Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,030 members, 7,963,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville (2274 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by misspicy2(f): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
firstking01:
sup tongue
Am fine angry
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
DanceVille:
Don't think so..This is more than showing care.
Apart from your no 6 and 7 others are not too bad.. What is wrong with no8 Some of you guys go down on a girl u barely know and lick her garden like you're licking lollipop, so what is wrong in washing your lady's pant and bra?

I once followed a guy to a eatery, I went prepared cos he was helping me out with some school stuffs. I got there and after every he ordered for some light refreshment. I noticed he didn't buy for himself, I couldn't eat, I ordered for him but he told the guy he's okay..I felt like a greedy person.. He is not my bf tho...Not all ladies want their man to buy food for them without him eating. I want a caring guy cos I'm good at performing my duties as a gf..I'm not talking of love cos I don't believe in that shiiit.
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by DanceVille: 12:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Cc:lalasticla, ishilove and mynd44.
Can you please help me to give this thread a wider coverage.
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by DanceVille: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Angelberry:
Apart from your no 6 and 7 others are not too bad.. What is wrong with no8 Some of you guys go down on a girl u barely know and lick her garden like you're licking lollipop, so what is wrong in washing your lady's pant and bra?

I once followed a guy to a eatery, I went prepared cos he was helping me out with some school stuffs. I got there and after every he ordered for some light refreshment. I noticed he didn't buy for himself, I couldn't eat, I ordered for him but he told the guy he's okay..I felt like a greedy person.. He is not my bf tho...Not all ladies want their man to buy food for them without him eating. I want a caring guy cos I'm good at performing my duties as a gf..I'm not talking of love cos I don't believe in that shiiit.
I love that explanation of yours.
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by firstking01(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
misspicy2:
Am fine angry
cooL...
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
HAHA AND MAYBE THAT SAME GURL U R DOING ALL THIS 4 IS ALSO DOING THOSE STUFF IN THE LIST FOR ANOTHER GUY SHE LOVES......MHEN THE CYCLE CONTINUES cry
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by DanceVille: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lilbrown007:
HAHA AND MAYBE THAT SAME GURL U R DOING ALL THIS 4 IS ALSO DOING THOSE STUFF IN THE LIST FOR ANOTHER GUY SHE LOVES......MHEN THE CYCLE CONTINUES cry
Mehn! That's true sha.
Nice one!
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by DaZion(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
shamsuRana:

like you young lad.been married for long.am sure your still struggling.
well...have fun. wink
Why would I struggle for marriage when the time hasn't come.
Wise up bruv!
Re: 8 Silly Things Guys Do "In The Name Of Love"- By Danceville by shamsuRana(m): 5:59am On Apr 12, 2016
DaZion:
Why would I struggle for marriage when the time hasn't come.
Wise up bruv!

Am supposed to be telling you that.wise up lad,you not growing younger,your mates are dying from cult clashes and other related vices..wise up,wise up.
Pray and pray in abundance Ohk? For the almighty's intervention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Shrine And Strippers Club / Plz Whose Broda Is Thiz? / OMG: See What This Woman Open In Front Of Passengers After Getting Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.