Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,544 members, 7,961,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup (12500461 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8458) (8459) (8460) (8461) (8462) (8463) (8464) ... (16724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:

So all of a sudden, Nigeria is no longer poor and no longer the poverty capital of the world? Are you for real?

Yes it will not harm me because I have to pass the conditions set before I even think of getting killed by it which is 4% probability!

We have 74% survival so far.

I put it to you that thousands already have it but majority wont die because the symptoms are just like what most people deal it daily.

You should know that the poverty ratings in Nigeria lies in the percentage of those with less GPA compared to those who live in luxury.

Nigeria have one the most expensive democracy in the world with Nigeria law makers the highest paid but coming to the citizens the literary rate is pegged at 60% and over 80% of Nigerians earn live on less than 1$ per day with many can't afford basic health care

Nigeria has the highest infant mortality rate in the world and one of the few countries credited to be the worst place to give birth even over 30% of accidents that happens world wide tends to happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

I guess he is ahead of his time because how else can u preach against global terrorism?

well said...thanks bro

it is saddening to see most terrorists all over the world claiming to be Muslim thereafter denting Islam
many no longer believe Islam to be a religion of peace it is so annoying

I believe the imams who are the teachers has a role in this many are not doing enough.
remember when I was in uniben at hall 3
then I have a room mate called Olajide he came into the room angry one evening I was about leaving for night class I asked him Jide what is it

he converted to Christianity was born a Muslim he told me he was at the hostel reading room and he heard the imam at the hostel mosque teaching the worshipers telling and criticising pastors, mentioning each of their names and there after brought America he told them how USA oppress Islam and others from his teachings he was instilling hate in the mind of this worshippers and all

I really think the teachings in all our religious institutions needs to b regulated because we may end up polluting the minds of worshippers.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

You should know that the poverty ratings in Nigeria lies in the percentage of those with less GPA compared to those who live in luxury.

Nigeria have one the most expensive democracy in the world with Nigeria law makers the highest paid but coming to the citizens the literary rate is pegged at 60% and over 80% of Nigerians earn live on less than 1$ per day with many can't afford basic health care

Nigeria has the highest infant mortality rate in the world and one of the few countries credited to be the worst place to give birth even over 30% of accidents that happens world wide tends to happen in Nigeria

Stop posting false information

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

So Nigerians are poor in the nutshell.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Yes my brother Nigeria is poorer than Benin republic and Chad. Even Syria rich pass us if u count their weapons on ground in the country.

Those countries don't have 212 million citizens to feed. And I didn't do the rating either.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

So Nigerians are poor in a nutshell.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:24am On Mar 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

I concur concerning the imam of peace

Concerning Christians and pastors and the rest ,e no consign me ,as you won’t blame people criticizing pastors ,95 percent of pastors in Nigeria are BIG THIEVES
Statistician. Okaare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2020
quickberry:

Stop posting false information

thanks for the correction.
I really made that assertion from the journal I laid hold on in 2013 by osumah and aghedo on "ransom kidnapping"

I really appreciate
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:

it will suffice to say bro...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 11:28am On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:43am On Mar 29, 2020
Odunayaw:
Statistician. Okaare

The bitter truth is hard to take ,especially most of you who believe any nonsense your so called pastor says
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

U are acting like people are zombies. We all know right from wrong. Even in church I have heard some pastors say something and I'm like I don't know about that one grin

The truth is that the imam is coming with facts. These excuses u guys are making are worse for the country because a massive number of people agree and u are sidelining them like u know so much. Why don't u sit down and have a real conversation about these issues?
again because somebody voices out your biases or sentiments doesn't mean it's factual. Ok what's the end game with what this guy is doing? Is buhari going to contest the next election? No. Is he going to be impeached? No. Is he going to resign? Highly unlikely Yet a lot of us are wasting energy on hashtags and clout chasing on what cannot realistically be changed.

For the record I'm not a fan of pmb but I honestly cannot see the Joy anyone is deriving from somebody abusing your president when we have a global pandemic to deal with.

And please stop talking as if one has one has amnesia this is the same Nigeria that's was under OBJ good luck and yar adua and we all know the level of poverty and infrastructure we had during their presidency

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
chrisooblog:
again because somebody voices out your biases or sentiments doesn't mean it's factual. Ok what's the end game with what this guy is doing? Is buhari going to contest the next election? No. Is he going to be impeached? No. Is he going to resign? Highly unlikely Yet a lot of us are wasting energy on hashtags and clout chasing on what cannot realistically be changed.

For the record I'm not a fan of pmb but I honestly cannot see the Joy anyone is deriving from somebody abusing your president when we have a global pandemic to deal with.

And please stop talking as if one has one has amnesia this is the same Nigeria that's was under OBJ good luck and yar adua and we all know the level of poverty and infrastructure we had during their presidency

He can do more to prevent further massacres. What's wrong with that? Do u like hearing 50 people were killed at a time? Or are u immune to that type of news?

Was it me that sent the presidency into going tit for tat on some Meek Milly Twitter finger nonsense? Why should the presidency answer strangers online? Is that professionals? If u wan blame anyone, blame those people at aso rock not the Imam.

This is not about economy. And this is not about the past. Stop this childish talk of "it happened then so why shouldn't it happen now?"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:

Those countries don't have 212 million citizens to feed. And I didn't do the rating either.

Forget numbers jor. When people come into your country to beg but u go into theirs for business, there is no way in heck yours is the poorest in the world.

Just say it was an overstatement and move on
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LaMujer: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
gustav25:

You guys love wailing ...which Jay Jay Okocha ? Unproductive shaku shaku dancer

It said dribblers, not productive dribblers.

Which dribble Zidane dribble?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by LaMujer: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

you're so funny with the bolded

I think the dragging lately will make the Nigeria government to wake up from its slumber because so many lives have been lost already

You say? grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Forget numbers jor. When people come into your country to beg but u go into theirs for business, there is no way in heck yours is the poorest in the world.

Just say it was an overstatement and move on

So I should ignore facts and figures backed with indices and research for your own "views"?

Clap for yourself, wonders!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

But your brother up there says its a lie and that I should take his own view as authentic!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:

So I should ignore facts and figures backed with indices and research for your own "views"?

Clap for yourself, wonders!

Is Nigeria poorer than Syria yes or no?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

Is Nigeria poorer than Syria yes or no?
By fact of figures, yes!

Prove otherwise
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

He can do more to prevent further massacres. What's wrong with that? Do u like hearing 50 people were killed at a time? Or are u immune to that type of news?

Was it me that sent the presidency into going tit for tat on some Meek Milly Twitter finger nonsense? Why should the presidency answer strangers online? Is that professionals? If u wan blame anyone, blame those people at aso rock not the Imam.

This is not about economy. And this is not about the past. Stop this childish talk of "it happened then so why shouldn't it happen now?"
extremists terrorists have been massacring people both muslims and christians govt should do better to protect them I agree 100% but we should tone down on the hypocrisy. people have died/are die from cult/ethnic clashes in cross river, rivers, benue, taraba etc yet no CAN outrage or opposition displeasure because "fulani" is not involved.
The presidency has it's own issues but if somebody has come for their principal they will be obligated to defend him. That said I have not seen any press release from their office responding to the man.
No because bad things happened in the past doesn't mean they should continue but if the same people complaining now decided to onlook when this same issues happened under their MCMs I have a problem with such hypocrisy. someone like Reno omokri campaigning for Leah sharibu's release but conveniently forgetting his role in the Chibok girls issues
One thing I've learnt about Nigeria and how to keep myself from being swayed by populist declarations I always look at the intentions of such a person.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
LaMujer:

You say? grin
you self dey laugh grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by quickberry(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2020
Humility017:

thanks for the correction.
I really made that assertion from the journal I laid hold on in 2013 by osumah and aghedo on "ransom kidnapping"

I really appreciate

Uwc
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2020
Joebie:
oga you are somehow.. you should just ask yourself why is there a lockdown in the first place? Is it because of the death rate or the mode at which it spreads?

Thank you.

People are not taking this thing SERIOUSLY from my own deductions and information at my disposal. I started precautions and distancing as well as remote working in early February. I stopped going to London for anything in the same early February.

People are dying like chickens in Italy and Spain.

Nigeria capacity to test is very limited and so there are many who are infected who have not been tested. Imagine how many people that they have infected.

Currently it's the political elite that are getting tested and too many are testing positive.

Imagine how many of thier staff and other aids they have infected who will never be tested. But will unknowingly infect thier families and friends.

One Chinese woman started the outbreak in Korea, she has been singularly held responsible for the infection of 1200 in the mega church she went too in Seoul. That's how it started.

Because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not running rampant in the populace.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2020
somehow:
Recession and hunger/poverty is looming

https://www.nairaland.com/5762730/thomas-schafe-commits-suicide-over
maybe us humans has overstayed our welcome in this earth sad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
chrisooblog:
extremists terrorists have been massacring people both muslims and christians govt should do better to protect them I agree 100% but we should tone down on the hypocrisy. people have died/are die from cult/ethnic clashes in cross river, rivers, benue, taraba etc yet no CAN outrage or opposition displeasure because "fulani" is not involved.
The presidency has it's own issues but if somebody has come for their principal they will be obligated to defend him. That said I have not seen any press release from their office responding to the man.
No because bad things happened in the past doesn't mean they should continue but if the same people complaining now decided to onlook when this same issues happened under their MCMs I have a problem with such hypocrisy. someone like Reno omokri campaigning for Leah sharibu's release but conveniently forgetting his role in the Chibok girls issues
One thing I've learnt about Nigeria and how to keep myself from being swayed by populist declarations I always look at the intentions of such a person.

U people love saying people have died from this or that but does that make death normal? The guy is a Muslim so what credibility would he have to speak on cult wars?

U are acting like he wants to be president of Nigeria. What can he gain from us? I want to see more Muslim and Christian leaders speak up against bad practices of their members.

This is how the Catholic church abroad were bad mouthing whistle blowers when little boys were being rapped by priests. They would say "oh, he is just disgruntled" or "he is not our member" but lass lass we all know the truth
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2020
andrewbaba44:

The bitter truth is hard to take ,especially most of you who believe any nonsense your so called pastor says

grin What made it the truth? You must be feeling woke now?

If we are even talking of people that are enlightened, na your type we de talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
komekn:

Thank you.

People are not taking this thing SERIOUSLY from my own deductions and information at my disposal. I started precautions and distancing as well as remote working in early February. I stopped going to London for anything in the same early February.

People are dying like chickens in Italy and Spain.

Nigeria capacity to test is very limited and so there are many who are infected who have not been tested. Imagine how many people that they have infected.

Currently it's the political elite that are getting tested and too many are testing positive.

Imagine how many of thier staff and other aids they have infected who will never be tested. But will unknowingly infect thier families and friends.

One Chinese woman started the outbreak in Korea, she has been singularly held responsible for the infection of 1200 in the mega church she went too in Seoul. That's how it started.

Because you can't see it doesn't mean it's not running rampant in the populace.

Not one one woman. She is called patient 31. Which means South Korea is having 30 confirmed patient for weeks bfr the said woman went to church for the service...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

U people love saying people have died from this or that but does that make death normal? The guy is a Muslim so what credibility would he have to speak on cult wars?

U are acting like he wants to be president of Nigeria. What can he gain from us? I want to see more Muslim and Christian leaders speak up against bad practices of their members.

This is how the Catholic church abroad were bad mouthing whistle blowers when little boys were being rapped by priests. They would say "oh, he is just disgruntled" or "he is not our member" but lass lass we all know the truth
but that's the thing he is no whistleblower. He is just regurgitating information that we have already. Plus you have still not said how his " special intervention" is supposed to change anything.

Instead of you and others like you to invest your energy to build alternative political movement to the powers-that-be you're wasting your time on buhari who will be gone latest by 2023. When somebody else you don't like now enters the position you will complain
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup by somehow: 6:07pm On Mar 29, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8458) (8459) (8460) (8461) (8462) (8463) (8464) ... (16724) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shawwal1(m), Goke7 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.