Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,511 members, 7,961,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Metgor Bring Photos: US Ambassador To The UN, Samantha Power Attends - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Metgor Bring Photos: US Ambassador To The UN, Samantha Power Attends (403 Views)

Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) / He Said If I Didn’t Sleep With Him He Won't Bring Me To Europe; He Raped Me(pic) / PHOTOS: US Based Couple Found Dead During Christmas After Brother Poisons Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Metgor Bring Photos: US Ambassador To The UN, Samantha Power Attends by metgor: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
US Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power who is in Nigeria to highlight the growing threat Boko Haram ‪poses to the Lake Chad Basin region, attended a #BringBackOurGirls gathering yesterday, April 21, in Abuja.

"I 'm moved by strength of the activists that meet daily at Abuja Unity Fountain calling for #ChibokGirls to be returned" – said Ambassador Power. See more photos after the cut..http://metgor..com.ng/2016/04/photos-us-ambassador-to-un-samantha.html

(1) (Reply)

PMB, World Leaders Agree International Sanctions On Looters / Black Marketers Remain Defiant In Katsina Despite Warning From Police / Husband Allegedly Murdered Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.