Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,079 members, 7,960,432 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (67703 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

In the last 4 seasons Arsenal and West Brom have won the same number of trophies = 0

even Portsmouth is better
grin grin grin chei gonnerz wey una dey ooooo. Dikee just dey bash una right.front and center.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

In the last 4 seasons Arsenal and West Brom have won the same number of trophies = 0

This is unfair. . . . . .
Are you saying Pompey is better?
Blimey. . . . .Sunderland and Wolves are better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2009
Is that Wilshire dude goin to be in the squad this season?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by v3: 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2009
On the everton line up. . .

Yakubu won't be starting, so will lescott and prolly phil jagielka. . .

Hmm. . .arteta, hope he picks an injury before d match!!

so it's most likely a 2-0 win for arsenal on saturday

@kray

yes he'll play a major role in arsenal's starting 11 this season. . .just hope his body catches up with his mind, cuz dat kid is pure talent
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Aug 13, 2009
Stats show that Pompey has won more than Arsnal in the last 4 seasons.

Doyin13 thats something to cheer
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 4:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

make una leave the champions in waiting alone jare
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Emperoh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
Sauron

As e be say Muki Mukeke don lock our thread, the party should berth here!!
Whats the issue going on?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by v3: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

make una leave the champions in waiting alone jare

Portsmouth no get "mouth" were arsenal dey. . .so are the afore-mentioned clubz. . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2009
Emperoh:

Sauron

[b]As e be say Muki Mukeke don lock our thread, the party should berth here!!
Whats the issue going on
?[/b]
she has ooo but I say welldone to her. Una peeps turn the tread to sexuality section
v3nom4eva:

Portsmouth no get "mouth" were arsenal dey. . .so are the afore-mentioned clubz. . .
no be me say dem get mouth nah dikee and sauron talk am ooooo cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2009
dayokanu:

Stats in the last two seasons in sh*t liga
has shown that Wolfsburg and Stutgart are far and above Bayern Munich
B.M must be the most useless team on earth for not being able to win the league in Germany year in year out
Come on,Everton would win the league in Germany year in year out grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Emperoh(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
chic2pimp:

she has ooo but I say welldone to her. Una peeps turn the tread to sexuality section no be me say dem get mouth nah dikee and sauron talk am ooooo cool cool cool cool cool

Shut up dia . . . , . .no be Arsenal fans full everywhere deu cause commotion?
Pataki, Brash, Muki etc!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tayoccu(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2009
@dk
so I can also say wolfsburg is better than bayern on current form?  
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2009
Stats in the last two seasons in sh*t liga
has shown that Wolfsburg and Stutgart are far and above Bayern Munich
B.M must be the most useless team on earth for not being able to win the league in Germany year in year out
Come on,Everton would win the league in Germany year in year out

HNIC Pay more attention to details

In the last 2 years Bayern won the league and DFB pokal Stuttgart have nothing on us. Tell me which team wins league year in year out? Except man Utd in the useless EPL.

Based on last season alone, Wolfsburg is better.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2009
Emperoh:

Shut up dia . . . , . .no be Arsenal fans full everywhere deu cause commotion?
Pataki, Brash, Muki etc!!!

see dis doofus gerraway jare. KOLOBOY grin grin cool
dayokanu:

HNIC Pay more attention to details

In the last 2 years Bayern won the league and DFB pokal Stuttgart have nothing on us. Tell me which team wins league year in year out? Except man Utd in the useless EPL.

Based on last season alone, Wolfsburg is better.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
Krayola2:

Is that Wilshire dude goin to be in the squad this season?

It's Wilshere. . .

v3nom4eva:

@kray

yes he'll play a major role in arsenal's starting 11 this season. . .just hope his body catches up with his mind, cuz dat kid is pure talent

Where did you get your info from?

He's been in the first team since last year but his role this year is going to be limited depending on the fitness levels of the other team members. . .you need to let him grow and not over hype him.  Personally I think he should be played in the Carling Cup, Youth Cup and the odd sub appearance in the Champions' League when we qualify. In due course he'd mature to the player we know he can be.

I think we need to see more of Diaby than Wilshere

dayokanu:

At the risk of being misinterpreted, West Brom won the Championship in 2007/2008

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Bromwich_Albion_F.C.

Get your facts right the next time you want to yab us!

Now you'll say West Brom is a better team eh?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2009
I think we gunners will look back 2-3 yrs from now and thank God we have a midfield that will be shaped by Aaron Ramsay, Wiltshire and Denilson. I think Denilson in particular will be far better than Gilberto or Makalele.

Perhaps all we need is a stronger CB.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
davidylan:

I think we gunners will look back 2-3 yrs from now and thank God we have a midfield that will be shaped by Aaron Ramsay, Wiltshire and Denilson. I think Denilson in particular will be far better than Gilberto or Makalele.

Perhaps all we need is a stronger CB.
dream on bruva dream on tongue cool cool cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
Emperoh:

[b][color=#550000]Sauron

As e be say Muki Mukeke don lock our thread, the party should berth here!!

Haha
How very convenient,no wahala.We still have membership forms for those of you that want to decamp from wherever and join the champions-in-waiting;the ARSENAL
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
All I got from my summer shopping was ,,,,,,,,,
[img][/img]

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2009
this dude seem to be tall to me. . .but its Jst abt 6'Ft
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2009
So you mean to tell me say mod-murky-mukeke lock thread when fellow mod cristal-meth na scumite and nothing happen? Chei this one na slap. Worse still na backhand. cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2009
chei, see enemies everywhere? arsenal is now officially the most hated club, why nah, thot we were not good enough to worry about, anyways, enemies na must if you wan blow, arsenal is about to blow!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2009
Brash fellating on Debosky grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tkb417(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2009
u shld be banned for life for this gross pic grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by nateevs(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2009
wtf?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by tayoccu(m): 10:35am On Aug 14, 2009
@ DK
shocked shocked shocked shocked
that was below the belt.

I am Highly Disappointed angry angry angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by khanye(m): 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
slimshay:

chei, see enemies everywhere? arsenal is now officially the most hated club, why nah, thot we were not good enough to worry about, anyways, enemies na must if you wan blow, arsenal is about to blow!!!

Stop dreaming man,
No trophy for arsenal this season!
U wanna BET? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by edoyad(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2009
Gunners i'm so happy to be alive on this 14th day of august in the year of our lord 2009. grin
Take a good look at the names below
biina
krayolas
chic2pimp
sauron
dayokonu
The usernames you see before you today will be running for cover by february. That's when our hard nurturing of 4 years will begin to bear fruit to the chagrin of others. cool
edoyad said so.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Borat1: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2009
Edoyad you've read too many inspirational books your head hurts.
Btw for the benefit of those who do the football pools, bank on Arsenal - Everton for a score draw grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by slimshay(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2009
khanye:

Stop dreaming man,
U wanna BET? cool

edoyad link=topic=303740.msg4350556#msg4350556 date=1250250707:

Gunners i'm so happy to be alive on this 14th day of august in the year of our lord 2009. grin
Take a good look at the names below
biina
krayolas
chic2pimp
sauron
dayokonu

The usernames you see before you today will be running for cover by february. That's when our hard nurturing of 4 years will begin to bear fruit to the chagrin of others. cool
edoyad said so.

so na dem be dis, enemies!!!! just remember everything you said when u were saying it!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by khanye(m): 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
slimshay:

so na dem be dis, enemies!!!! just remember everything you said when u were saying it!!!

khanye:

[size=14pt]Stop dreaming man,
U wanna BET? cool
[/size]

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2009
ARSENE WENGER IS A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

And on his dignity, considering the urbane Wenger is notorious for defending his team in adversity, or claiming he
has not seen a controversial incident, in which an Arsenal player is in the wrong. So will he admit that he is sometimes guilty of what Edmund Burke called ‘economy with the truth’?
‘Yes, because you are thinking, “Why has he done that?” and you know you cannot explain it,’ Wenger said. ‘At times I saw it, and I said I didn’t to protect the player, because I could not find any rational explanation to defend him.
‘This is a job where you have to have an optimistic view of human nature or you become paranoid. You always have to think that a guy wants to do well.
‘A coach is there to help. He must think that if he helps in the correct way the players will respond. You cannot be suspicious.

Read MORE

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.