Stats: 3,189,235 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:52 PM

Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. (1173 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / Eid-El-Maulud: Aisha Yesufu Slams FG For Declaring Public Holiday / Biafra: Abaribe Slams FG For Declaring IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by drss(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
The Independent Petroleum Marketers Association of Nigeria (IPMAN) has debunked allegation that it was responsible for the current fuel scarcity in the country.
The national operations controller, Mr Mike Osatuyi, said a statement to that effect was credited to Mr. Lawson Ngoa, who he described as an agent of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources brought in to mediate in the internal crisis of the association.
“While the intervention of the minister of state for petroleum, Dr.
Ibe Kachikwu, in resolving the internal crisis in IPMAN is
appreciated and commendable, the forefathers, past presidents,
leaders of IPMAN and the general members of IPMAN nationwide
will not allow Mr. Lawson Ngoa, who is not a marketer or an
IPMAN member, to use IPMAN’s name as a shield to defend or
protect a system failure of the NNPC.
“It is pure defamation of IPMAN name to go on air that IPMAN has
accepted the responsibility for the scarcity of petroleum products
and that Nigerians should hold IPMAN responsible for the scarcity.”
Recall that the minister of state for petroleum resources, Mr Ibe
Kachikwu said queues would disappear from filling stations in
Abuja and Lagos by today, April 6.
But latest development has shown that the fuel queues will
continue into the weekend.
Although two new vessels, Mt. Mersk Kalea and Mt, Alizea, carring
21 million metric tonnes of petrol berthed at the Apapa jetty, a
Punch newspaper report said ofloading and distribution will take another 3 or 4 days.
“But discharge had not started because they have to determine
those to get the product and they have to do all the formal
documentation. There is still documentation for naval clearance;
there is documentation for the DPR clearance; the DPR will also go on board since it is an imported vessel.
“They cannot start to discharge now. The earliest time they can do
that is probably tomorrow (Wednesday) night or Thursday
morning. Because of the subsidy component, the Petroleum
Products Pricing Regulatory Agency will want to see whether it is in line with the approval given.
“So, those are the things that will actually delay the discharge of
the vessels. It should take a minimum of two days. So, people
may not feel any vessel is discharging until the weekend. Thelogistic issue is now the problem,” the source, who is an official of an independent marketer said.
https://www.naij.com/789762-fuel-scarcity-independent-marketers-slams-fg-find.html
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by drss(m): 9:49am On Apr 06, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
grin nigeria is in a state of 'piz ma dis ma' cheesy

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nixiepie(f): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2016
I'm tired of this fuel scarcity I swear,this Govt should do something fast abt it already and quit pointing accusation fingers here and there
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Even marketers are running away from this dumb PRESIDO
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by SleekMallam: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
The petroleum minister Alahaji buhari should man up and take the blames. He thinks it's all about dishing directives from Aso Rock while collecting and enjoying all the perks, rights and privileges of being a petroleum minister?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by drss(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
una see am exactly wetin i talk yesterday. i knew dat report https://www.nairaland.com/3030819/independent-marketers-accept-blame-fuel#44427909
wey claim say independent marketers claim responsibility for fuel scarcity na scam. grand attemp to excuse buari's failures n cluelessness. one zombie even say make i show my primary sckool certificate.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
Nixiepie:
I'm tired of this fuel scarcity I swear,this Govt should do something fast abt it already and quit pointing accusation fingers here and there
The govt is travelling to China this weekend to sign a railway deal. Is that not a better news than this fuel scarcity grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nelkoko: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
U buy car NO fuel

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nixiepie(f): 10:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Fedayeen:
The govt is travelling to China this weekend to sign a railway deal. Is that not a better news than this fuel scarcity grin
grin maybe he is going to china to charge his phone also ,no be me talk am ooo heheehheheh
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:06am On Apr 06, 2016
I am Nigeria government, I like running from pillar to post..

Catch me if you can... Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by tamonokare: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
I lack words for this government. God please press fast-forward to 2019
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nelkoko: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Wen u buy car NO fuel

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by drss(m): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2016
fellow wailers report.

cc: mizmycoli, tonyebarcanista, firefire, TippyTop, Nicur,
Teryfik Sdindan Roob ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom PRYCE Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Opiaoku, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44
APCHaram.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by otokx(m): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2016
180 per litre in Port Harcourt
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Ximonak: 10:33am On Apr 06, 2016
I don't care who/what is the cause, the problem should be fixed once because that's what you are being voted/paid to do
Excuses/blame don't solve problems

I bought fuel yesterday N300, I was like oh lawd. Nepa not even helping(no light since last week)
This morning na N400, I no even fit talk undecided
No fuel in lagos, Tfare x3, less cars but still Lagos traffic still no gree go holiday
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by lilprinze: 10:39am On Apr 06, 2016
APC and this dullard have nothing to offer to Nigerians the only thing they do is to blame GEJ and PDP for their in ability to perform.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by francizy(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha! Where are the zombified demons that claimed Buhari's ineptitude should be blamed on marketers? Hahahahahahahaha! I'm just here to laugh tho...

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by olafum1(m): 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
We no know what to believe again in Nigeria..

Kudos to Buhariiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 06, 2016
and d story goes on...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by yaki84: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
I saw d thread ni was like wetin consain ipman with nnpc cum baba kunu cluelessnessless.
they called jona clueless but I call daura dullo cluelessnessless.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Independent Marketers Slams FG. by BushidoBlue(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
francizy:
Hahahahahahahaha! Where are the zombified demons that claimed Buhari's ineptitude should be blamed on marketers? Hahahahahahahaha! I'm just here to laugh tho...

I Am Too Big To Be Edo Governor - Ex Jonathan's Aide / BREAKING: Boko Haram Ambushes Nigeria Military Commander’s Convoy-pm TIMES / Peugeot 504 -old Official Car