Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo (679 Views)

Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / The Striking Resemblance Between Olakunle Churchill & His Son, King Andre (Photo / The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:06pm On May 02, 2016
Nigerian Superstar Innocent Idibia aka 2face and his wife Annie Idibia celebrated their son's 8th birthday on Saturday, his wife took to Instagram to celebrate their son and wrote "My Sweetheart KingZ is 8 today, God bless you son...the one who explains the entire movie to me so I can understand and catch up!! So smart..So intelligent...The story teller, My Zee, mama loves you so much'

Just take a look at the resemblance... e be like sey 2baba just clone himself

1 Like

Re: See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by Fynestboi: 1:13pm On May 02, 2016
Op you can lie ooo, which resemblance? grin
Re: See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by EDSONSMITH(m): 1:14pm On May 02, 2016
Wow!!! like father like son, please o don't womaniz like your dad when you grow up AMEN grin
Re: See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2016
Fynestboi:
Op you can lie ooo, which resemblance? grin

Lol, shey na carpenter help you check your eye when you nor dey see well?
Re: See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by Fynestboi: 1:21pm On May 02, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

Lol, shey na carpenter help you check your eye when you nor dey see well?

2face no get hair the boy get, oya tell me how you no lie. undecided
Re: See The Awesome Resemblance Between 2face And His Son In A Recent Photo by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 02, 2016
dis op must b high wen posting dis

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Tee Billz / Hilarious Twitter Reactions Yaya Toure's Awful Performance Against Real Madrid / Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian On Mother’s Day With Live Orchestra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.