Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,973 members, 7,936,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:25 AM

Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa (26553 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” / DonJazzy Stylishly Mocked Linda Ikeji For Being Single(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by repogirl(f): 4:33pm On May 13, 2016
She should give us the full gist nah!

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by repogirl(f): 4:41pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
she is 100% Right sha, sometimes you get lonely, you foot the bills by yourself mainly, the economy is harsh. Awww
I don't think that's what she implied.

I think this is about good guys being hard to find. Guys sef don dey find girls to use as maga and many desperado single ladies fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by piperson(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
grin na person face b dt?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by phenase(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2016
ok nah what have you been doing since other times, seducing men's folk. hmmn?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Treash(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2016
abiodun2007:
Who agrees with her...

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/731102318058455042

Her spelling of "Hear" self nawa ooo.... Na "Here" she wan write ooo.
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Charles4075(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2016
sassiemyk:
Like seriously? is there still any single girl? especially in Nigeria.? or she meant been unmarried? cos every girl in Naija now is engaged to at least 5 bedmates. #quote me at ur own despair
This my guy wan kill me with laugh ohhh.

Cc Wristbangle and Tosyne2much, come see something ohhh.

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by rosieluv(f): 6:04pm On May 13, 2016
barbie
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by firstolalekan(m): 6:42pm On May 13, 2016
Mologi:
This lady's face looks like those drawings we used to do with crayons of different colours when we were kids.....

My dear you chose to be single...ur husband was not the first n can never be the last to cheat...so deal with it...

Mo n wa iyawo oooo

She married a dog
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2016
icebebe:
Yes ooo bing single in dis time is rough,no maga to fuel ur car,ur gen or give u anof money to buy tomatoes grin grin isnt it?

NOT SINGLE,NOT ROUGH 4 ME
Congratulations, but wait oooo how old are you?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by ademusiwa200: 6:52pm On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]I am single and i am a man,, people should cover up before take picture.. been single does not mean, you have to show the world. your body.

[/size]
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2016
mira4u:
Really?
yes ooo the economy is very bad every lady needs atleast one foolish paying man friend..

Being single is not easy oo but being married is better

2 Likes

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2016
icebebe:
Yes ooo bing single in dis time is rough,no maga to fuel ur car,ur gen or give u anof money to buy tomatoes grin grin isnt it?

NOT SINGLE,NOT ROUGH 4 ME

are u single? Shocking!!
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by kehmeh(f): 7:32pm On May 13, 2016
Stephrocks:
She looks good tho.

She is right, once you are single to get someone is difficult cause now morality has reason your boo go get boo the boo go get another boo difficult to find someone committed and faithful.

I am single too.
I totally agree with you.IT IS WELL
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by anigold(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
she is 100% Right sha, sometimes you get lonely, you foot the bills by yourself mainly, the economy is harsh. Awww

being lonely i understand,
but the bills wait a minute were u expecting a man to foot all your bills.
Lady independence comes with responsibilities...

You dont expect a man to pay for everything while expecting him to give full respect....

1 Like

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Emasel(m): 7:59pm On May 13, 2016
Toke knows too much and that's what is affecting her and many single ladies out there.

Bloody Feminist sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by karrengold(f): 9:42pm On May 13, 2016
mmmmmmm
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by domido(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2016
Hahaha I laff!!! This babe doesn't know that even for a guy going Into relationship now, in this Buhari economy is dangerous. U have to count your cost.
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by doskie(m): 11:42pm On May 13, 2016
sassiemyk:
Like seriously? is there still any single girl? especially in Nigeria.? or she meant been unmarried? cos every girl in Naija now is engaged to at least 5 bedmates. #quote me at ur own despair
what if im quoting to commend your post
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by icebebe(f): 1:20am On May 14, 2016
Kingscee:
Congratulations, but wait oooo how old are you?
late 20s wetin happen?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:49am On May 14, 2016
icebebe:
late 20s wetin happen?
When you clock 30 and above you go understand the meaning and pain of being single.
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by ClintonDal(m): 5:40am On May 14, 2016
This lady is seriously advertising herself but guys no sabi. Telling everyone who cares to listen that she's single. Her wahala tho!
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by icebebe(f): 10:17am On May 14, 2016
Kingscee:
When you clock 30 and above you go understand the meaning and pain of being single.
well am nt single cheesy as a matter of fact am a legal wife n also an expectant mother
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Sirheny007(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2016
Make up ehn!!
i swear you can drive a 2'' inch nail through her skin and yet you might not be able to get to her real skin..she is probably single because her last boyfriend got tired of the idea of taking a human Pancake out....
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Sirheny007(m): 12:07pm On May 14, 2016
make up ehn!!
i swear you could drive a 2'' inch nail through her face and yet you might not be able to get to her real skin...she is probably single because her last boyfriend got tired of taking out a full human pancake...
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by sade1994(f): 1:06pm On May 14, 2016
Mologi:
This lady's face looks like those drawings we used to do with crayons of different colours when we were kids.....

My dear you chose to be single...ur husband was not the first n can never be the last to cheat...so deal with it...

Mo n wa iyawo oooo

Mo n wa iyawo ......mo n wa iyawo......
You never see wife since?
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Mologi(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
sade1994:

Mo n wa iyawo ......mo n wa iyawo......
You never see wife since?

Aunty Sade pupa eyin na le pick form iyawo contest....
Form re ku meta père...

Mo n si n wa iyawo oo
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by sade1994(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2016
Mologi:

Aunty Sade pupa eyin na le pick form iyawo contest....
Form re ku meta père...

Mo n si n wa iyawo oo

Hahahahahahaha
Form ko form ni.....

God has not said anything about me meeting my husband on nairaland....
So I'll pass....

Olorun a je ki eri iyawo yin ooo
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by Mologi(m): 1:31pm On May 14, 2016
sade1994:

Hahahahahahaha
Form ko form ni.....

God has not said anything about me meeting my husband on nairaland....
So I'll pass....

Olorun a je ki eri iyawo yin ooo
ile aye,aye ason.......
God dey hep doz wu ep themselves now....
Besides ,we can make history on nl...if u win...

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Being Single In These Times Is Rough - Toke Makinwa by HXoritz(m): 2:17pm On May 14, 2016
My dear Toke this is not ur real face....ur husband might be looking 4 u now...pls change over to ur face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Releases Accra To Lagos Mix Tape, Nigerians React (snapshots) / Ice Prince Visits Hospitalized Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photos) / Daniel Etim Effiong And Toyosi Phillips' Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.