Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version (858 Views)

@Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) / Mother Disowns Son Over Robbery Allegation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by designguru: 7:42pm On May 19, 2016
In an exclusive Chat with Wale Fakile, Here is what the TV Presenter has to say concerning the allegation:

MY VERSION OF THE STORY
I have read all the tirades and accusations levelled against me by Mandy Isaac on Social Media and for posterity and records purposes, I need to state my side of the story. Yes, it is true that we are friends but we stopped dating in June 2015. However, we started again in December 2015.

Our last date was on Wednesday, May 16th, 2016 in my residence and in spite of Mandy telling me that she had stopped drinking, she requested for alcohol which I did not oblige her. However, I later found out that she had drank 2 cans of Vodka (picture below). I went out to withdraw some money and she stepped out too, after having taking possession of my phone. When I returned, she got back and accused me of talking to ladies and insisted she had to leave that night. I pleaded with her but she said she would leave and I gave her N2,000 as Transport fare. In her semi-nude state, she flared up, demanded for N50,000 and called me unprintable names. Later, she went berserk and started destroying things in my house (See pictures below) before she started rolling herself on the floor.

I got a call the same night from a female police officer at ketu Police Station (I was NEVER ARRESTED) who asked that I report at the station that night or the following morning. I could not go to the police station that night because it was already late (some minutes past 11:00pm) but I made sure that I got to the station as early as possible (8:00am). To my surprise she never showed up even after my call at the station.
It is unfortunate that this happened to me but I am not only a responsible man but I also work in a responsible organisation that values and cherishes its publics. This is a deliberate attempt to frame me and I call on investigative Journalists to go deeper than the story and either vilify me or corroborate my claims.

Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by WilliamsNedd: 7:50pm On May 19, 2016
Daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by daniska3yaro(m): 7:51pm On May 19, 2016
HmMm
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by iyobosadavid: 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
abeg nairalander who this boyfriend and girlfriend story don epp?
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
Space booked....
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by dulux07(m): 7:59pm On May 19, 2016
The lady's face tells it all grin
i think shes just a pained lady who wants to destroy another man's career.
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by 4reala(m): 8:05pm On May 19, 2016
Na who report to police dat nite una dey fight wey make dem come dey invite u at dat hour nah?
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 19, 2016
hmm...
who do we believe now?
but tbh, this woman's face is damn scary embarassed I hope she is trying to ruin this man's life
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by ERockson: 8:11pm On May 19, 2016
The lady will soon say she's pregnant. You are also not that responsible irrespective of where you work
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2016
Never take women too serious. Do away with them at earliest sign of disloyalty. I dont tell love stories cause it almost always lead nowhere. But life stories endure cool
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by ojun50(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2016
Fakile d bad guy
abeg some ladies there second name na beating, them go receive plenty calls frm different guys but if d guy manage receive one problem don start. Abeg beat again jor
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by AngelAhnie(f): 8:18pm On May 19, 2016
Silly girl
Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by hadura29(m): 8:22pm On May 19, 2016
....... Amalbert come see ooo.

1 Like

Re: Tvc Presenter Wale Fakile Respond To Girl Friend's Allegation - My Version by AmAlbert(m): 9:10am On May 20, 2016
hadura29:
....... Amalbert come see ooo.
Bros I dey see am, him neva see anything, NA delusional hunger still dey worry am

Make him come *Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli with us den him go know say Dis one no be news at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Read The Confessions Of A Man Who Killed 114 Babies And Two Of His Sis / Hoodlums Vandalise Cars Of Secretary Of Kaduna Contractors 4 Being A Shitte(pics / Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.