Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,594 members, 7,961,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:47 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (559 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / My First Ever Relationship Is Crashing Need Advice (screenshot) / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by ademate(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2016
There was a lady in my church that we are dating, I told her initially that I don't want some youth excos to know about it till when we are ready to do the wedding (d only misunderstanding we had is argument). During this period we have had a lot of intercourse. But we always blamed ourself after the show. She was accusing me that I am the influencing her to sex. One day, we were together in her room talking suddenly I slept off, changing my position I noticed that she is also slept in half naked, I was tempted, starting romancing her breast, she pretend for a while later woke up starting shouting and accusing me of her misfortune. Telling me that she is no longer have interest in d relationship. Later we settled, said she want to practice no sex, no romance. Two months of no sex or romance, I asked what the is purpose of the action. She said that is what she want. Four months later(making 6 months) I said I couldn't continue with d condition, (trying to determine d purpose) she asked to get another woman for sex, and I should tell her that I have a woman I want marry. I was beginning feel suspicious about her action. I told her if trying quit d relationship she informed our pastor wife (but d story of sex was kept of report)which she later did. Since then, I been begging her. She was saying she did not have any feeling for me, no percentage of it. Recently one of her friend asked me about d affair I let her know what happened, that her friend said she would talk to her, later d lady in question said she did not say we should break up but have space btw us then but now that her friend has involved we should continue as friend. Last week friday I sent a message to her that I want to settle down by September this year. She now telling that she is yet to develop any feeling for me. Saying she if she marry me she can do any sort of things in marriage. D only problem I have now is that as I am making efforts elsewhere the effort is not working either by spiritual reason or by distance or by family even taste, all these is pushing me back to her. This is trouble what can I do?
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
I had a tough time trying to understand this post TBH.
Damn! grin
Re: I Need Advice by Samjr(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2016
I feel she wants to know if truly you love her and not just the sex and sincerely if you check yourself and truly do then do the needful before man and God.
ademate:
There was a lady in my church that we are dating, I told her initially that I don't want some youth excos to know about it till when we are ready to do the wedding (d only misunderstanding we had is argument). During this period we have had a lot of intercourse. But we always blamed ourself after the show. She was accusing me that I am the influencing her to sex. One day, we were together in her room talking suddenly I slept off, changing my position I noticed that she is also slept in half naked, I was tempted, starting romancing her breast, she pretend for a while later woke up starting shouting and accusing me of her misfortune. Telling me that she is no longer have interest in d relationship. Later we settled, said she want to practice no sex, no romance. Two months of no sex or romance, I asked what the is purpose of the action. She said that is what she want. Four months later(making 6 months) I said I couldn't continue with d condition, (trying to determine d purpose) she asked to get another woman for sex, and I should tell her that I have a woman I want marry. I was beginning feel suspicious about her action. I told her if trying quit d relationship she informed our pastor wife (but d story of sex was kept of report)which she later did. Since then, I been begging her. She was saying she did not have any feeling for me, no percentage of it. Recently one of her friend asked me about d affair I let her know what happened, that her friend said she would talk to her, later d lady in question said she did not say we should break up but have space btw us then but now that her friend has involved we should continue as friend. Last week friday I sent a message to her that I want to settle down by September this year. She now telling that she is yet to develop any feeling for me. Saying she if she marry me she can do any sort of things in marriage. D only problem I have now is that as I am making efforts elsewhere the effort is not working either by spiritual reason or by distance or by family even taste, all these is pushing me back to her. This is trouble what can I do?
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:26am On May 19, 2016
She doesn't have feelings for you...then why AHS she been sleeping with you against her better judgement and faith? undecided Confused woman!

OP, your Lady's said she doesn't love you. Just let her be.
Re: I Need Advice by makydebbie(f): 3:52am On May 19, 2016
i struggled reading this...swthrt she is so confused let her be when she is ready she will come..give her space
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:55am On May 19, 2016
read that shit twice now and I still don't understand what you're on about undecided

Take the advice of those who do

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Universe ,beauty Pageant? / What's The Official Age For Getting A Boy/girl Friend? / 4 Ultimate Habits Of An Effective Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.