Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,859 members, 7,959,695 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is This Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love?? (489 Views)

Is This Love Or Desperation On The Part Of This Lady? / This love chat made me cry.. / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love?? by Pelon(m): 11:22am On Apr 18, 2016
This has got me thinking for a long time before I decided to post this here...There is this guy in our area who is in love with this particular girl and everyone knows he really love her but,the problem here is that the girl just uses him like a slave in the sense that the guy visit the girl everyday just to fetch her water and clean the dishes used by the girl.The most funniest part of this is that the guy caught her in bed with another guy and he was even the one apologizing to her.What got me thinking is that everything owned by the girl this guy bought it for her. So my question is, Is this love? If your girl treat you like this,what will be your reaction
Re: Is This Love?? by cruzita(f): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
YES .its called otapiapia love
Re: Is This Love?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2016
He love her to death...but he doesn't deserved any of these BS..

Plz tell ur friend to bump his head on the wall to wake up from the truth...

Those ppol who are so deeply in love often forget themselves that they don't know already what is the right thing to do..I feel sorry for ur friend but he needs to give up that relationship..
Re: Is This Love?? by godfrey01(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Love is not blind... Abeg meet the guy make you use water wash he eye
Re: Is This Love?? by Section8(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
cruzita:
YES .its called otapiapia love
Help me give the guy one bottle of that otapiapia abeg mak he wake up
Re: Is This Love?? by firstking01(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Is This Love?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
No,it is not love but FOOLISHNESS.
Re: Is This Love?? by layla129(f): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2016
I don't think this is normal. He's under some kind of spell...don't know what some ladies derive from that
Re: Is This Love?? by squarelead(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
That cannot be termed as love it's called foolishness

(1) (Reply)

A Guy Proposes To Girlfriend With 50 Litres Of Fuel / The Relationship Advice I Got From My Mum / I Have A Question & I Need Help ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.