Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,867 members, 7,959,725 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Relationship Advice I Got From My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Relationship Advice I Got From My Mum (489 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video / Fiance Asked Her To Return N20m Gift & SUV She Got From Ex (Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Relationship Advice I Got From My Mum by HelenaMag: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
From our inbox:

When you are twenty something as a lady, there is a lot of pressure that keeps building and it gets worse when you approaching your late 20's and you are still not in any steady relationship – or worse single.

I have a great relationship with my mum and you just need to listen to the kind of advice she gives me – especially when it comes to relationships. She is one of the most realistic persons I have ever met in my life. She is more of a friend than a mum. Trust me, I don’t agree with her on many advice she gives, I am almost a complete opposite on her philosophies about life – especially relationships.
Truth be told, maybe what had kept me as a good and strong lady all this while is because she hits the nail right on the head and doesn’t try to sound sweet and paint life as a bed of roses to me. Okay, enough talking now, I am sure you are really eager to know the relationship advice she told me.

Read the advice here: http://www.helenamag.com/the-relationship-advice-i-got-from-mum/

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Question & I Need Help ASAP / To Those Who Are Planning To Get Married ! ! / Where Have You Not Wash In Your Body ?? B4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.