Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,799 members, 7,962,615 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 (742 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Dis Lady Is Causin Stir After Flauntin Her Huge B00b As She Hangs Out Wit Frends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by jedaii(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2016
so finally I called the girl and told her to come and visit me... she agreed. . she came.. we talked and laffd..
we we decided to try something different. . I told her to stand up.. I hugged her .. initially. . I neva wantd sex.. m a guy dat respects ladies ''first time in ur apartment''. .
so I wantd a lite romance tho.. buh smthn different came up. . I was on her.. I toched her boobs.. nd she pushed ma hand away.. I tried kissing her and she pulled her face out.. I tried touchin her boobs again.. den she pushed me completely. . she looked at me.. den she pulled her cloths.. leaving pants nd bra.. den she lay on ma bed.. she wantd me to sex her without romance...?? I neva wanted sex at the first place...
she wanted sex.. but I told her we cant have dat now.. I cant sex u without romance.. she told me if I dont sex her i ll feel bad.. I told her m okay we can do dat another day.. she wanted to beg buh I made her understand m not changing ma decision. . she told me she felt ashamed. . I told her not to worry.. she wore her cloths nd told me she would love to spend a nyt with me.. I said okay..
I led her way nd she left ma apartment. .

I was scared sha. cus of the the way she pushed me nd pulled her cloths to sex her withou romance. .
I really wanna cut her off.. she z too strange should I..??
need some nice advises from both lads nd lasss..
Re: I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by Gmuhdabdul(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
Don't agree, it suppose 2be love B4 romance and Romance B4 sex that's the how it goes step after step
Re: I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by Gmuhdabdul(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2016
Don't agree, it suppose 2be love B4 romance and Romance B4 sex that's how it goes step after step

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask For Forgiveness For Sins I Haven't Committed Yet? / A Lady Seen handling A LION(VIDEO) / Nigerian Guy Who Turned Gay After Fiddling With A Love Machine Needs Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.