Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,170 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver (45018 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Adeboye Over Marriage Advice: U're A Lunatic & Trashy Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by abumeinben(m): 9:24am On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:

She's not trying to defend olajumoke if she was she won't be insulting the lady's family. If the husband is driving her to her appointment how that Bleep is that her problem? That's what models do they change agencies they are not comfortable with.

Exactly the point!

People are distracting her from attending to her family.

Someone sees that and it becomes an insult? Purlease!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by misscall247: 9:29am On May 16, 2016
sh ooi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by talk2alabama: 9:30am On May 16, 2016
E pain am grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by Nobody: 9:31am On May 16, 2016
sis kemi.... U again?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by henrygale(m): 9:32am On May 16, 2016
chimere66:
Kemi Omololu has called Olajumoke out for dumping her modeling agency.According to her.....

'Olajumoke is a money hungry exploitation bastards. Olajumoke the bread seller model has dumped her modeling agency Few Models inc. Her lawyer told we media last week that all the deals they claimed to get her were FAKE and described them as "incompetent".

I predicted this in tweets 3 months ago. Keep watching.'

She went ahead to say Olajumoke's mum sells pomp and fish.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1029368593817616
OK. We yaf heard.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by Deen77: 9:39am On May 16, 2016
Kemi! I never believe what people said about you before but I now believe that you lack home training.

Can't you leave her alone?.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by cao(f): 9:42am On May 16, 2016
What's with the yellow journalism? The headline is grossly misleading, the second sentence is an abomination of sorts. From the screenshots, it clearly throwing shots at her exploiters NOT at the woman herself.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by mrpayne(m): 9:43am On May 16, 2016
ariesbull:

Hmmm..Yoruba and drama again

Please borrow common sense.. Ethnic bigot!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by santanamimi(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2016
This woman is insane
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by foxvilles: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
Its obvious most nairalanders don't understand her point of view.
She's not balderdashing Olajumoke, she's talking about the people surrounding her and exploiting her progress in monetary or contract terms.

Like she said.....if Olajumoke is not careful, she might lose everything, she's trying to tell olajumoke to Wisen up and be careful of the vultures surrouding her.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by danbashman: 9:48am On May 16, 2016
Agba'ya ni madam Olunloyo. Remember that that lady suppose to be your grand daughter age. You are just pouring your jealous. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by Stevoohlicent(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2016
So whats the big deal...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by 4nobody4every1: 9:49am On May 16, 2016
SAMBARRY:
Ahan kilode na kemi? shocked

Kini jumoke ranigba e? shocked grin

Majeki awon name checkers association ka e mobibayi o grin

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by Bgorgeous: 9:50am On May 16, 2016
What efa!!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by sunshinegurl(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
nikkypearl:
this mgbeke again
Nike girl..u such a pretty damsel..just check your profile now... and my cousin need a someone like you...inbox me joo..omo to dun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by amtaken(f): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
I love me some Kemi. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by MChaze25(m): 9:53am On May 16, 2016
Nigerians hate being told the truth as raw as it is.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by ettaetta(m): 9:54am On May 16, 2016
What happened to minding your own bussiness?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2016
If olajumoke sabi English well she for fit reply this witch.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by ivoatt(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2016
Who is this kemi self.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by Ovaiegbe(m): 10:02am On May 16, 2016
I SEE GREEN EYED ENVY HERE. GEJ TOLD US HE WENT TO SCHOOL WITHOUT SHOES AND STILL WAS OUR PRESIDENT. OLAJUMOKE HAS A RIGHT TO SHINE IN LIFE AND EVERYONE WHO CAN NOT HANDLE IT SHOULD JUMP INTO THE LAGOON AND HOPE HE/SHE DROWNS OR ELSE POLICE WILL ARREST YOU FOR ATTEMPTED SUICIDE.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by MadCow1: 10:07am On May 16, 2016
Kemi sha..

Atimes I feel like I understand where she is coming from in some of her rants, but the one thing she never fails at is her poor choice of delivery of her messages.

As much as I somewhere in my mind feel Jumoke's glory ride may oneday come to an abrupt end, I can't help but thank God that atleast whilst it lasted, she got a taste of the high life which many in her shoes may never get an opportunity to do in their lifetime.

I really pray that T.Y Bello does help her invest her money and set-up an savings fund that will keep turning over every year.

Ask for Kemi; Na God go punish the person wey still dey sell SK give her. angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by darealsola(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2016
Destined2win:
grin grin This kemi has no chills. I am beginning to believe she is mentally deranged
nice yabbing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by sukkot: 10:12am On May 16, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
the only yorroba woman i love. grin
why yall igbos only love dysfunctional yorubas like kemi and FFK and Fayose ? do you see in them what you see when you look in the mirror ? is that the source of affinity ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by 2ts: 10:13am On May 16, 2016
Haba!!! Who born this mumu?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by babaronke(m): 10:13am On May 16, 2016
kennyman2000:
Yes. she's absolutely correct and trust me, olajumoke might get broke real soon and those agents will drop her ass. ask me, how much has she made that she has started giving back to the is society? she needs to use her brain and not follow all advices of her agent else she is doomed.

Do you know if the advice of giving back to the society might be a plot to ensure she doesn't have much in her acct thereby getting her enslaved by the so called agent. when you u don't have much. you have no choice than to stick to the source that's bringing the cash at the moment and what if no other agents needs her services anymore or she isn't hot anymore that her services is of no use to other agents. that's how she will get stuck with that particular agent and as such she gets enslaved.

Am not saying, she shouldnt give back to the society. what an saying is that, it's too fast. wish her all the best though.
she said in one of her interview that somebody gave her d money to distribute to her coleagues @ where she use to sell bread before.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by dayosaba: 10:16am On May 16, 2016
foxvilles:
Its obvious most nairalanders don't understand her point of view.
She's not balderdashing Olajumoke, she's talking about the people surrounding her and exploiting her progress in monetary or contract terms.

Like she said.....if Olajumoke is not careful, she might lose everything, she's trying to tell olajumoke to Wisen up and be careful of the vultures surrouding her.

So if she isnt throwing shades at her, why is she saying her mum sells pomo and her husband a driver. That seems pretty glaring enough
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by abbeyty(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2016
why didn't she comes out clean that olajumoke should employ her as manager instead of making this noise since she is jobless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by cybriz82(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2016
Kid kid kids everywhere dey cnt open der eyes n read slowly for once b4 spitin out dust frm der mouth.she aint against jumoke bt against tthose using her to mek money.jumoke aint no model at all.dem dey use her hustle big time.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by abbeyty(m): 10:36am On May 16, 2016
sunshinegurl:
Nike girl..u such a pretty damsel..just check your profile now... and my cousin need a someone like you...inbox me joo..omo to dun

you are not looking bad yourself, I need some1 like you...inbox me jor omo to shan
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by mcino: 10:39am On May 16, 2016
dayosaba:

So if she isnt throwing shades at her, why is she saying her mum sells pomo and her husband a driver. That seems pretty glaring enough
The Kemi of a woman has poor delivery of messages in English language and that might be the reason why she clashes with people anyhow. Look at it this way. Olajumoke is a celeb, who gives back to the society, yet the mother is selling kpomo and bread, while the husband looks like a driver. This can only mean that the managers are the only people enjoying and benefiting from her fame. So, Kemi is lashing out to the managers and those agencies who are doing this to the innocent girl, thereby calling the bastards. She also expressed fear that she might go back to where she was coming from if the trend continues. The reference to the mother and the husband is just to illustrate and put more evidence to her assertions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver by bisiboi(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2016
Some stupid people sha want to make fame by all means.......that africa for you#naija for life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gucci Mane Gifts Wife, Keyshia Ka'oir $1 Million Cash On 37th Birthday / Tania Omotayo & Husband, Sumbo Winfunke Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary / #BBNaija: "Efe Did Not Unfollow Anyone On Instagram" (See Tweets)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.