Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,204 members, 7,936,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy (2005 Views)

Urobo And Abbi Roads In Enugu In Bad Condition - Lady Cries Out / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Egbesu : Return My Symbol Of Authority, Tompolo Begs Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by bnanzip(m): 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
The lady in this video begs and cries for real for Buhari, she said his issue is now a spiritual problem.

Watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHEYf0R0aZ8
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
See this one! You think say buhari resemble Psquare abi? Mumu make I bring bucket for you to cry more. You never see anything undecided

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Kenzico(m): 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Eh ya!! Even though I couldn't watch the video. But na All of us dis matter dey pain embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by MzPecs(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
She never start too dey cry! cheesycheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Stuntkid172(m): 11:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
In OLAMIDE's Voice: DONT CRY ME A RIVER BABY, CRY ME A LAGOON

1 Like

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Lekan111(m): 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
It will be unfair if buhari did not queue for fuel

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Stuntkid172(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
In OLAMIDE's Voice: DONT CRY ME A RIVER BABY, CRY ME A LAGOON .

This us Buhari we are talking about oooo. The NIGGA no send anybody. Lailai
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by DuchessLily(f): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2016
" my room is heat" ?? shocked chai! Crying girl u have been queuing for fuel and missing lectures abi? No wonder "ur room is heat cheesy

Sorry dear, Its painful sha! The hardship is getting out of hand

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Nusaf: 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
Comedians
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Emekamex(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who the cry epp?
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by bnanzip(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
vizkiz:
See this one! You think say buhari resemble Psquare abi? Mumu make I bring bucket for you to cry more. You never see anything undecided
Guy you wicked wo, you no go pity her? Chai, Nigerians in one chance.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by DuchessLily(f): 11:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lekan111:
It will be unfair if buhari did not queue for fuel

But he can't nau. That is what annoys me, I wish the suffering affects them too angry
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by bnanzip(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kenzico:
Eh ya!! Even though I couldn't watch the video. But na All of us dis matter dey pain embarassed

eey pain her pass you wo.
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by K9blunt(f): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
@ " my room is very heat" cheesy

Mehn this suffering no be here o! angry
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by mercenary: 11:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
She go cry tire na... Buhari doesnt give a fawk

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Lekan111(m): 11:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Just too bad they don't feel what the masses are going through
just imagine this headline Buhari spent 5hours in filling station, but he went home frustrated without fuel

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by omowolewa: 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't play that card with Baba, it won't work. If you doubt ask her excellency.
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by johnmartus(m): 11:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
That's what Jonathan put us to not buhari let's be realistic

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by BushidoBlue(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2016
A man was hanging on a precipice and just needed one pforrk to save himself...

Buhari walks bye with a babariga full of pforrks..

The man screams..., "PMB!!!! Save me!!!!"

Buhari looks down at the man and says...
"You know I don't give a Pforrk?!??"
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Pidggin(f): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2016
Eyah, i bet she voted for change sad

1 Like

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by mannyU: 3:01am On Apr 07, 2016
Lol... apparently na yoruba girl.. you can tell from the assent. Na una carry d 'shange' mata for head.

Buhari is a fulani man and fulanis are basically nomads.. i think that explains why he cant sit his ass down one place. He must be confusing Nigerians for his cows..

Mr. President can I have my vote back... at least Jona was clueless but he was on ground and received the insult and heat... you, we no even see you curse.. always on the move. But you tried sha, for you to play us like this.. can't wrap ma hands round why someone would contest thrice defiling old age n all just to go awol on our a** like this.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Jirate(m): 4:55am On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari is also Crying, see for Yourself………………. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by blackpanda: 5:07am On Apr 07, 2016
johnmartus:

You are very right. Nigerians suffer from amnesia, and the ones that dont, suffer from chronic hate and negativity.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Fiwasayo(f): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2016
Awww cheesy poor girl,the hard times have really dealt with her angry abeg make pesin find bucket give am undecided mtcheeew
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by glamz007(m): 6:52am On Apr 07, 2016
johnmartus:
pls explain. I need to be enlightened
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by glamz007(m): 6:53am On Apr 07, 2016
Fiwasayo:
Awww cheesy poor girl,the hard times have really dealt with her angry abeg make pesin find bucket give am undecided mtcheeew
lol. Dz comment sha
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by glamz007(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2016
johnmartus:
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by paschu: 7:20am On Apr 07, 2016
johnmartus:

So it was Jonathan that appointed buhari as the minister of petroleum, and asked him to play baba-ijebu with our nation by changing the existing fuel importation and distribution proceedure without conducting adequate feasibility studies, right?

Some times I wonder whether you folks are truly human beings.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by dangotesmummy: 7:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Nawa o.Nigerians are so mean and cruel

Even the girl's tears cannot melt your heart.chaiii
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by todayboy: 7:47am On Apr 07, 2016
I have a feeling that buhari will resign very soon
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 07, 2016
Cry him a lagoon. Until the oba of Lagos enters the lagoon himself, The gods wouldn't cure Buhari's madness
Re: This Lady Cries And Begs Buhari On The Harsh Economy by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 07, 2016
todayboy:
I have a feeling that buhari will resign very soon
Wake up pal, he waited for 12good years for this chance to get his revenge on his enemies. There is no way he is letting it go, not in the next 7yrs

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody / Buhari's Appointments Is Anti North,---junaid Ibrahim / Sporadic Shooting By Niger Delta Boys At Shimawa New Redeem Camp Auditorium Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.