Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,719 members, 7,962,324 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political (9405 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Beverly Osu Has Never Been Nominated For Eviction / BBA Stargame: Goldie Up For Eviction - Do We Save Her Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2009
Oru:

Tribalism? U guys should be ashamed of introducing such in a reality game.

Where has the most popular person ever won a reality game.
Check it out from American Idols to Big Brother Africa.

Dare (your Yoruba guy) did not win Project Fame.
Mwisho, Ofunneka did not win BBA.
Obi-Uchendu did not win Big Brother Nigeria.

Even in GUS, the strongest rarely wins.

All the Yorubas who screamed tribalism should be ashamed.

Thank you Oru.This is what I have been trying to say.It is not because a person is the most popular or the best that one wins.It takes much more than that.

playah P:

I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS.
HOW CAN YOU SAY IT IS TRIBALISM?

-HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT SAMMY FROM ONE OF THE PREVIOUS GUS WAS ALSO EVICTED FOR THE SAME OFFENSE?
- HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT VAUGHAN WAS EVICTED BY VOTE? (THAT WAS THE WORSE)
- WALE LOST THE SYMBOL AND WAS EVICTED AND SO WHAT?

i am not happy about his eviction cos he made the show interesting with his charisma but that is the rule. he was given a simple instruction but he failed.

PLEASE CAN ANY OF YOU TELL ME ANYBODY THAT MISPLACED THE SYMBOL AND WAS STILL LET TO STAY?

WHERE WERE ALL YOU SHIT HEADS WHEN SAMMY WAS EVICTED FOR THE SAME REASON HUH?

GOD I AM SOOO DISSAPPOINTED IN THOSE THAT CALL IT TRIBALISM.

LETS PUT TRIBALISM ASIDE AND SEE OURSELVES AS NIGERIANS.

Your right.                                                                                                                                                                                          I don't know why people think foolishly.They just can't accept the fact.Wale is gone and nothing can be done about it.I have come to the realization that it is not GUS that is tribalistic but actually the people writing things that does not make sense.All they wan't is a yoruba guy to win the show and then,they would rest.Very soon,they would say that a woman never wins because it is also planned.
Wale lost the totem and got what he deserved.Simple and short.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
I have a feeling that Chuks Okorji would win.Infact this is how I see it.
Chuks-1st
Vivian-2nd
Melvin-3rd
Uche-4th
Chisom-5th
Elvis-6th
&
Oseyi-7th

But sometimes,I get the feeling that the winner would be Melvin.It's just a feeling oh.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by toluh(f): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
na wa o, i was never a fan of WALE,so i don't have a problem with them evicting him, but i have a problem with the way he was evicted. I stopped following GUS passionately, after VAUGHN (the black general) in GUS 2 was evicted in a silly manner, they knew he had problems with the contestant, so they decided to use the idea of contestants voting for their least favorite contestant.
Lucas (the winner) wouldn't have won that game if VAUGHN were to be there. Same thing happened at GUS 3 when TOPE got to the River(or lake) like 10 minutes before hector, looking for the ultimate gift, HECTOR walked in straight to the river and dug up the the ultimate gift. What are we going to call that? the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT or WHAT. I stopped watching ever since then,and decided to watch to see if they changed their mentality not knowing they were planning a BIG one.
For those saying they dont want a YORUBA to win, i don't agree with you there because HECTOR(Oluwaseun Hector) is half yoruba just as WALEand he won. i have drawn my conclusion that GUS is a planned drama and not a reality TV game show. The winner is known already before they start airing the CRAP SHOW. angry sad

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by toluh(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
9ja4eva:

Na wa oh, what does tribalism have to do with this?

sammy did something about the TORTEM at first(if i am not mistaken he 4got it at the place of task)it was returned 2 him at the TALKING DRUM(and warned severely about it), the next day just for him(SAMUEL) to be able to take care of the TORTEM he SLEPT with it, thinking it was the best way to keep it.
Mariam in GUS 3 misplaced it and her punishment was to look for it that night after their meeting at the TALKING DRUM, which she did with the help of CHARLES. so WALE's punishment wasn't called for.
I repeat am not a fan of WALE and GUS is not TRIBALITIC.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by toladop(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
I av been reading this thread & cant comment because i av not watched d show.
I just came 2 point out dat Hector was also yoruba. Hector Oluwaseun Jobarteh. But my namesake above has just done dat. 9ice one , Tolu
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by bootycall(f): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2009
Even If this thread gets to 100 pages,Wale is gone and gone for good. cool
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by toideve(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
nothing political about his eviction jo, i dont even like d guy sef
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by chyk91(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2009
i cant he was evicted i think its very unfair.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ginky
Sorry, but Chuks has already been evicted. And sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but Uche is going to win GUS6. He has the best looks and the best English (their speech is quite terrible this year). At least in my opinion.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 01, 2009
Sorry but a woman has the GUS 6 this time. . . Just got the info from an elder statesman! angry
hope this helps
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by funkygirl: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2009
i totally agree with. everything was just a setup from the beginning.may be they did that to him because he was overconfident so they sidetrack him.i really miss him.its so unfortunate that the other camp mates hate him, and they dont hide their feelings abt him. i pray as he was evicted they too will be evicted with shame. the winner will definately surprise us cos it will be someone we never imagined. i advise anybody not to go for that show in the future. embarassed.maybe a girl will even win this time, i dont even trip for any of those guys they are annoying and they are all too close.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2009
Ever since Wale was evicted I've stopped watching GUS 6 because I don't think he deserved it . The organizers knew that Wale had a very good chance of finding the horn that was why he was evicted. Anyway, the organizers must be Ibos. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by timmy7(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2009
Dont gooo there, smiley
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Memunah(f): 11:00am On Aug 01, 2009
mactao:

@ginky
Sorry, but Chuks has already been evicted. And sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but Uche is going to win GUS6. He has the best looks and the best English (their speech is quite terrible this year). At least in my opinion.

u can say that again!chisom english na wah,vivien speaks well
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by secreyor: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2009
Cool,now chuks is out,now he can go n meet wale n tell him straight at his face about how selfish he is, Stupid idiot just dey bush dey run mouth since.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by codelady(f): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2009
A very interesting thread indeed. And quite insightful too. Personally i've always liked the GUS concept. It's about a lot of things, not just physical strength. The Ultimate Man/Woman is about bravery, focus, determination, strength, intelligence, passion for excellence. To be the ultimate, you must be the best at everything you do. This is what GUS is all about. How far you are willing to go to put in your utmost and be rewarded with the prize. Quote me, there's NO EVICTION since season 1 that didn't have a reason- lack of a vital quality of the Ultimate Man/Woman. If you check very well you will see. Our problem is that we blame tribe for every one of our problems- this thread has shown that well. Back to Wale- he's not the most controversial or even the most annoying contestant we've seen on GUS. So i'm amazed that the first thing someone will post is that his eviction is tribally motivated. It's people like you who don't embrace the concept of one Nigeria, and then blame others. If we're all truly one, would it matter whether the winner came from the west or east? Ask yourself, poster. Many blame the organizers for being tribalistic when it is YOU who is looking at tribe. Honestly, with attitudes like this i don't see this nation moving forward at all. Wale's deficiencies were so glaring for all to see, yet you blame his eviction on tribe. How myopic of you. Let's analyze this- Wale was clearly a poor leader. He blamed his followers for not going along with him, yet he refused to carry them along. The Ultimate is a team player, Wale was not. Confidence is good, but confidence which belittles others around becomes arrogance. Wale was arrogant. NOBODY liked him. Even the girl who stood up for him admitted she was aware of these bad qualities. He didn't care about others at all. When Chuks was punished, Wale only added to his misery. Wale has no human feelings. He is manipulative, self-centred and arrogant. The Ultimate is none of that. So poster, if you want to fault his eviction, use a valid argument and stop blaming it on any stupid tribe reason.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by alaskaa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2009
Men i agree wit u 100% there was a conspiracy on wale's eviction,to tell you the truth wale would have emerged the ULTIMATE MAN.watever the reason was thortem or no thortem[i smell pure beff ] it shouldn't have warranted his eviction at all.well lets continue to watch what comes out of it.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by chrischima(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2009
i expected that- nothing like nigerializing or tribalizing, the totem must be guarded jealously, have u not been watching the past ultimate search, whoever that is in charge is meant to stay awake in order to protect the totem, the totem should be guarded, wale akanbi, u have been evicted from gulder ultimate search 6-the horn of valour, bye
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by funkygirl: 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
u people shd think well before u comment.wale does not sleep, so that he cud guard the tortem.if u remember the leader is supposed to appoint a tortem carrier, but bob didnt suggest that to him until he was evicted. now vivien, the new leader, can now appoint a carrier.they dont want him there anymore. the guy was just being himself.they are not there to form a commonwealth or family, each man is on his own that is why they dont like him. he was so focused and determined. for crying out loud, they are in a yoruba state and they treat him like shit. didnt u see the way chucks was helped yesterday, it was obvous they didnt want him out, but the guy was so lazy and stupid that he fell.
conclusion- they were afraid of WALE YELLOW.one love man, u already have ur fans. they are always afraid of yoruba people because they are intelligent, smart and strong. but they are not like others who are desperate.WALE- u fail here inother to win elsewhere. goodluck.
GUS IS NOW ANNOYINGLY -------------
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by funkygirl: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2009
ok, i heared hector was half yoruba, so the next person shoud be ibo.i will advise yoruba people not to go for the show again. because the winner is rotating. ha ha ha. girls leave ur emotions and think like a detective. the game is stage managed.capish
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by ginky: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2009
mactao:

@ginky
Sorry, but Chuks has already been evicted. And sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but [/b]Uche is going to win GUS6. He has the best looks and the best English[b] (their speech is quite terrible this year). At least in my opinion.

Your right.He deserved it sha.He really dissapointed me.
Now,I think I've got it right.Melvin is the Ultimate Man for 2009 edition.
I also agree with you on their speech.Elvis's speech is the most terribleof all the contestants.He says things like "couple of while"etc(I can't remember the rest).

Mactao,why do I get the feeling that you think the show is planned.I say this because you were basing your feeling on Uche's looks and english.

Anyway,for me,Melvin has the best looks.It's just my opinion.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by jessy324(f): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2009
it was shocking!! , i thought wale was gonna stay till d end, hiss, no yawa sha, now i'm most def dat vivian will win d search, i hate d way elvis talks,chisom is strong, bt sumtimes it seems like she's just actin so every1 will like her, dunno sha, uche is good bt kinda lazy, in a strange kinda way i feel oseyi might just be d winner, its possible, remember its ultimate search, ''expect d unexpected'' wink but i want Vivian to win!!
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by bizideas2(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2009
Hi,good people of Nigga,i think Wale's eviction was to
make us the viewers not to be able to predict the winner.
cause it was obvious that he was going to win it
I don't think there is any political undertone in his eviction
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by bootycall(f): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2009
codelady:

A very interesting thread indeed. And quite insightful too. Personally i've always liked the GUS concept. It's about a lot of things, not just physical strength. The Ultimate Man/Woman is about bravery, focus, determination, strength, intelligence, passion for excellence. To be the ultimate, you must be the best at everything you do. This is what GUS is all about. How far you are willing to go to put in your utmost and be rewarded with the prize. Quote me, there's NO EVICTION since season 1 that didn't have a reason- lack of a vital quality of the Ultimate Man/Woman. If you check very well you will see. Our problem is that we blame tribe for every one of our problems- this thread has shown that well. Back to Wale- he's not the most controversial or even the most annoying contestant we've seen on GUS. So i'm amazed that the first thing someone will post is that his eviction is tribally motivated. It's people like you who don't embrace the concept of one Nigeria, and then blame others. If we're all truly one, would it matter whether the winner came from the west or east? Ask yourself, poster. Many blame the organizers for being tribalistic when it is YOU who is looking at tribe. Honestly, with attitudes like this i don't see this nation moving forward at all. Wale's deficiencies were so glaring for all to see, yet you blame his eviction on tribe. How myopic of you. Let's analyze this- Wale was clearly a poor leader. He blamed his followers for not going along with him, yet he refused to carry them along. The Ultimate is a team player, Wale was not. Confidence is good, but confidence which belittles others around becomes arrogance. Wale was arrogant. NOBODY liked him. Even the girl who stood up for him admitted she was aware of these bad qualities. He didn't care about others at all. When Chuks was punished, Wale only added to his misery. Wale has no human feelings. He is manipulative, self-centred and arrogant. The Ultimate is none of that. So poster, if you want to fault his eviction, use a valid argument and stop blaming it on any stupid tribe reason.
You have a very good head on your shoulders.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 02, 2009
I can't believe dis,i tink it's high tim we stoppd tink unintelligibly&be reasonable 4once in our life tim.Wale's eviction wz neva anytin politics,neither wz it mastaminded.Wale got wat he deserved.he wz too full of himself,too loud,too arrogant & he made a hell lot of silly utterances in d camp.GUS is nt all abt physical strengths,he neva made use of his senses.i knew he wz neva gonna last long.Tank God i wzn't his fan.Wale wz just such a boredom bitchy ass nigga in camp, damn lol.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by bootycall(f): 2:18am On Aug 02, 2009
Go Vivien kiss
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by omaseye: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2009
the whole stuff is preorganized.i already heard abt who is winnin it
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by koolsasy(f): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2009
AS FOR ME,I DONT KNO IF WALE S EVICTION WAS POLITICAL OF TRIBAL OR WATEVA, but im sure glad he s gone, i liked chuks cos he was fyne, but eh d boi lazy sha, i liked deby, she was such a doll,she didnt hv d energy and she knew it, i m so glad ada s out, she jus sucks, wel for d rest,this is my assesment:

melvin:winner material, he is smart and yet not overly confident
elvis:he does aite, mite win, but i hate d way he talks
uche:he s kinda lazy, he s cute small, but, i dnt c im any were near d horn
Chisom:erm, strong, can win, down 2 earth
Vivian:strongest female, but she s got a beef 4 chisom, hidden thou, she s close
oseyi:welll, to be honest,she s kinda lazy, always second to last on a task, dnt think she can make it, but i hv dis feelin dat she would jus crawl her way to d horn of valour, u kno,continue takin second to last, until she hits a stroke of luck and jus emerge winner, lol
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by WANCH: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ omaseye
why not say who is going to be the winner since you have been informed or just stop deceiving urself.

Wale eviction was right becos he seems to be too confident and full of himself.
Since he is that smart why will he forgot the TOTEM at their camp becos he has been carrying it all along while goung for the task

SERVES HIM RIGHT

He underated other contestant and in life you dont do that
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by Divaville(f): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2009
Pls lets not come here misinform others. Elvis is from ondo state n dat makes him yoruba abi? Lookn at all d previous winners, I think hector was yoruba, lukan was not ibo, dominic too wasn't ibo, so wats d beef. And why d apologies to yoruba pple, are they d only nigerians? pple dat are so lazy, do u think it's easy to pass d screening exercise?
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by pek(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2009
ok. to the privates heads
wale got evicted because he was Yoruba? right?
he got elected because he is Yoruba?
he lost his sense of reasoning and remembrance because he is Yoruba?
he didnt listen to warnings and instructions because he is Yoruba?
he forgot the totem because he is yoruba?
so, the yoruba issue doesnt hold up.
Re: Ultimate Search 6: Wale Alabi Eviction Was Political by WarfyBoy(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2009
pek:

ok. to the privates heads
wale got evicted because he was Yoruba? right?
he got elected because he is Yoruba?
he lost his sense of reasoning and remembrance because he is Yoruba?
he didnt listen to warnings and instructions because he is Yoruba?
he forgot the totem because he is yoruba?
so, the yoruba issue doesnt hold up.

THAT SHOWS HOW STUPID n MUMUISH THEY ARE!

A reasonable person in his or her right senses will not say or post a Stupid and Annoying thread like this, they've also taken this madness to GUD6 official Website, You pipo should stop foolin urselves bkos of one greedy albino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / Download [gods Of Egypt] Movie Full HD!! / Adekunle Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.