Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,978 members, 7,960,097 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12484028 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) ... (16715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Icon4s:

Emenike played 37 matches for Nigeria and scored only 9 goals, 5 of which came in the 5 matches he played at the 2013 AFCON. So it means he only scored 4 in the other 32 matches. This can easily pass for the stats of a defender grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Seun360:

I will take a prime Emenike over Ighalo anyday.

You mean prime emenike at karabukspor or spartak moscow or fenerbache grin

I am sure ighalo will tore those leagues apart with goals

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:

Emenike played 37 matches for Nigeria and scored only 9 goals, 5 of which came in the 5 matches he played at the 2013 AFCON. So it means he only scored 4 in the other 32 matches. This can easily pass for the stats of a defender grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:

Then based on this your yardstick a player like Godfrey Obaobona deserved to be in the best XI and not Ekong grin

What other important yardstick is there to measure the deliverables of a striker other than the number of goals he scored over his entire career? grin

Even sunday mba should be there and not iwobi

If possible Juwon oshaniwa and Egwuekwe

After all they are all afcon winners grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
andrewbaba44:

Even sunday mba should be there and not iwobi

If possible Juwon oshaniwa and Egwuekwe

After all they are all afcon winners grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
charlesemeka85:
your hate for ighalo fit make you run psycho soon. ighalo is a better striker than emenike and their goal records and stats in the national team are there for you to check.

giroud winning the world cup makes him a better striker than lewandoski right? receive sense! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sometimes Omanbala1 is right about you honestly, u just make noise most of the time. Question is, "who delivered FOR THE SUPER EAGLES between Ighalo and Emenike?", not who is a better striker between Giroud and Lewadoski. Giroud isnt the better striker neither did he deliver bkus dude was an effigy in that france all conquering team. On the other hand, even though Lewa didnt win any gold, he was scoring unlike Giroud, hence, he delivered.

Now back to Emenike and Ighalo, both scored, but, Emenike's goals delivered a gold, Confed place and a place in the round of 16 of the world cup, but what can we say about Ighalo's?

If u ain't mentally incapacitated, then u would be attacking the message(my points), with facts, logically, to make them look baseless, not attacking the messenger. Thats how to be smart on debates akpuda
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:

Then based on this your yardstick a player like Godfrey Obaobona deserved to be in the best XI and not Ekong grin

What other important yardstick is there to measure the deliverables of a striker other than the number of goals he scored over his entire career? grin

If Ekong had had a short stint in the team like Oboabona, Oboa would simply be the pick between the two.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
STFU and go to church. free your heart from hate.

and who is omanbala? oh i see! because of the post he made yesterday that i let pass? well atleast i try to keep the thread busy by sourcing for news to bring to folks in here when am free instead of being a guest who appears once in everything 3 months to pick up a fight.

you really need to man up!
ChrisKels:

Sometimes Omanbala1 is right about you honestly, u just make noise most of the time. Question is, "who delivered FOR THE SUPER EAGLES between Ighalo and Emenike?", not who is a better striker between Giroud and Lewadoski. Giroud isnt the better striker neither did he deliver bkus dude was an effigy in that france all conquering team. On the other hand, even though Lewa didnt win any gold, he was scoring unlike Giroud, hence, he delivered.

Now back to Emenike and Ighalo, both scored, but, Emenike's goals delivered a gold, Confed place and a place in the round of 16 of the world cup, but what can we say about Ighalo's?

If u ain't mentally incapacitated, then u would be attacking the message(my points), with facts, logically, to make them look baseless, not attacking the messenger. Thats how to be smart on debates akpuda

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:

No Kenneth Omeruo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Seun360(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
andrewbaba44:

You mean prime emenike at karabukspor or spartak moscow or fenerbache grin

I am sure ighalo will tore those leagues apart with goals

which Ighalo?

or another, probably not the one I know...

The one that flopped at Udinese or the one that was just there in Granada or the half season wonder at Watford or the one that relocated to China?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seun360:

which Ighalo?

or another, probably not the one I know...

The one that flopped at Udinese or the one that was just there in Granada or the half season wonder at Watford or the one that relocated to China?

Do you even know the meaning of flop?

Someone was at udinese at the age of 19/20 and he managed to play only 6 seria A game as a kid and scored 1 goal

How is that a flop? Not that he was playing all the games and not scoring

Half season wonder at watford,Lol

Same epl emenike played 13 games for westham and he could not even manage to score 1 goal

Why e no go go china go earn better money?

If emenike see china self e go rush go but he is already 44 so he fits better in the belgian division 2

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
charlesemeka85:
STFU and go to church. free your heart from hate.

and who is omanbala? oh i see! because of the post he made yesterday that i let pass? well atleast i try to keep the thread busy by sourcing for news to bring to folks in here when am free instead of being a guest who appears once in everything 3 months to pick up a fight.

you really need to man up!

Don't cry yet, just factually quash my points to prove that Ighalo did deliver as much as Emenike did, otherwise, take this u will be needing it;

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

No Kenneth Omeruo

Chairman draw your own best XI and leave me with mine in peace grin

I say i chose Ighalo as the CF and you say its Emenike.

Draw your own make we see na. No way. undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

No Kenneth Omeruo

God bless u bro. Though I am no big fan of Ken, he delivered more the past decade than Ekong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charlesemeka85 and Chriskels you guys should calm down abeg.

Na discussion we dey discuss. No e-fighting please.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
ChrisKels:

God bless u bro. Though I am no big fan of Ken, he delivered more the past decade than Ekong

This man I challenge you to drop your own Best XI!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
keep on been blinded by hate, free your mind so that you can breath well because by the look of things your hate for ighalo is truly suffocating you.

you need facts and stats when they are in your face staring at you.
ChrisKels:

Don't cry yet, just factually quash my points to prove that Ighalo did deliver as much as Emenike did, otherwise, take this u will be needing it;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
you have to tell him that not me!
Icon4s:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:

Nwoke na discussion we dey till the boy started abusing me, that was same thing he did Ksbn the day he said Daniel James was better than Chuks. Instead wey him go dey attack messages to to prove he knows his onions, na to dey curse people around. Thats too childish, even Andrew seems to av outgrown this behavior
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
ChrisKels:

Do your list bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
charlesemeka85:
[s]keep on been blinded by hate, free your mind so that you can breath well because by the look of things your hate for ighalo is truly suffocating you.

you need facts and stats when they are on your face staring at you.[/s]

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
cursing you because i stated the obvious that you hate ighalo and your post is mainly based on it cus i see no reason any right thinking person will say emenike has a better stat or a better striker than ighalo in the national team when the stats/records are there for all to see. i don't paint words and say things the way they re

and please kindly point out when i insulted you because saying you hate ighalo is no insult but a fact known to all here
ChrisKels:

Nwoke na discussion we dey till the boy started abusing me, that was same thing he did Ksbn the day he said Daniel James was better than Chuks. Instead wey him go dey attack messages to to prove he knows his onions, na to dey curse people around. Thats too childish, even Andrew seems to av outgrown this behavior

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
stop hating bro, it kills!
[quote author=ChrisKels post=85520475][/quote]

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
ChrisKels:

[s]Don't cry yet, just factually quash my points to prove that Ighalo did deliver as much as Emenike did, otherwise, take this u will be needing it[/s];

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok, both Chriskels and Charlesemeka85 make una cease fire.

Irrespective of our different views let's still remain civil and show respect for each other. This is very important please.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Do your list bro

I just tire.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seun360:

I will take a prime Emenike over Ighalo anyday.

There was/is/will never have prime Emenike. Greatest Jam body striker of 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
charlesemeka85:
cursing you because i stated the obvious that you hate ighalo and your post is mainly based on it cus i see no reason any right thinking person will say emenike has a better stat or a better striker than ighalo in the national team when the stats/records are there for all to see. i don't paint words and say things the way they re

and please kindly point out when i insulted you because saying you hate ighalo is no insult but a fact known to all here

your hate for ighalo fit make you run psycho soon. ighalo is a better striker than emenike and their goal records and stats in the national team are there for you to check.

giroud winning the world cup makes him a better striker than lewandoski right? receive sense!

Maybe u are just catching ur fun and not really as emotional as I presumed, but u tend to be insensitive with ur choice of dictions, otherwise u should av known hate was a strong word, secondly, the bolded lines aint funny.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Icon4s:
Ok, both Chriskels and Charlesemeka85 make una cease fire.

Irrespective of our different views let's still remain civil and show respect for each other. This is very important please.

grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ramon Azeez is on as a first half substitute,

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
At least I try my best to make this thread busy by posting news related to our players and national teams when I'm off work. It's miles better than hating on a player who's goals helped in qualifying us for the afcon and world cup.

Emenike is 32 and as good as finished while Ighalo is still banging goals in China, linked with a possible return to the epl and raking in thousands of pounds every week while Emenike couldn't make the grade in lowly rated Belgian 2nd tier and was released few weeks ago. cool

cheesy cheesy
ChrisKels:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Utonwanne(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
ChrisKels:

Oga Chris, Emenike did not score any goal in Brazil,.....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8097) (8098) (8099) (8100) (8101) (8102) (8103) ... (16715) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AndSunGorilla and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.