Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,073 members, 7,960,417 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12487045 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (16716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 2:05am On Sep 16, 2017
PDPGuy:
^^
Germany, Netherlands and France can't be in the same group, but any two of the aforementioned countries can be in a group. FIFA's policy goes against drawing more than 2 European teams into a group.
ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 2:12am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
D'Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on Tunisia!!!!!!
im over the moon cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 2:14am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
In Football

Nigeria became the first and Only African nation to hold the African Titles in soccer for both men's and women's football at the same time... in 2013, Nigeria won the Afcon... in 2014, Nigeria also won the AWCON... cheesy We held both titles together until the next Afcon came...

In basketball

Nigeria again (Why always us? grin ) became the first and only African nation to hold both the Male and female basketball titles.... In 2015, D'Tigers (that wicked balling class with injured Ike Diogu) conquered Africa for the first time in the men's afrobasket... in 2017, D'Tigresses won the Women's Afribasket just recently....

That saw Nigeria hold both the men's and women's title at same time too....

But Now... the men wants to extend the hold on the title... Hahahahahahahahaha.... It is not a crime to be greedy with success as there is no limits to how much you can win in life and in sports... Go for more Boys!!!!! Go D'Tigers!!!!

I admit I was not so enthusiastic with the team after they struggled in their first game against the Ivorian side... I was missing the 2015 class which had only Ike Diogu as part of this team... but these guys have risen to show that Talents indeed abound in Nigerian basketball home and abroad... wow!!!! This team that lost to DR Congo just beat Senegal.... Senegal ooooo.... chaaaiiiiii....

Tunisia go hear am.!!!!..

Tunisia are Hosts but we are basketball.... cheesy mehn.... Tunisia must fall oooo
we are a blessed nation. in Naija i trust always
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 2:24am On Sep 16, 2017
congrats to D'Tigers and to the entire sports loving Nigerians in general, in African Basketball we are the champs both in the male and female categories, same will happen in the area of football too, super eagles will qualify and win the forthcoming AFCON title same with the super Falcons. though i never got to watch D'Tigers beat Senegal but im glad i followed the commentaries and proceedings online. what more can we say, FIBA here we come, both D'Tigers and D'Tigeress qualifies for the world championships. wooooooowww!!!!!!!!!!!!
big up to the NBBF and the sports ministry. at least we re getting things right. again i say wooooowwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:01am On Sep 16, 2017
Still outside the arena of Football

My man Sir Mikron is soooooo excited..... cheesy Hahahahahahahahaha... I can understand the flow of excitement man....

This year's Afrobasket is being co-hosted by Tunisia and Senegal wink We just defeated one of dem co-host in Senegal.... next up is Tunisia and for the Title too.... Wishing D'Tigers all the best and all the strength in the world.... Go out there and seal this! We are Basketball!!! smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2017
From The Belgian Jupiler League, First Division A

Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure made his return from injury as he was a 62nd mins sub in Club Brugge's 2-0 home win over KV Mechelen on friday. Club Bruges lead the standings in Belgium with two points above Charleroi although Charleroi have a game also this weekend.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:32am On Sep 16, 2017
Leicester City ready to unleash £25m Iheanacho at Huddersfield

Kelechi Iheanacho scores to make it 1-0 during the Premier League 2 match between Leicester City and West Ham at King Power Stadium. (Photo by Plumb Images/Leicester City FC via Getty Images)

Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare is considering unleashing Kelechi Iheanacho on Huddersfield.

The £25million summer signing has been hampered by a toe injury he picked up after just 17 minutes of his first appearance since moving from Manchester City.

But he came through 80 minutes in the under-23s’ win over West Ham on Monday, scoring in the process, and Shakespeare believes he is now ready to get his City career up and running, starting at the John Smith’s Stadium.

The 20-year-old Nigerian striker, who has the best goals to minutes on the pitch ratio in the Premier League, is now in contention to partner Jamie Vardy at Huddersfield.

“I think he could be ready,” he said. “It will be assessed. It is important that if I were to start him you need to be mindful of the last 20 minutes in a game.

“We will all know about Kelechi in terms of his pace and goal-scoring prowess, but also his team play and link-up play is very good as well.”

Shakespeare said he hoped Iheanacho could ease the burden on Vardy, although he said the entire squad had to take some responsibility for that as well.

“It would be nice to think we could all do that all around, and share the gaols,” he added.

“That is the aim. We all have targets for the centre-backs and the full-backs as well as the midfielders.

“Kelechi’s record is very good and I am sure when he gets his opportunity the idea is for him to continue in that vein.”

Source: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-ready-unleash-25m-483805

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freshest4live: 6:42am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
In Football

Nigeria became the first and Only African nation to hold the African Titles in soccer for both men's and women's football at the same time... in 2013, Nigeria won the Afcon... in 2014, Nigeria also won the AWCON... cheesy We held both titles together until the next Afcon came...

In basketball

Nigeria again (Why always us? grin ) became the first and only African nation to hold both the Male and female basketball titles.... In 2015, D'Tigers (that wicked balling class with injured Ike Diogu) conquered Africa for the first time in the men's afrobasket... in 2017, D'Tigresses won the Women's Afribasket just recently....

But Now... the men wants to extend the hold on the title... Hahahahahahahahaha.... It is not a crime to be greedy with success as there is no limits to how much you can win in life and in sports... Go for more Boys!!!!! Go D'Tigers!!!!

I admit I was not so enthusiastic with the team after they struggled in their first game against the Ivorian side... I was missing the 2015 class which had only Ike Diogu as part of this team... but these guys have risen to show that Talents indeed abound in Nigerian basketball home and abroad... wow!!!! This team that lost to DR Congo just beat Senegal.... Senegal ooooo.... chaaaiiiiii....

Tunisia are Hosts but we are basketball.... cheesy mehn.... Tunisia must fall oooo
If we consider the 1995 triumph of the super falcons on home and away basis, then you can also say we did it twice in football.
On a side note though, african women football is improving if you follow some of the teams in the ongoing cosafa women championship, and our falcons are yet to play a single friendly in 9 months. If we take women football seriously like even SA or Kenya, we should be amongst top ten in the world to say the least.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2017
Very true oooo.... 1995 AWCON in old format before the 1998 Official format edition. Very true. smiley

And what you say is true... this is also why our women's football NL thread lies inactive for now.... not much to talk about. Aisha Falode and co handling Women's football alongside the other NFF guys should be more proactive concerning our ladies... they are still reigning African champs and Asisat is still tearing up the league in China PR.

We have huge huge huge talents which still make us a force but Talent without preparation and constant engagement in friendlies will almost always see us fall short on the world stage.

9months is really a long time to stay away from action as a team... sad Hope the NFF have also put behind them that drama they had with the Falcons about payments after AWCON 2016.... and the NFF also listed coaching candidates for the Super Falcons job at the same time candidates for coaching roles for the Nigeria U-17 women, Nigeria U-17 men, Nigeria U-20 men, Nigeria U-23 men were all listed. Hope it is sorted soon.... sadly Florence Omagbemi was not listed.

freshest4live:

If we consider the 1995 triumph of the super falcons on home and away basis, then you can also say we did it twice in football.
On a side note though, african women football is improving if you follow some of the teams in the ongoing cosafa women championship, and our falcons are yet to play a single friendly for the past 9 months. If we take women football seriously like even SA or Kenya, we should be amongst top ten in the world to say the least.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2017
Meanwhile, in women's soccer

Nigeria's U-20 Super Falconets take on Tanzania this Saturday by 4pm Naija time (I think?) in a world cup qualifier first leg encounter in Round 1. Wishing them the best.... team is led is Christopher Danjuma.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Arsenal's Best Goal At Chelsea : Nwankwo Kanu Leads The Poll

The official website of Arsenal has asked fans to pick their best goal scored by an Arsenal player at Chelsea ahead of Sunday afternoon’s London derby at Stamford Bridge.

Nwankwo Kanu is among the five players nominated alongside Silvinho, Nigel Winterburn, Patrick Vieira and Andre Santos.

The former Nigeria international netted a memorable hat-trick against the Blues on October 23, 1999, with his solo effort in the 90th minute the most eye catching of the three goals.

As at the time of writing this report, Kanu was topping the poll with 62 percent of the votes cast, ahead of Winterburn (14% ) and Vieira (10 % ).

Andre Santos has received eight percent of the votes, while ex-Brazil left back Silvinho has garnered seven percent.

Nwankwo Kanu was acquired by Arsenal in 1999 after stops at Ajax Amsterdam and Inter Milan.

**Ifeanyi Emmanuel
Photo Credit : arsenal.com

Source: http://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=24645

those goals stiil fresh as if they were scored yesterday,
especially that angle 90, abi nah angel 180, that goal nah crezy, and I actually thought he tore the side netting to score that goal, since he was in an impposicant angel

then come that solo, chaiii jst like solo coke then,
PAPILOOOOOO!!!!! our legend!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
From The Belgian Jupiler League, First Division A

Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure made his return from injury as he was a 62nd mins sub in Club Brugge's 2-0 home win over KV Mechelen on friday. Club Bruges lead the standings in Belgium with two points above Charleroi although Charleroi have a game also this weekend.
yea
my boy is back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
In Football

In basketball

man o man!!!, that 2015 class jst return me asap to the dunking game,

those guys are jst superb, with a very savvy coach,
the coach always knows with to throw his joker,
the OGUCHILINHO OGUCHI, chaiii that guy nah....... Original baller, with GBAJIMILA,

if you see as ah dey jump and shout break -it ehn !!! In front of TV. Chaiii , no soo momsi say, make ah enter inside go chop am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Looooollll.... Sir Maidaboi... you again!!!! You and this your love affair with Dennis The Neymarised menace, I just dey look you cheesy

But good to have him back shaa... let him come continue from where he stopped biko. He and Olayinka are two of our shining lights in Belgium....

maidaboi:
yea
my boy is back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2017

do4luv14:

the OGUCHILINHO OGUCHI, chaiii that guy nah....... Original baller, with GBAJIMILA,

if you see as ah dey jump and shout break -it ehn !!! In front of TV. Chaiii , no soo momsi say, make ah enter inside go chop am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2017
WAFU Cup: Alampasu Sends Best Wishes To Ezenwa As Nigeria confront Guinea
By Kayode Ogundare

Portugal-based goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has wished his national team colleague Ikechukwu Ezenwa good luck when the later leads out the home-based Super Eagles against the Guinean national team in a group B match at the on-going WAFU Cup in Ghana on Saturday.

Speaking exclusively to completesportsnigeria.com from his Portuguese base, Alampasu reckons that Ezenwa is in the best form of his career and it is reflecting in his performances so far for the national team both during the World Cup qualifying double-header against Cameroon and so far at the WAFU Cup.

He said: “Ikechukwu is in very good form and I think he should continue to work as hard as he’s been working so that he can maintain his form. I’ve been following his performances so far and I’m very impressed. He’s showing why he’s one of our best goalkeepers and I want to wish him the best of luck when they play against Guinea tomorrow (Saturday).”

The former Golden Eaglets goalkeeper, who deputised for Ezenwa during the last World Cup qualifying games, also expressed the hope that they will not only overcome Guinea but go on to win the competition.

“Nigeria is a big team and we always want tyo win any competition we play in. I trust the guys will give it all their best during the competition and eventually come out victorious.”

Alampasu, who plays for CD Feirense in the Portuguese Primeira Liga is also upbeat about his team’s chances in the five-week old season.

“We have started well and we hope to keep up the tempo. Hopefully at the end of the season we can make the spots for Europe.”

Feirense currently sit in sixth place and are away to 17th place Portimonense on Monday.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/wafu-cup-alampasu-sends-best-wishes-ezenwa-eagles-confront-guinea/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2017
Fuludu: FIFA Ranking Slip Should Not Affect Super Eagles Vs Zambia

Former Super Eagles midfielder Edema Fuludu believes the monthly FIFA ranking is not a true reflection of national teams’ abilities and has encouraged the Super Eagles to go for victory against Zambia and not mind the latest release from the football governing body, Completesportsnigeria.com reports.

The Super Eagles dropped from 38th to the 44th position (fifth in Africa) in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday despite the win and draw against African champions Cameroon in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers earlier this month (September).
Nigeria’s next opponents in the World Cup qualifiers rose 18 places from 78th to 60th in the world rankings.

“The FIFA ranking to me is not a show of current prowess but a culmination of periodic assessment and it does not mean current form,” Fulidu told Completesportsnigeria.com.

“However it gives a psychological boost and we must use it to up our mental warfare on the field of play.

“Zambia improved on the latest ranking and that shows they are doing good. Fine, the Eagles had excellent results against Cameroon but today’s ranking shouldn’t discourage the Eagles.

They should focus on the Zambia game,” Fuludu opined.
Cameroon whose scalp Nigeria claimed to be on the cusp of a World Cup qualification are now the 45th placed team in the world.

The latest rankings factored in teams’ results in August.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/former-super-eagles-midfielder-edema-fuludu-believes-the-monthly-fifa-ranking-is-not-a-true-reflection-of-team/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2017
i imagine the scenes of the fans vs players next month if nigeria fails to defeat zambia and sacrifice the worldcup ticket ....bunkers!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 8:02am On Sep 16, 2017
hardwerk:
i imagine the scenes of the fans vs players next month if nigeria fails to defeat zambia and sacrifice the worldcup ticket ....bunkers!!
Then don't imagine
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2017
hardwerk:

carry ur imagination, komot for here jare , we no dey imagine failure atall-atall

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2017
soetanoreoluwa:

Just that people forget things easily ..as at early this year he was having problems with officials of the clubs which lead to some official resigning cos the way he handle things... It seems oliseh has poor management .

Remember AmajuPinnick called him Africa gardiola!
grin Maybe he watched a few training sessions and came up with that name. Besides the name can still come to stay. Respect to Papi Rohr for patience thus far.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2017
do4luv14:

those goals stiil fresh as if they were scored yesterday,
especially that angle 90, abi nah angel 180, that goal nah crezy, and I actually thought he tore the side netting to score that goal, since he was in an impposicant angel

then come that solo, chaiii jst like solo coke then,
PAPILOOOOOO!!!!! our legend!!!!
Since atlanta 96, i think papilo decided to perfect the art of scoring from tight angles. Cant forget that goal. stinger!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2017
chelsea XI against arsenal

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2017
daveP:
Since atlanta 96, i think papilo decided to perfect the art of scoring from tight angles. Cant forget that goal. stinger!

am telling you, I was like, wia d ball take pass enter,
even babayaro sef was surprised
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2017
do4luv14:

am telling you, I was like, wia d ball take pass enter,
even babayaro sef was surprised
some stars are irreplaceable than the others. 2013 afcon; emenike vs bouka barry of civ. lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gritzky1996: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2017
follow our official 2018 FIFA world cup page on Facebook for sporting up dates

https://mobile.facebook.com/Fifa-world-cup-Russia-2018-1944900199061789/?v=feed&ref=opera_speed_dial&_rdr
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2017
daveP:
some stars are irreplaceable than the others. 2013 afcon; emenike vs bouka barry of civ. lol

yea

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
WHAT WOULD TAMMY ABRAHAM OFFER NIGERIA?
By Seye Omidiora

Ahead of Tottenham vs. Swansea, Goal examine why the Super Eagles are pursuing the wonderkid so fervently

Swansea City loanee Tammy Abraham ’s star has been on the rise for a while, as was evidenced during his his displays for the Chelsea youth side that swept all before them by recording back-to-back Uefa Youth League and FA Youth Cup triumphs in 2015 and 2016.

Across those two campaigns, he scored 74 goals in 98 appearances – a truly staggering return even for a youth team player.

However, doubts remained about his ability to display the same scoring consistency at a much higher level. The 19-year-old relishes a challenge, and his move to Bristol City was his chance to prove he could cut it in the Championship, a more bruising league.

The campaign that followed with the Robins cleared those doubts, as Abraham netted 26 goals in all competitions – with 23 of those coming in the Championship – proving that the towering forward was no flash in the pan.

So good was he at Ashton Gate that he became the highest-scoring teenager in two decades of Championship action (a record previously held by Fulham’s Moussa Dembele, who now plays for Celtic).

Bristol City scored 60 times in the league, and Tammy was responsible for 23 (roughly 38%) of those strikes.
His performances all season earned him Bristol City’s Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year and Top Goalscorer awards; making him the first player to claim all three awards in the same season.

Based on this evidence, it's easy to see why the Nigeria Football Federation are considering a move to lure the forward from under the noses of England, but what makes him so special, and what will he bring to the Super Eagles?

At his young age, the powerful striker is so clinical and his knack for being in the right place at the right time is exceptional, never mind the manner with which he dispatches his goals with consummate ease.

The 6’4” is cut from the cloth of the old fashioned poacher, a typical fox in the box that lurks around in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to go in for the kill.

It’s no coincidence that the 26 goals he netted for Bristol City all came from inside the penalty box, with a large percentage of those efforts one-touch finishes converted from the area in and around the six-yard box.

He ranked as one of the highest with shots from inside the box and shots from inside the penalty area, which demonstrates where he does most of his damage.

Make no mistake, though, the teenage hotshot has more about him and isn’t just a one-trick pony.

While many forwards rely on service from teammates, the youngster always finds ways of getting involved in play and sometimes drops deep to help the side. His build and prowess with his back to goal is something that can really benefit Gernot Rohr.

Against Cameroon in Yaounde, Odion Ighalo failed to provide an adequate outlet to hold on to the ball and no sooner had the ball landed at his feet than it resulted in a turnover which saw the Super Eagles face a barrage of attacks from the Indomitable Lions.

The strength and physicality of the Cameroonians is something Abraham would have relished, having learned a thing or two from playing in the Championship. Nigeria often looked unable to adapt to the situation against the Lions, and having someone in the ilk of the gigantic forward would have helped with ball retention in an attempt to wait for support to arrive.

Rohr needs other tactical options to employ if easy-on-the-eye football fails to produce the desired results, and someone with the skillset of Abraham totally fills the blank.

The jury’s still out on whether Abraham can be an immediate success in the top flight with Swansea.

Knowing the personality of the young forward though, you can be sure he will give everything in an attempt to be a success.
When he does, Nigeria should be ready to pounce. or otherwise risk losing another tAgainsto the English.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/what-would-tammy-abraham-offer-nigeria/14kpcq5mflmyr14ognsh1h15ew

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
do4luv14:

Oguchi na my home boy....just saying..lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Meanwhile, in women's soccer

Nigeria's U-20 Super Falconets take on Tanzania this Saturday by 4pm Naija time (I think?) in a world cup qualifier first leg encounter in Round 1. Wishing them the best.... team is led is Christopher Danjuma.

I pray they wallop Tanzania 10-0. Nothing is impossible
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by adegwurulez(m): 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kasper Schmeichel

Danny Simpson

Wes Morgan

Harry Maguire

Christian Fuchs

Marc Albrighton

Matthew James

Onyinye Ndidi

Riyad Mahrez

Kelechi Iheanacho

Jamie Vardy

Looks like an Iheanacho full debut here. Make that role yours, boy.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2017
hardwerk:

l reject that yeye imagination

(1) (2) (3) ... (1512) (1513) (1514) (1515) (1516) (1517) (1518) ... (16716) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IFELEKE(m), Amedino99(m), immobilare(m), Meliforme and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.