Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,054 members, 7,960,361 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (67694 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 9:31pm On Aug 14, 2009
8hrs to go.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by kaypumpin2(m): 9:45pm On Aug 14, 2009
Finally,i can have blissful weekends cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2009
REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR BOTH PREMIERSHIP AND LA LIGA TO START grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by follypimpi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2009
PremierrrrrrrrrrrrrrrShhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by biina: 2:32am On Aug 15, 2009
dayokanu:

Sauron is wiser than that and wont make those kind of statement.

BiinaWhen was Zidanes peak and how old was he. When was Figo's peak and how old was he? When was Rivaldo's peak and how old was he
The average attacking player peaks at approx 28yrs while the number increases as you move towards the defense, with most goal keepers peaking at 30+yrs.
Zidanes peak was at Juventus while Figo's was at Barca.
~Sauron~:

Biina is a social reprobate. . . . .U are wasting your time arguing with him.

How can anyone say Ribery is not worth more than 30 million pounds when his current market value is pegged at 35.6 million pounds.
A player's market value is dependent on many things.
Ultimately, his actual value depends on how desperate the buying club is. . . . .
If Real Madrid could cough up to 30 milla for Xabi Alonso . . . . .I think Ribery's actual value can be up to 60 milla.
Who is valuing ribery at 35.6 million  and what did you smoke that made you hallucinate that Alonso worth 30m. What nonsense next - Nani is wqorth 40m? undecided
Alonso is not worth more than 20m and madrid payed that much because we needed him.
The no player is worth 60M+ on the pitch and Kaka and CR only have their marketability to ameliorate their price tags.
Ribery's marketability is not in that league and his value is primarily based on his footballing abilities.
2 years ago Bayern bought him for an inflated 25million euros, and I haven't seen the leap in ability or popularity that would  have doubled his price tag.
Next season the guy would be sold for less than 20m or walk for free the year after.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:30am On Aug 15, 2009
If Zidanes peak was at Juventus How old was he? Cos he was still at Juventus at 29 years old

Figo won ballon D or at 28 and WFY at 29.

The no player is worth 60M+ on the pitch and Kaka and CR only have their marketability to ameliorate their price tags.

Zidane was bought for 65milla 8 years ago, Figo was bought for 56m 9 years ago. Crespo too.

These figures would be worth over 100milla right now. Tell me about the marketability of each of them.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2009
Adebollocks went for his wedding at home and I bring you the wonderful pictures from the occassion

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2009
Adebollocks went for his wedding at home and I bring you the wonderful pictures from the occassion

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by dayokanu(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2009
With his best man HNIC and the bridal train

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Phony200(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2009
Uncle Dike
LWKMD ooo! It's too early in the morning to be making us laff like this now? grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Phony200(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2009
Gaynners, How are you guys going to deal with Everton today? I'll not forget that RvP's late equaliser last season. This season is gonna be different but it's good to get Goodison park out of the way early enough
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2009
The Arsenal Pledge cool Arsenal nike's advert enjoy it folks . . cool
Yeah Dudu is Back cool ya;ll haters go chop sand tongue
[flash=560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zSqKs6IoMKQ[/flash]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by loyika(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2009
Nice one Muks cool cool

Whats up with the "Nazikanu fascination" with Debo and HNIC (No Homo!!)

Seems we are being seen as underdogs guys!! Loving it!! cool

COME ON YOU GOOOOOOONERS!! cool

Let the war begin!! Victory will be ours (Starting at Everton)

cool GOONER 89 (When last grin)

P.s. DK just tell Debo you love him and want to be his "Sex Slave" and be done with it and stop boring us all with you "double meaning" pictures and innuendos tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2009
loyika:

Nice one Muks cool cool

Whats up with the "Nazikanu fascination" with Debo and HNIC (No Homo!!)

Seems we are being seen as underdogs guys!! Loving it!! cool

COME ON YOU GOOOOOOONERS!! cool

Let the war begin!! Victory will be ours (Starting at Everton)

cool GOONER 89 (When last grin)

P.s. DK just tell Debo you love him and want to be his "Sex Slave" and be done with it and stop boring us all with you "double meaning" pictures and innuendos tongue tongue

Loyika!!!!!!!!
I see dead people!!!!

@ Mukina2,

U are a meanie!!!
Why didn't you tell us Debosky went home to marry Michelin89?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by loyika(m): 11:37am On Aug 15, 2009
Sharon

Whats that line from Gladiator again "Is that not why you're here!!"

Let the games begin cool But really, Liverpool vs the White Scum is the game of the weekend though!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
Loyiks kiss kiss cool grin

~Sauron~:

Loyika!!!!!!!!
I see dead people!!!!

@ Mukina2,

U are a meanie!!!
Why didn't you tell us Debosky went home to marry Michelin89?
Satan comot for road oh grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by AJITERU: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2009
We hope to come victorious in this match because I do not see Everton stopping Arsenal from claiming their three points. Sauron, what do you think about it?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 12:34pm On Aug 15, 2009
Everton go think say na molue jam dem!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2009
AJITERU:

We hope to come victorious in this match because I do not see Everton stopping Arsenal from claiming their three points. Sauron, what do you think about it?

Arsenal will not claim all the 3 points. . . . .Everton will batter em from Goodison to Guyana.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by pappilo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2009
was that a forced marriage?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by mukina2: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2009
Krayon
i go whoze you oh angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2009
Hey guys there have been reports in the italian media claiming cesc fabregas would sign for milan on monday for a fee of around £35m.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hey guys there have been reports in the italian media claiming cesc fabregas would sign for milan on monday for a fee of around £35m.

The Italians are deluded. . .only Barca can afford him. . .and they'd have to trade him with Messi too!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by ogahimself(m): 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2009
Fabregas confirmed to be off to Milan . . lets watch Arsenal and their relegation fight this season grin .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2009
ogahimself:

Fabregas confirmed to be off to Milan . . lets watch Arsenal and their relegation fight this season grin .

Mr Oga you must be an idiot (sorry) if you believe everything you see on goal.com

Cesc is going nowhere. That story is a non issue.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by biolabee(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2009
manu scores on his debut,

na wa o

how will goodisson park turn out
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2009
Due to Wenger's insanity I officially divorce Arsenal and adopt Manchester City as my new team in the EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2009
ahonohai:

lets hope so. If not goonerz round the world go get heart attack grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Krayola2(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2009
GOAAALLL!!  YEAHH!!!

I MADE THE FUKN RIGHT DECISION. THANK YOU MANU FOR THE GOAL!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chic2pimp(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2009
Krayola2:

Due to Wenger's insanity I officially divorce Arsenal and adopt Manchester City as my new team in the EPL.
grin grin grin grin gerraway jor. Buncha messis and xavis wink wink wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by ogahimself(m): 3:10pm On Aug 15, 2009
ahonohai:

Mr Oga you must be an genuis (sorry) if you believe everything you see on goal.com

fingers crossed besides its not a big deal it would just be d final nail on the coffin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2009
Krayola2:

See ya. . .wouldn't wanna be ya!

[flash=560,340]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/zSqKs6IoMKQ[/flash]

Ooh to
Ooh to Be
Ooh to Be a
Gooner!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.