Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,891 members, 7,959,781 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video (1857 Views)

'Buhari Is Alive': Bauchi Youths Storm The Streets To Support Buhari (Pics) / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / Prayers At Shekarau's House To Destroy Buhari's Government (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by henryanna36: 4:48pm On May 15, 2016
https://web.facebook.com/maltima85/videos/10154745317118238/
The photos were shared on Facebook by Maigari Sani Auwal before PDP New Media Deji Adeyanju reshared it.Maigari Sani Auwal wrote.....

' This is a congregation prayers in Shekarau house seeking for God to destroy the government of Buhari for his lack of good governance'.

'People praying for God to deliver them from the hardship and difficulties that Buhari has put us through in this nation'.

Watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/pdp-youths-praying-at-shekaraus-house.html

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by henryanna36: 4:48pm On May 15, 2016

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by henryanna36: 4:50pm On May 15, 2016

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 15, 2016
The zombies are now sensible... Lol...

Praying to God to destroy buhari's government?

This one iyaff pass sensible...

Their eyes haff opened grin grin

Buhari is a failure.... Take it or live it

I wonder when Nl zombies will become sensible... When garri becomes #500 per cup perhaps.... Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Tolexander: 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
The photos were shared on Facebook by Maigari Sani Auwal before PDP New Media Deji Adeyanju reshared it.Maigari Sani Auwal wrote.....

' This is a congregation prayers in Shekarau house seeking for God to destroy the government of Buhari for his lack of good governance'.

'People praying for God to deliver them from the hardship and difficulties that Buhari has put us through in this nation'.
Are Kano people now regretting the over 1.9million votes they gave to Buhari or these are the part of the over 2 hundred thousand voters supporting PDP then

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by omenka(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2016
I have no qualms as long as it is not the God of Elijah they are praying to. smiley
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Mynd44: 5:04pm On May 15, 2016
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 15, 2016
Arrant Nonsense. Shekarau most vomit out our money.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by donphilopus: 5:23pm On May 15, 2016
abuayman:
Arrant Nonsense. Shekarau most vomit out our money.

Those piasts were lucky that the good people of Kano State were not aware they were praying against the success of Buhari's Government. They would have seen shege!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by amaechi1: 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
NuelCrown:
The zombies are now sensible... Lol...

Praying to God to destroy buhari's government?

This one iyaff pass sensible...

Their eyes haff opened grin grin

Buhari is a failure.... Take it or live it

I wonder when Nl zombies will become sensible... When garri becomes #500 per cup perhaps.... Nonsense! undecided

Buhari is a failure because he is asking for the for the loot to be returned. It is your kind that will support these looters and that makes you more Zombies.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by kennydee05(m): 5:36pm On May 15, 2016
Corruptions fighting back in prayer.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 15, 2016
amaechi1:

Buhari is a failure because he is asking for the for the loot to be returned. It is your kind that will support these looters and that makes you more Zombies.
Bros... I don't have problem with bubu Asking for loot to be returned... That's very good and I commend him for that.... The issue at hand is the state of untold hardship since he became president.... Price of everything going up... Saying one thing today and denying it tomorrow..... Haba... Let's be realistic here.. We're not children!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Suntzung: 5:40pm On May 15, 2016
henryanna36:
More
BH members and thair patron malamin barayi
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by babydioku(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2016
amaechi1:

Buhari is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by amaechi1: 5:43pm On May 15, 2016
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by amaechi1: 5:48pm On May 15, 2016
NuelCrown:
Bros... I don't have problem with bubu Asking for loot to be returned... That's very good and I commend him for that.... The issue at hand is the state of untold hardship since he became president.... Price of everything going up... Saying one thing today and denying it tomorrow..... Haba... Let's be realistic here.. We're not children!

The realistic is that nigeria earning is very low and oil being the main source is all time low. Remember, Ngozi okonjo raised this sometime, but the government in power refuse to learn. If our leaders had invested in infrastructure, it would not have been like this. Any nation that fail to plan has planned to fail.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by blkmum700: 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
Efcc for just arrest this people join Shekarau or watin he call him self,this fools no follow share the money oo but won die for the looter.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by amaechi1: 5:49pm On May 15, 2016
babydioku:

Buhari is a bigot.

And you are?
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by babydioku(f): 5:52pm On May 15, 2016
amaechi1:

And you are?

This yoruba man hiding behind igbo name is it when someone slits your throat all in the name of religion that your eyes will open?

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Ojiofor: 6:02pm On May 15, 2016
These people praying against buhari government hate him because he is awsa/filani-zombism.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2016
Blunder! These people are not PDP but nigerians because affliction has no religious or political coloration. Everybody is involved.

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by Iblawi1: 7:05pm On May 15, 2016
Hungry people.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by amaechi1: 7:06pm On May 15, 2016
babydioku:

This yoruba man hiding behind igbo name is it when someone slits your throat all in the name of religion that your eyes will open?

I am from Enugu State, Nkanu East LGA and Nigerian. I think with my head not my anus. Ethnic bigotry will take you no where. The PDP or GEJ you want to die for does not know if you exist. Anyone, in support of corrupt practices is corrupt. Ask your leaders what have they done with all the allocation they have collected from time past. It is not about APC or PDP. It about nigeria.
Re: PDP Youths Praying At Shekarau's House 4 God 2 Destroy Govt Of Buhari(Pics,Video by babydioku(f): 6:44pm On May 16, 2016
amaechi1:

I am from Enugu State, Nkanu East LGA and Nigerian. I think with my head not my anus. Ethnic bigotry will take you no where. The PDP or GEJ you want to die for does not know if you exist. Anyone, in support of corrupt practices is corrupt. Ask your leaders what have they done with all the allocation they have collected from time past. It is not about APC or PDP. It about nigeria.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

13yr Zuriel Who Interviewed Buhari In USA Speaks At Pan Atlantic University(Pics / Heavy Tension In Niger Delta As Militants Split / Buhari's Corruption Fight In Picture By Mike Asukwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.