Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,966 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

.. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .. (1196 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by ozor1: 10:01pm On May 07, 2016
Re: .. by ozor1: 10:03pm On May 07, 2016
exactly november last year, i contacted mikky on whatsapp to help me pick up a macbook pro from a craigslist seller. i sent him the link to help me cross check , later told him to bargain $500 from the original $550 the pc was listed for. few hours later he told me the seller has agreed to accept the $500, that i should pay so he can go get the latop, i said okay ..i will get back to you.. this happened in the morning .
Later that same day i got an impromptu call from school telling me that most of my results were missing.I left everything i was doing that time and travelled down to school.i was without a phone and had no access to the internet. i stayed there for over 2weeks.
During that period, my elder brother called me through a friend telling me that someone sent him a text with a foreign number ,i then asked him to forward the sms to me .Here exactly was the content of the message "how far i no come here from you again... found a buyer for the laptop"
he sent another message again saying. "i have shipped your laptop together with your phone please payup to collect your package .
i had earlier sent a blackberry torch 2 to his adress same time we talked about the laptop.

When i came in dec 2nd week i went online i saw he posted the laptop up for sale for N135k ..

i spent alot of money in school the period i was there to solve the result issue .i was very broke. i spent all the money i had on me ,
i tried to borrow from friends to collect my blackberry .. i couldnt come up with the money..i forgot about it since there was nothing i could do....
fastforward to march this year.. i was able to borrow little money from friends to start up again ..i bought an iphone with a cracked screen and shipped it to him, he sent the phone down the following week..i sold the phone ..i used the money to get a slippers, an iphone 5s and some phone parts. i sent everything to him.. then i discovered the phone was bad.i contacted him immediatley that i would like to return the phone ,he said okay hell do that for $25, i pleaded with him to help me reduce the price a bit.he said he was going to drive to the post office and spend time on the que.

that very moment i asked him to ship the phone like that..then the following day i made up my mind that it would be better to return the phone so i asked him to keep it with him there pending when i get money for the refund..which was really difficult for me
so this week i contacted the seller and pleaded with him to please accept the return after over a month , which the seller agreed and sent me his adress.
I was finally able to raise the Said money he needed yesterday, i immediately sent the money to his account , then i sent the adress he was to return the phone to on whatsapp.
that was when he started telling me that he threw caution to the wind 5months ago to get the laptop for me and i refused to pay that he has seized my phone and slippers , and the money i sent to him ..that i should pay $600 to his dollar account before i can get anything
Re: .. by ozor1: 10:09pm On May 07, 2016
my arguement is very clear and simple
* i never asked you do pay on my behalf for any laptop
* this was exactly what you said "the seller has agreed to accept $500 pay sharp sharp make i go collect am" after which i told you " ill get back to you..and then went offline
* you sent me a text even after that ..saying youve found a buyer for the laptop
* you clearly have no right to hold my items so i am asking you to release my items

cc: dragnet
Re: .. by sinebaba(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2016
Following

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by stpat1(m): 12:16am On May 08, 2016
If he is asking you to send $600 before you can get your items, does that include the laptop?
Re: .. by Tolzeal(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2016
stpat1:
If he is asking you to send $600 before you can get your items, does that include the laptop?

Definitely... It will.
Re: .. by civilserva: 8:00am On May 08, 2016
Mikky come give us your own side of the story
Re: .. by codemaster2much: 8:24am On May 08, 2016
Pls don't tell that mikky is fraudulent cause I trust that guy and I am planning to do business with him
Re: .. by ozor1: 8:27am On May 08, 2016
codemaster2much:
Pls don't tell that mikky is fraudulent cause I trust that guy and I am planning to do business with him
nobody said he is fraudulent biko
Re: .. by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:29am On May 08, 2016
It is bad that Mikky has not said anything about the thread will now, and I know he has been active here after this thread was created. I dare say if the allegations are true, it's not a good way of doing business. . . A businessman must not always make profit from a deal
Re: .. by Tolzeal(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
It is bad that Mikky has not said anything about the thread will now, and I know he has been active here after this thread was created. I dare say if the allegations are true, it's not a good way of doing business. . . A businessman must not always make profit from a deal

Check Mikky's main thread.. ##
The same copy of the allegation is ON ...
& He's been responding..

1 Like

Re: .. by acunon: 3:00pm On May 08, 2016
Na wah oh,why must a thread always be opened to resolve an issue here in nairaland where it can be done amicably.
Re: .. by ozor1: 3:25pm On May 08, 2016
acunon:
Na way oh,why must a thread always be opened to resolve an issue here in nairand where it can be done amicably.
when u met the person on nairaland and you tried to resolve it, person blocked you from your only means of com and u expect me to do what??
Re: .. by codemaster2much: 3:30pm On May 08, 2016
Thanks for the warning... I almost wanted buy a car through him ...
Re: .. by ozor1: 3:37pm On May 08, 2016
codemaster2much:
Thanks for the warning... I almost wanted buy a car through him
he is actually not bad, this is a misunderstanding he let get to this level.
Re: .. by gidjah(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2016
first, it was justi 4jesu, now na mikky angello!, you guys must thread softly and learn to be at peace while business moves on o, matters like this makes some of us to loose trust on you naija guys .
Re: .. by eliascomm55: 9:52pm On May 08, 2016
I have done business with mikky once. But he did something that makes me feel he is greedy. Thats when I dont disturb myself contacting him. He is not the only one living in the USA.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On May 08, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

A businessman must not always make profit from a deal?
I thought the main purpose of going into business was profit?
I agree not all business deals might generate profit, but the sole aim is profit.
Not unless it's a charitable organisation.

1 Like

Re: .. by onoja12: 1:33pm On May 10, 2016
this

ozor1:
exactly november last year, i contacted mikky on whatsapp to help me pick up a macbook pro from a craigslist seller. i sent him the link to help me cross check , later told him to bargain $500 from the original $550 the pc was listed for. few hours later he told me the seller has agreed to accept the $500, that i should pay so he can go get the latop, i said okay ..i will get back to you.. this happened in the morning .
Later that same day i got an impromptu call from school telling me that most of my results were missing.I left everything i was doing that time and travelled down to school.i was without a phone and had no access to the internet. i stayed there for over 2weeks.
During that period, my elder brother called me through a friend telling me that someone sent him a text with a foreign number ,i then asked him to forward the sms to me .Here exactly was the content of the message "how far i no come here from you again... found a buyer for the laptop"
he sent another message again saying. "i have shipped your laptop together with your phone please payup to collect your package .
i had earlier sent a blackberry torch 2 to his adress same time we talked about the laptop.

When i came in dec 2nd week i went online i saw he posted the laptop up for sale for N135k ..

i spent alot of money in school the period i was there to solve the result issue .i was very broke. i spent all the money i had on me ,
i tried to borrow from friends to collect my blackberry .. i couldnt come up with the money..i forgot about it since there was nothing i could do....
fastforward to march this year.. i was able to borrow little money from friends to start up again ..i bought an iphone with a cracked screen and shipped it to him, he sent the phone down the following week..i sold the phone ..i used the money to get a slippers, an iphone 5s and some phone parts. i sent everything to him.. then i discovered the phone was bad.i contacted him immediatley that i would like to return the phone ,he said okay hell do that for $25, i pleaded with him to help me reduce the price a bit.he said he was going to drive to the post office and spend time on the que.

that very moment i asked him to ship the phone like that..then the following day i made up my mind that it would be better to return the phone so i asked him to keep it with him there pending when i get money for the refund..which was really difficult for me
so this week i contacted the seller and pleaded with him to please accept the return after over a month , which the seller agreed and sent me his adress.
I was finally able to raise the Said money he needed yesterday, i immediately sent the money to his account , then i sent the adress he was to return the phone to on whatsapp.
that was when he started telling me that he threw caution to the wind 5months ago to get the laptop for me and i refused to pay that he has seized my phone and slippers , and the money i sent to him ..that i should pay $600 to his dollar account before i can get anything

(1) (Reply)

Uk Used Laptop September Give Away / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Gold Color 86k / Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab E 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.