Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,912 members, 7,959,850 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? (704 Views)

Good Deal- Registered 2008 V6 Camry In Top Condition Selling@1.7m(in Abuja) / Very Neat V6 Camry For Sale 550 / Lagos clearing neat V6 Camry Envelope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? by maestro09: 10:46pm On Apr 03, 2016
please i would like to know the difference between the rate of consumption of fuel between the two cars. i want to go for the V6 but i dont know if fuel consumption will be a serious issue. thanks
Re: Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? by Baylam(m): 12:32am On Apr 04, 2016
V6 car are powerful, So the fuel consumption is not d same
Re: Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? by USAutoBuy(m): 4:37am On Apr 04, 2016
maestro09:
please i would like to know the difference between the rate of consumption of fuel between the two cars. i want to go for the V6 but i dont know if fuel consumption will be a serious issue. thanks

While the consumption of a Camry V4 engine and the I-4 engine is not the same, the difference is not too much. V6 engine is the one in the highlander and Sienna. They use the Sienna for transport, so there can be no "excessive" fuel consumption for it to be used for transport. And i am sure you see highlanders all over the place. V6 also runs much smoother than the 4 cylinders.

Stop listening to these half brain daft mechanics with zero fresh ideas since their freedom decades ago. You won''t regret the car.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Does A V6 Camry Pencil Consumes Fuel Excessively? by maestro09: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
Okay....................

(1) (Reply)

Exceptionally Clean 2004/05 Toyota Camry(few Months Used) @990k / 2009 Toyota Rav4 Registered For Sale / Lexus Rx300 Very!!!!! Very!!!!! Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.