Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1376 Views)

Man Destroys His Daughter To Punish Her For Having Premarital Sex (photos) / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Please How Do I Keep My New Year Resolution Of No More Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Aviero: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: ... by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
U just realize am?? shocked

Re: ... by cruzita(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
undecided I just dey look u from my church window

2 Likes

Re: ... by ammyluv2002(f): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls explain "whatever you do for good purpose shouldn't be tagged as a sin"
Re: ... by falconey(m): 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
grin

No more hiding ,i'm coming out.
Re: ... by Aviero: 8:00pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:
U just realize am?? shocked
The way people been de brand sex like say na taboo for that Masturbation vs Fornication thread ehnn.. it triggered this
Re: ... by Smellymouth: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
undecided I just dey look u from my church window

Which church

Re: ... by cruzita(f): 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2016
Smellymouth:

Which church
this my man,your phone memory go don full with pics
Re: ... by Aviero: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Pls explain "whatever you do for good purpose shouldn't be tagged as a sin"

Anything that's going to help me avoid too many problems later on is something from God, and I don't tag it a sin..
Re: ... by 1trillionlikes: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmm..... This one strong....
Re: ... by Smellymouth: 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
cruzita:
this my man,your phone memory go don full with pics

Re: ... by halfricanadian(f): 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
Funny undecided april joke
Re: ... by Aviero: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
halfricanadian:
Funny undecided april joke
No jokes!
Re: ... by rosalieene(f): 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aviero:
Yes! Premarital sex is not a sin. I'm referring to healthy premarital sex and not the abusive sex. I shall explain.

Most religious folks would not agree with me because of their beliefs, but these age-long beliefs have done more harm than good.

Y'all would agree with me that one of the major causes of failure in marriages is sexual incompatibility, which leads to infidelity. And those who do not want to cheat, will keep on suffering and smiling. They will not tell you what's happening, but they're always never happy. Now, is that how life is supposed to be? Are we to come into this world to live unhappily because of the effects of some kind of beliefs? Whether you agree or not, SEX plays a big role in marriages.

People experience this kind of problem because they refused to do the right thing, which is getting to know your partner sexually, and this goes a long way in affecting the decision(s) you're going to make.

Now, why should you call it a sin when all I'm doing is trying to get to know my partner well? Why should it be a sin when all I'm doing is trying to bond well with my partner? Why is it a sin when all I'm trying to do is to ease stress, physically, mentally, and psychologically?

Whatever you do for a good purpose shouldn't be tagged as a SIN.

Nobody should get me wrong, pls. I'm referring to good sex and not that abusive sex where a man/woman wants to shag anything and everything. That one is morally wrong because you are putting yourself in harm's way, and abusing the beautiful purpose of the act.

And the most painful thing is some people will feel the urge to explore their partner sexually, but wouldn't because of the religious beliefs. In the end, when things don't go well, they begin to regret. You just de do yourself.

Do whatever makes you HAPPY, and watch the world become a better place.
ok clap for yourself....
Don't try to justify sin when the Bible clearly tells you its a sin
Re: ... by halfricanadian(f): 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Aviero:
No jokes!

Ok embarassed
Re: ... by Soulz22(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ok

Re: ... by chericleo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
It's a sin.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me. / She Came On A Date With Her Daughter. What Can Be The Motive Behind This? / I Wish I Had A Gay Bestie!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.