Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,017 members, 7,960,241 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! (67687 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by debosky(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2009
@ Kay

That's the sad reality of Arsenal fans at the moment - there's always some magical solution to the problems - 'experience', more players, etc. And of course, losing a game means we are going to collapse and the entire season will be over before we even know it. undecided Someone even suggested protesting and walking out of a game to make sure the referees don't make bad decisions against us. shocked shocked cheesy

Now I don't think everything is perfect and we can definitely improve in some areas, but we nowhere near as bad as some have said here, arsenal fans included.

The reality check is that Diaby will not score own goals in every game nor will Almunia always make the wrong decision. That's all it was - 5 Vieiras or 100 superstars might still not have stopped those two errors. I still remember the inexplicable failure of Cech to go for a ball at the Emirates that resulted in them losing 1-0 in 07/08.

As always, I reserve my detailed squad analysis for two days - after the window closes and after our 10th game. Anything else is just over anxious, premature and neurotic.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by chamotex(m): 12:19am On Aug 31, 2009
debosky:

@ Kay

That's the sad reality of Arsenal fans at the moment - there's always some magical solution to the problems - 'experience', more players, etc. And of course, losing a game means we are going to collapse and the entire season will be over before we even know it. undecided Someone even suggested protesting and walking out of a game to make sure the referees don't make bad decisions against us. shocked shocked cheesy

Now I don't think everything is perfect and we can definitely improve in some areas, but we nowhere near as bad as some have said here, arsenal fans included.

The reality check is that Diaby will not score own goals in every game nor will Almunia always make the wrong decision. That's all it was - 5 Vieiras or 100 superstars might still not have stopped those two errors. I still remember the inexplicable failure of Cech to go for a ball at the Emirates that resulted in them losing 1-0 in 07/08.

As always, I reserve my detailed squad analysis for two days - after the window closes and after our 10th game. Anything else is just over anxious, premature and neurotic.

How about every other game. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by proudly9ja(m): 1:26am On Aug 31, 2009
debosky:

@ Kay

funny, he made this mistake over 5 times last season, lol, anyways, I dont see him as the problem.

We dont need 5 Vieiras, we need just one. And it doesnt have to be Vieira, it just has to be an experienced and strong willed DM!

Someone once told me that you cant keep doing the same thing all the time and expect a different result. Its what Arsene has been doing over 2 seasons now, sacrificing youth for experience and he expects a different result. It just wont happen.

Funny thing is, apart from Giggs and Scholes, United have also changed their entire team from the Champs league winning side yet they have won 2/3 titles plus a CL after that!

Anyways, I ddnt wanna say anything till tuesday after the deadline, I just had to break my silence after reading people's thoughts on the forthcoming City game. I still maintain that we will beat City come 12th of September!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by proudly9ja(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2009
Calling the goals scored by United mistakes is also somewhat funny cant we also say the Arshavin goal was a goalkeeping error? The fact is, they scored one more than us plus the RVP goal was pure offside, there's nothing to debate on that. Gallas was clearly offside.

Anyways, I still believe and I reiterate that the Arsenal first 11 (or even first 14 add Eboue, Walcott and Nasri to the starters this season) will beat any team this season including Chelsea! The consistency to do that is what I am not sure we have. I hope they prove me wrong!

By the way, when will Rosa and Nasri be back?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by sirwebs(m): 7:36am On Aug 31, 2009
Honestly, am excited about this Arsenal team. We are better than Utd and 'Pool and maybe short of Chelsea. Not keen on Diaby though. Hope he doesn't get many starts. We will certainly challenge. But can we get Chamakh?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2009
[size=16pt]Arsène Wenger to receive apology for dismissal, says LMA's Richard Bevan[/size]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/30/arsene-wenger-dismissal-referees-apology

IMO,the ref and the fourth official acted in a very disgraceful manner as if they were acting out a dubious script,so the league board should take the apology and stick 'em up the poopoo holes of Lee Probert (sounds like reprobate) and Mike Dean angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2009

. Sharon and DK were never known for intelligence, more for fickle stupidity and asinine arguments.

hehehehehehehe
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2009
Wengay did wrong by kicking the bottle simple. Weda he deserve to be sent to the stand is out of question. What if the bottle had hit somebody? As a matured fellow he suppose to keep his out burst in check. His action is not justified at all. We all know the ref made some silly mistakes during the game but that don't warrant any weird behaviour. He can diplomatically attack the ref during his post match interview but going physical is a no no.

Where is MUKI pls? Hope she hasn't done anything silly tongue tongue tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by A40(m): 9:36am On Aug 31, 2009
@Debosky
I think you are being over objective.Vidic faced bans on at least two occasions and we all know Rio's issues he missed at least a month.As for Chelsea i'm sure you saw how well they coped without Carvalho for stretches.Alex is Chelsea's backup but would easily start at Arsenal
Wait did i hear u say CB's can play every game? CB'S cannot play every game Debosky!! It is this Wengernomic perception that has kept us trophyless for 4 seasons!! Injuries and suspensions would come and only a naive manager would not prepare for such eventualities and with backups like Djourou and Silvestre pardon me but all i see is another trophyless season.A Bassong,Taylor would make better backups than a Djourou,Silvestre and that's a cold hard fact
As for Given he is better than Almunia that one is not even debatable

PS:I'd rather wail now than at the business end of the season and you really have to start blaming Wenger and not the fans for this rubbish we didnt ask him to lead us through 4 seasons of trophylessness
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by khanye(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2009
grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by allboyz(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2009
Khanye - u dey Craze? wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2009
Take a look at the Morons behind AW grin

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by khanye(m): 11:05am On Aug 31, 2009
allboyz:

Khanye - u dey Craze? wink

"I just kicked a bottle of water. I did it because I was disappointed, not because I thought it wasn't offside," said Wenger, who was sent off deep in injury time.

"The fourth official called the referee over and he sent me off. I don't know what to say. I didn't even know where to go.

"I didn't know you were not allowed to kick a water bottle, although it was a good kick."

Lol. . . . . .
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2009
HNIC:

Take a look at the Morons behind AW grin
He was blocking their view with his Lord Luggard COAT. grin grin They did not buy season ticket to look at his back side. Next time ask him to behave. But i pity him sha. smiley smiley
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

He was blocking their view with his Lord Luggard COAT. grin grin They did not buy season ticket to look at his back side. Next time ask him to behave. But i pity him sha. smiley smiley
To behave
Because he kicked a water bottle in frustration.
AW is just a gentleman, Dean should try that with Mourinho or Benitez!!!
A hot slap may have followed the sending off grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2009
HNIC:

AW is just a gentleman, Dean should try that with Mourinho or Benitez!!!
Perfect gents don't fight in public (Pardew and M Joel). What if the Bottle hit a lil baby? Gents control their emotion grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by akinalabi(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2009
Now, that's one funny picture. . .  grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

Perfect gents don't fight in public (Pardew and M Joel). What if the Bottle hit a lil baby? Gents control their emotion grin grin grin

Who's M.Joel again?
Pardew was a nitwit.
He was trying to provoke Wenger by celebrating in front of him.
even a pastor would have reacted.
Meanwhile, what does Pardew do for a living these days grin grin grin
Bottle hit a baby
The head of the Morons called referees in the EPL has told us they will apologise for a really stupid decision.
Ridiculous!
Sending off a manager in the last few seconds(injury time) of a match.
Only happens with this chipmunks they call Referees in the EPL.
Mike Dean and his brothers have intelligence identical with frozen yoghurt! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
HNIC:

Who's M.Joel again?
Former Spurs boss. Wengay wanted to head butt him when Davis scored while one of your players was down injured.

HNIC:

Pardew was a nitwit.
He was trying to provoke Wenger by celebrating in front of him.
even a pastor would have reacted.
Meanwhile, what does Pardew do for a living these days grin grin grin
Boss of Southampton FC. They might meet u in Carling or FA cup so beware.

Bottle hit a baby
It might be possible tongue tongue

The head of the Morons called referees in the EPL has told us they will apologise for a really stupid decision.
Ridiculous!Sending off a manager in the last few seconds(injury time) of a match.
Are you justifying AW show of skill with a bottle @ touchline? He should have shouted "bleeping HellllllL" rather than playing without boot(health and safety) grin grin
[quote][/quote]
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2009

WENGER: United Approach Anti-Football.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has accused Manchester United of adopting "anti-football" tactics after a fiery meeting between the Barclays Premier League title hopefuls.

United were 2-1 winners over the Gunners on Saturday, coming from behind after Andrey Arshavin had given the visitors the lead.

Arsenal were arguably the better team but were responsible for their own downfall when Manuel Almunia tripped Wayne Rooney to concede a penalty before Abou Diaby inexplicably headed into his own net.

Wenger was then sent to the stands for kicking a water bottle after Robin van Persie's late strike was disallowed for offside.

That capped a week of perceived injustice for Wenger after Eduardo was charged by UEFA over his alleged dive to win a penalty in the Champions League win over Celtic.

The Frenchman, though, compared Eduardo's behaviour favourably with the tough-tackling of United at Old Trafford.

"I have seen a player who plays on the pitch only to make fouls," he said. "For me, this is a point that is more urgent than diving.

"The players who are never punished, who get out of the game without a yellow card. I think it is more anti-football than a player who did what Eduardo did.

"Look at how many deliberate fouls some players get away with. That's a bigger problem because it cuts the flow of the game. And people pay to see football, not free-kicks."

I have said it once and i'll say it again. . . . . . . .Arsene Wenger is the most hypocritical loser in the football world.

Wenger's arugment is that performances like Fletcher gave on Saturday are a bigger problem for football than diving.
It's just not a tenable argument and makes him look stupid.
Coming from a manager whose team has copped 75 RED CARDS is priceless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have said it once and i'll say it again. . . . . . . .Arsene Wenger is the most hypocritical loser in the football world.
Wenger's arugment is that performances like Fletcher gave on Saturday are a bigger problem for football than diving.
It's just not a tenable argument and makes him look stupid.
Coming from a manager whose team has copped 75 RED CARDS is priceless.
Don't blame him, losing taste sour and if you don't control yourself you can do/say anything out of frustration. Denilson committed the most foul last season (57) followed by other two arsenal players, you won't see him complain.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2009
rasputinn:

[size=16pt]Arsène Wenger to receive apology for dismissal, says LMA's Richard Bevan[/size]

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/aug/30/arsene-wenger-dismissal-referees-apology

IMO,the ref and the fourth official acted in a very disgraceful manner as if they were acting out a dubious script,so the league board should take the apology and stick 'em up the poopoo holes of Lee Probert (sounds like reprobate) and Mike Dean angry angry

This is an admission of the fact that lee probert reprobate and mike dean mishandled a bad situation
From where AW was sitting and the way he was yearning for an equaliser,his eyes obviously must've been on the ball and not on Gallas as I'm totally convinved that if he had seen Gallas in an OF position,surely he wouldn't have reacted the way he did
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

Don't blame him, losing taste sour and if you don't control yourself you can do/say anything out of frustration. Denilson committed the most foul last season (57) followed by other two arsenal players, you won't see him complain.

How any manager can say Fletcher's persistent  fouling is worse for football than Eboue's diving is shocking.
Eboue clearly wanted Evra to be sent off. . . . .Arsene Wenger in all his wisdom did not see that incident and never talked about it.
He should be banned from the touch-line. . . . .He is a disgrace.

rasputinn:

This is an admission of the fact that lee probert reprobate and mike dean mishandled a bad situation
From where AW was sitting and the way he was yearning for an equaliser,his eyes obviously must've been on the ball and not on Gallas as I'm totally convinved that if he had seen Gallas in an OF position,surely he wouldn't have reacted the way he did

It is still disgraceful a manager of the calibre of Wenger can kick a bottle out of frustration.
Did Fergie get out of his seat even when United were losing 0-1.
Wenger has no class.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2009
presido1:

Former Spurs boss. Wengay wanted to head butt him when Davis scored while one of your players was down injured.
Martin Jol,  . ,  . .That was just an arguement between the two of them.It happens everyday!
presido1:

Boss of Southampton FC. They might meet u in Carling or FA cup so beware.

League 1 side
Come on, Wilshere will captain the side and we will defeat them 3-0 anywhere

presido1 link=topic=303740.msg4456118#msg4456118 date=1251718945:

Are you justifying AW show of skill with a bottle @ touchline? He should have shouted "bleeping HellllllL" rather than playing without boot(health and safety) grin grin
[quote)
Not justifying kicking of the bottle, but the ref's decision is ridiculous.
So you will rather AW mouth obscenities to kicking a bottle embarassed
U no serious at all grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2009
Personally,I've put the loss to the scummies behind,forget all the noisy air of braggadoccio the scumtwats are making here,deep down,they know it was a very narrow escape for them and they were actually lucky;truth be told

I'm focusing on the next game away to that "small club with a small mentality"(thanks Alex,what a phrase),I mean the blue half of the scum twats;citeh

Expect enough grudge and drama
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by frankogbu(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2009
I think the days of operating as a TRUE GUNNER should be over for me as there is no single post I have not read in the past 2 years at least. Its unarguably the most visisted post on nairaland. Should I mention the banter between the one I respect most, DEBOSKY or Sauron[sub][/sub], his scummie friend or is it Dayokanu, the guy from that league that is competing with our own Nigerian Premier League?. Our Moderazza? Too wonderful.

To the burning issue of the loss to the scummies, I have never been this proud after a huge loss. The reasons are obvious. And the touchline drama on the 94th min, I came across this:

Birmingham City Boss Alex McLeish Offers Sympathy To Arsene Wenger
The Blues boss thinks that what happened to the Frenchman at Old Trafford yesterday was out of order,
Aug 30, 2009 10:37:02 PM

Birmingham City manager Alex McLeish has echoed the views of many of his colleagues in the game, and condemned the treatment to which Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger was subjected to at the end of his side's defeat at Manchester United yesterday.

Wenger kicked a water bottle in frustration at an offside decision at the end of the game which denied his team a late equaliser, and for that show of petulance was sent to the stands by the referee and the fourth official.

This led to a somewhat ridiculous situation in which Wenger did not appear to have anywhere to go, and ended up standing awkwardly in front of an excited section of the home support, who were enthusiastically mocking him.

"What he was subjected to there was absolutely ridiculous," McLeish told Sky Sports. "No manager should be subjected to that treatment.

"He's going into a baying crowd as well and they're taunting him.

"It's so difficult to keep your emotions in check at the best of times in football. Kicking a bottle of water is trivial. It's just trivial in the grand scheme of things. It's emotions."

Wenger will return to Manchester soon, immediately after the international break, when his Gunners travel to Eastlands to face United's rivals Manchester City.

As disheartening as the treatment was, If Arsene was your father, WHAT WOULD YOU ADVISE HIM TO DO?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by rasputinn(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

It is still disgraceful a manager of the calibre of Wenger can kick a bottle out of frustration.
Did Fergie get out of his seat even when United were losing 0-1.

C'mon,that's because he did not see Gallas,were Ferguson to be in Arsene's shoes,having not seen Gallas,he sure would have been infuriated,whether he could've kicked a water bottle is open to conjecture,but he may have thrown a chewed gum and you know the damage that can cause if it lands on a lady's well made hair(pun very much intended)
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
rasputinn:

Personally,I've put the loss to the scummies behind,forget all the noisy air of braggadoccio the scumtwats are making here,deep down,they know it was a very narrow escape for them and they were actually lucky;truth be told

I saw the match again last night and i swear. . . . .
United were not lucky, Arsenal weren't just good enough.
You say you were unlucky, but really you just weren't good enough.
Luck doesn't exist, and in football you make your own.

You put it down luck, i put it down to a lack of talent.
Almunia is not a great keeper and it was a terrible decision from him to go for the ball.
A better player than Diaby would have dealt with the cross better.
Simply, a lack of talent let you down, Razputin, you weren't good enough.

I don't see how you were unlucky up the other end. You maybe could have had a penalty but it's irrelevant as you scored anyway - again from a keeper who wasn't good enough to keep it out (no cries to the luck gods from me). I don't see how anything else was unlucky.
It's not unlucky to be offside, it's just a poorly timed run or failing to adjust for the offside trap.
Again, a lack of talent which better players can overcome.

Not good enough, therefore not the better team.
Ever since i started watching football. . . . .United have always been branded as the lucky side. When will their luck run out?
It's arrant nonsense. United make their luck. They have the never-say-attitude. They don't give up until the final whistle and when they managed to get the odd goal(equaliser or winner) in the last minute. The media goes. . . . . .United are lucky bastards.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2009
rasputinn:

I'm focusing on the next game away to that "small club with a small mentality"(thanks Alex,what a phrase),I mean the blue half of the scum twats;citeh

Expect enough grudge and drama
Same here also
The team is playing better than they played last season.
Next match is against Citeh after the intl break
Walcott, Fab 4 and Rozzi should be back
and Hoping there are no fresh injury worries.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by HNIC(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2009
~Sauron~:

I saw the match again last night and i swear. . . . .
United were not lucky, Arsenal weren't just good enough.
You say you were unlucky, but really you just weren't good enough.
Luck doesn't exist, and in football you make your own.

You put it down luck, i put it down to a lack of talent.
Almunia is not a great keeper and it was a terrible decision from him to go for the ball.
A better player than Diaby would have dealt with the cross better.
Simply, a lack of talent let you down, Razputin, you weren't good enough.

I don't see how you were unlucky up the other end. You maybe could have had a penalty but it's irrelevant as you scored anyway - again from a keeper who wasn't good enough to keep it out (no cries to the luck gods from me). I don't see how anything else was unlucky.
It's not unlucky to be offside, it's just a poorly timed run or failing to adjust for the offside trap.
Again, a lack of talent which better players can overcome.

Not good enough, therefore not the better team.
Ever since i started watching football. . . . .United have always been branded as the lucky side. When will their luck run out?
It's arrant nonsense. United make their luck. They have the never-say-attitude. They don't give up until the final whistle and when they managed to get the odd goal(equaliser or winner) in the last minute. The media goes. . . . . .United are lucky bastards.
Lack of talent, my left elbow!
Go and watch the match again.
Rooney looked like an idiot for large parts of the game.
Why would Manure play one striker upfront at O.T
Nani and Valencia were totally useless.
Giggs
Foster, by stopping that Van Persie goal when Arshavin took apart your defence, won you that match.
Who knows, if that had gone in, it would have been end of game!
Even Diaby, in a rush of blood,dribbled his way thru your defence and couldn't direct his shot!
Really, If I were SAF, I would be worried about my team.
You guys can't play Chelski or even spurs like u played us.
Dean won't always be there to give you guys a dubious penalty
and Diaby won't always be there to score an won goal!
Lucky bast@%ds!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by Sauron1: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2009
HNIC:

Lack of talent, my left elbow!
Go and watch the match again.
Rooney looked like an idiot for large parts of the game.

It's lack of talent. . . . . .U can bleat from here to Honolulu but Arsenal's lack of talents always show when they face quality sides.
You're embarrassing yourself by trying to explain away the lack of talent in your side through 'bad luck'.
Maybe it's bad luck that Almunia and Diaby were born shit, but then it begs the question, why are they playing for Arsenal?

Bad luck is the argument of the loser, and no surprises, you're the loser.

Why would Manure play one striker upfront at O.T
Nani and Valencia were totally useless.
Giggs

United played 4-3-3 against Arsenal. . . . . .Nani and Valencia became forwards in that formation.
Only United can beat a top 4 team and receive more criticism after the win than before. . . . .It's baffling.
Nani played better than any Arsenal striker on the day. Arshavin featured for just 3 mins in the game.
Van Persie as usual was useless and Bendtner/Eduardo are at best should be starring for Birmingham(We are still waiting for their first goal against Man Utd).

Foster, by stopping that Van Persie goal when Arshavin took apart your defence, won you that match.
Who knows, if that had gone in, it would have been end of game!

If it had, We should have, Had it been. . . . . .It's still lack of talent.
A better striker woulda scored the Van Persie chance. He had a gaping goal and he failed to convert the chance.
Torres, Rooney and even Kewyne Jones woulda scored from such. . . . .It's no surprise that he has not scored 12 league goals in his career.

Even Diaby, in a rush of blood,dribbled his way thru your defence and couldn't direct his shot!

Yet another evidence that Diaby lacks the talent to shine through in a big game.
What held his legs back to shoot on target? Was he fouled? Did he suffer a brain tumour attack just before he kicked the ball?
Why didn't he get a clean shot on goal? The answer is obvious. . . .MEDIOCRITY!!!

Really, If I were SAF, I would be worried about my team.
You guys can't play Chelski or even spurs like u played us.

We played Chelsea already this season and the match ended 2-2 after 90 mins.
It was a game played without Vidic and VDS.

Dean won't always be there to give you guys a dubious penalty
and Diaby won't always be there to score an won goal!
Lucky bast@%ds!!!

Okay. . . . . .United have won the last 3 EPL titles because of Mike Dean.
They also won the UCL title because Mike Dean officiated all the European games United played.
What next? Mike Dean was the official when United raped Arsenal 3-1 at the Emirates last season.

U need to lie down and admit your players are not good enough when the going gets tough.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! by presido1: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2009
Arsenal was lucky Ando did not get the chance to partner Fletcher in that midfield.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (100)

Manchester United Vs Newcastle United - (4 - 1) On September 11 2021 / Ajax vs Manchester United: Europa League Final (0 - 2) On 24th May 2017 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) On 2nd December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.