Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,984 members, 7,936,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 06:51 AM

First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa (3628 Views)

Fresh Case Of Ebola Recorded In Liberia / Swine Flu In Nigeria: Girl Tests Positive In Lagos / Beware! Swine Flu Is The Latest Health Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa by denny4ril: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2009
SAVE UR LIFE NOW FROM SWINE FLR. RUSH TO http://swineflugist..com NOW!!!!
Re: First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa by denny4ril: 5:18pm On Aug 13, 2009
CHINA has recorded more swine flu death. Africa has joined too. who is next? nobody knows. any way of escape? find out at http://swineflu-tips..com
Re: First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa by omoge001: 1:23am On Aug 19, 2009
Quote from: lookmangiw on August 03, 2009, 05:34 PM
God please i beg you,dont let this swine flu get to this country cause if it does then all the poor go into extinction.and only the rich one will remain.
Amen

I wonder why you guys are so selfish, praying for the flu not to get to Nigeria alone, instead of praying for total removal of the bacteria or permanent cure, u also need to pray 4 God to remove those same set of politicias that have been in government from generation to generation and bring his kingdom as soon as he desire. But don't worry, the rich are most likely to have it before the poor!!!
I live outside 9ja and we're well informed of the spread and transmission of this deadly disease, wherever onearth with breeze, hugs, kisses and shaking of hands, the disease must get there, How d'u know if it's not already killing in Nija? Are Nigerian medical practitioners capable of diagnosing the virus? Are the people well informed? Is there a total record of birth and death in Nigeria?

All u need do is "keep a good hygiene" , 1. always wash your hands with soap and water 2. don't drink from same cup with others 3. don't kiss, greet from a distance. For further details on how to prevent this flu, write me n I'll reply. ciao!
Re: First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa by OYINKANSOW: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2009
Swine flu is in Ghana and Zimbabwe already. May God help us. Amen.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/08/21/swine-flu-hits-zimbabwe-ghana/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Can A Pregnant Start Antinental. Plz Advise / Pregnancy Frequently Asked Questions Faqs: Is Sex Safe During Pregnancy? / Girls Do You Have Massive Food Cravings Before Your Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.