Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (1622 Views)

Relationship Tips: The Best Sex Position To Hit The G Spot / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / To Hit Or Not To Hit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Zor0: 10:22am On May 20, 2016
Re: .. by falconey(m): 10:24am On May 20, 2016
cool

the old man is being selfish, the number one reason shah he has a point maybe due to past experiences he had.
Re: .. by iceberylin(m): 10:25am On May 20, 2016
Is it his wife or marriage undecided

2 Likes

Re: .. by vizkiz: 10:30am On May 20, 2016
and you had to seek for help on nairaland where 70% of its population are kids below 25. Bro you need Cane undecided

3 Likes

Re: .. by CaroLyner(f): 10:31am On May 20, 2016
30? you are old enough to make your own decisions

1 Like

Re: .. by naijaboiy: 10:40am On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
and you had to seek for help on nairaland where 70% of its population are kids below 25. Bro you need Cain undecided
What of abel? grin

4 Likes

Re: .. by naijaboiy: 10:40am On May 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
30? you are old enough to make your own decisions
Sometimes we still need the advise of elder ones no matter our age(s).
Re: .. by Stevoohlicent(m): 10:42am On May 20, 2016
Palle ash no be small...do what seems right to you...remember no time...
Re: .. by vizkiz: 10:43am On May 20, 2016
naijaboiy:

What of abel? grin

see my life outside grin
Re: .. by obiorathesubtle: 10:46am On May 20, 2016
Bro.. Make your money, build your business.. Don't build yo ish on a woman's money.. You'd regret in future..

However, you have to carry your weight man.. She's just your fiancee, not your wife..

1 Like

Re: .. by Osgilliat(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2016
You need to learn how to live your life independently. You are about to get married, there is a high probability you will be dictated to when you do.

Do whatever you think will benefit you.. You are a man now. You should be the one giving people around you conditions.
Re: .. by Zor0: 11:16am On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
and you had to seek for help on nairaland where 70% of its population are kids below 25. Bro you need Cane undecided

Cain taken.

Ur point also taken.

What's ur take on the topic, Adult
Re: .. by Zor0: 11:18am On May 20, 2016
Lalasticlala, help a brother
Re: .. by vizkiz: 11:23am On May 20, 2016
Zor0:

Cain taken.

Ur point also taken.

What's ur take on the topic, Adult

I don't know...I have no experience, why not go meet elderly people with experience. Or una no get elders for una church/street/house/office again!
Re: .. by Zor0: 11:26am On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

I don't know...I have no experience, why not go meet elderly people with experience. Or una no get elders for una church/street/house/office again!

Which means u are really a kid? grin
Re: .. by vizkiz: 11:29am On May 20, 2016
Zor0:

Which means u are really a kid? grin

bro, do you really have the brain of a 2years old or you are just trying to play dumb.

I have no experience of marriage, that doesn't mean I am an adult neither am I a kid...#Damn! Where do they keep coming from! undecided
Re: .. by Zor0: 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

bro, do you really have the brain of a 2years old or you are just trying to play dumb.

I have no experience of marriage, that doesn't mean I am an adult neither am I a kid...#Damn! Where do they keep coming from! undecided

You hv commented like thrice and wasted my time knowing u don't have an experience or a clue to d answer.

Pls stay away cz e no dey me to play nw
Re: .. by zelexotunla(m): 2:08pm On May 20, 2016
Op, i will advise to move your thread to family section. That is where matured/experienced minds are.

1 Like

Re: .. by Zor0: 7:08pm On May 20, 2016
zelexotunla:
Op, i will advise to move your thread to family section. That is where matured/experienced minds are.

Thanks my dear.

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Reason She Why She Can't Date You. / Most Girls That Post Bible Related Stuffs On Their Status Are Confirmed Flirts / Nigerian Girl Shares Crying Photos On Facebook After Boyfriend Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.