Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,631 members, 7,962,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Facts About Mr Bello The Generous Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facts About Mr Bello The Generous Millionaire? (413 Views)

Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / 20 Most Generous People In The World - BusinessInsider / Femi Otedola And The Millionaire Caption (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Mr Bello The Generous Millionaire? by Teekay123(f): 5:23am On May 06, 2016
http://tokenaija.com/panamapapers-mike-adenuga-niger-governor-late-ooni-of-ife-andy-uba-106-others-linked-to-shell-companies-see-full-list/
See What We Are Doing To Ensure We Succeed In Importation In 2016!! Must See by importexpert(m): 7:30pm On May 01
good day nairalanders, i gave out 3 copies of my life changing import pack around first of January for new year celebration and from the testimonies and actions i have seen so far, it have touched my heart and i was left with no option than to put smile on the faces of 3 more Nigerian youths during this workers day. This is the last time i will ever do this again. because those that paid high prices for the guide are really crazy on me that i should never give out the guide for free again. i will show you testimonies from those that have the import pack so that you can have a clue of its impact on your life.

the method for qualifying in this contest is very simple. Just comment with reason why you need this guide. The more your number of comments, the more your chances of winning. After the contest have ended, we will list all those that have participated and insert the list in “random dot org” randomizer tool. The 1st 3 people on the list will have the guide and all the support for 100% free. this contest have ended and our winners are below. read ahead to get the guide

Have a glance of what you will learn from the guide below.

1. How to easily spot high in demand inexpensive products that sell like crazy.
2. How to source for products at extremely cheap prices that are better than aliexpress and alibaba
3. How to get dollar affordably in this high dollar era.
4. How to ship fast and cheap
5. How to partner with the giant ecommerce sites and sell your imported products extremely fast. using konga, jumia, dealday and kaymu
6. How To easily build your own ecommerce site like jumia and konga to Sell Your Imported Products.
7. How to multiply Your sales by 500% using the cash on delivery method
8. You will discover the simple way how non lagosians can sell on konga and jumia.
9. You will also discover how to buy extremely cheap used phones and laptops.

This and many more you will discover in this life changing guide. see pictures and testimonies below.

start your comments now. posting of mails automatically disqualify you
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
if u r on nairaland and have not seen this thread U R isolated

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Bookmakers Are Good / How To Prioritize Personal Development. / Testimonial Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.