight Spy by northernative: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
joanee20:
Interesting.. there are some errors like bulled instead of bullet..BTW wats d full meaning of S.P.R.A.T.A?? THeNathan you don't know how to share.. am salivating o..
Thanks for the correction, And if its the S.P.R.A.T.A.. Leave it like that we are in a world of fiction
Re: Midnight Spy by TheNathan(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2016
joanee20:
THeNathan you don't know how to share.. am salivating o..
oh sorry dunno you were interested *runs out to buy popcorn for Joanee20* can't miss the story cheesy
Re: Midnight Spy by joanee20(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
TheNathan:
oh sorry dunno you were interested *runs out to buy popcorn for Joanee20* can't miss the story cheesy

Hurry the story is about to start...I wonder y u forgot to be a gentleman in the first place** feigning anger*** mtcheew
Re: Midnight Spy by VanTee20(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2016
Thumbs up bro, your first chapter was an interesting read, but you need to do some work on your punctuation and cross check your work for spelling errors before posting.

Waiting for the next update.
Re: Midnight Spy by northernative: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sorry for the late update, i was busy rather lemme say lazy, but now back and better with daily updates.

Chapter 2

Matilda's bedside clock made an ear-bursting sound that made her ruffle on the pink bed sheet, she held the fluffy pillow and pressed it hard against her ear to prevent further noise that was already erupting from a nearby mosque, the harder she pressed the more the noise grew.

Her phone's ringing tone came on just as the sounds from the mosque stopped she rumbled over to her phone that was on the bedside table, she picked it up and spoke in a very blurry tone.

‘Good morning Sir’

‘Okay Sir’

‘I'll be on my way’
was all she said, she rose reluctantly from the bed then dragged her ill feet to the bathroom, she removed her pyjamas and dropped it on the wet-slippery tiled floor of the bathroom not minding if it gets wet.

She placed a hand on the shower's handle and turned it on, drizzles oozed out of the pores, she rubed a bar of soap on her copper-coloured skin mildly.

Still on the bathing process her phone rang from the room and she rushed out of the bathroom, unclad with flakes of soap on her body, she peeked at the caller's ID, it was Terry, she hissed strongly like the igbo girl she was.

‘Naughty Boy!’ she exclaimed, ignoring Terry's call she went back to the bathroom to finish the process

She stylishly stood infron of the full lenght mirror and smiled at her her curvy figures.

‘I'm endowed’ she muttered softly, A knock on the door made her aware she was still unclad, she hurriedly picked a white towel and wrapped her self on it.

She opened the door slightly revealing the ever meek and smilling Terry, He stared at her fleshy laps and scrolled to her pointed bossoms.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Poe-tree (tree-like Structure) / Writing Prompt: Use The First Line To Continue A Story / The Shade Of A Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.