Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,487 members, 7,964,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:31 AM

..... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ..... (719 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by faruku104(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: ..... by VickyRotex(f): 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2016
And I guess her blog has been cloned aswel.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/04/so-wizkid-and-i-met-with-commissioner.html#more

Next time, check her blog to confirm, before coming to pick up a fight with the mods.

Re: ..... by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
Very silly of you Op. Why did you have to delete your post, after reading my comment. cheesy

You should apologize for posting this, without confirming. angry

For reference: Find attached cheesy

Re: ..... by faruku104(m): 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
VickyRotex:
Very silly of you Op. Why did you have to delete your post, after reading my comment. cheesy

You should apologize for posting this, without confirming. angry

For reference: Find attached cheesy

I know I messed up... I read her blog also but I hadn't seen her statement on her blog before posting that shii. when I saw the screen shot I used I was on hyper mode.... I hope u, the mods n linda can forgive me sha.?

but I must say, u really put me in mind, saving the screenshot. damn u good!!!!
Re: ..... by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
faruku104:

I know I messed up... I read her blog also but I hadn't seen her statement on her blog before posting that shii. when I saw the screen shot I used I was on hyper mode.... I hope u, the mods n linda can forgive me sha.?

but I must say, u really put me in mind, saving the screenshot. damn u good!!!!

Hahahaha. It's nothing. We're not offended.

Actually, I knew you were gonna delete your post. So I dint leave the page. Instead, I opened a new browser page to continue browsing.

When I went back to the page I saw you had deleted your post. And I laughed cheesy so I snipped it and pasted it for reference. lol

Next time you should have modified your post and accepted that you were wrong.

But it's fine. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Blac Chyna Flaunts Weight Gain(photos) / PHOTOS: Runtown Parts Ways With His Label, Eric Manny Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.