Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,488 members, 7,961,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! (939 Views)

How To Enjoy All World Cup Actions Live On Your Whatsapp In Real-time / Barcelona Fan Dies In Yola, Adamawa While Celebrating His Team's Victory / Man Jumps In A Gutter To Celebrate Barcelona's Historic Victory. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
My club Liverpool have made me very proud and happy today. They may be eliminated in the next round but it doesnt matter to me. I've been celebrating since they won dormund after coming from 3 goals down. I'm so excited, my friends think i'm over celebrating.

The match was so entertaining, so thrilling. The last few minutes was filled with suspense. So proud of my boys. YWNWA....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by pennytration(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nice one. Liverpool tried
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
The match was unbelieveable. What a comeback
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
The match was unbelieveable. What a comeback
I was kept at d edge of my sit all through the 2nd half
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lasveg:
I was kept at d edge of my sit all through the 2nd half
I thought Liverpool was dead and buried when reus scored
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I thought Liverpool was dead and buried when reus scored
Lol.. Liverpool r d king of European comebacks
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
pennytration:
Nice one. Liverpool tried
Yeah. YWNWA
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lasveg:
Lol.. Liverpool r d king of European comebacks
Iffa hear
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Lasveg(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Iffa hear
Na true na, who pass liverpool?
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by ba7man(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
At the end of the day, it's still Europa cup. undecided
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Iffa hear

na true naaa......oya mention anoda team if der is one
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by sevantex(m): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
ba7man:

Stop hating, its still an european trophy so calm down. If ur club wins it, am sure u wuld be glad also.
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
ba7man:

yea bro bt dnt forgt dat winning d trophy if they can qualifies them to UCL.
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by ba7man(m): 8:46am On Apr 15, 2016
ezinwa57:

yea bro bt dnt forgt dat winning d trophy if they can qualifies them to UCL.
Why not just qualify by being amongst the top 3?

I'm ain't easy but Tottenham and Leicester city are doing it finally.
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by ba7man(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2016
sevantex:

Stop hating, its still an european trophy so calm down. If ur club wins it, am sure u wuld be glad also.
I'd rather watch Champions league.

Europa league is filled with bunch of 5, 6 and 7 placed teams. undecided
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by christay(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2016
I was very excited last night.... Whenever i remember the match my heart is always full with joy....... Never stop watching the hightlight of the match... YNWA
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by simi4me(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2016
congrats to Liverpool and her fans.
Re: Sometimes U Just Have To Enjoy Victory While It Last... Liverpooooool!!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2016
ba7man:
Why not just qualify by being amongst the top 3?

I'm ain't easy but Tottenham and Leicester city are doing it finally.

bt we've done dat multiple times in d past. it doesn't matter d method of qualification....lets jst hope we reach d finals 1st.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Drowning In Swimming Pool, River Etc.. / Watch The Top 10 Saddest Deaths Ever In Football History / Sports || Top 50 Best Footballers In The World For The 2016-2017 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.