Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,915 members, 7,959,866 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:00 AM

Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This (1127 Views)

Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Food For Diabetics - Top Foods For Diabetic Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This by hope4hiv: 8:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
It is either you continue to live in the euphoria of HIV/AIDS has no cure or treatments or you just take a bold step right away, when your blood immunity has difficiency,then any drug you take does not work anymore , even cold or flu can kill, but wait a minute dont you think your blood can be boosted again and then recover its immune power?the choice is yours the bulgaria Elixir 9 is the answer for you acts now
call 07057611040
email :hopeforhiv2day@yahoo.com
regards.
Re: Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This by Pelote: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
I am a Cameroonian and if there is one thing I very much appreciate about our Nigerian brothers is that they are really smart when compared to these francophone fools. A drug like elexir will not pose a problem to be legalised in Nigeria. But in Cameroon, u either choose to try that or get killed by this lazy government or allow millions to keep dying of Aids. Anyway, that will not stop me from moving ahead . I am very interested in marketing this drug in Cameroon and please let me know how much it cost out there and if we can deal together in getting it here in Cameroon. Thanks and waiting. My email is xpelote@yahoo.com and my phone number is +237 33 11 59 42. Thanks
Re: Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This by ramatok: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2009
Hello,
i have tried to reach you via your phone but it does not go through i really want to thank you for this drug , it has really given me hope because i almost committed suicide when i was confirmed HIV POSITIVE with deadly symtons the weakness from inside , frequent fever is no more but please do as much as possible to make it available
email me to ramatlama@gmail.com.
I need 5 packs more urgently.
Re: Hiv/aids Diabetics Patients ,decide To Live Or Die Untimely Read This by showyes: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2009
Hello,
a friend of mine who was tested hiv positive bought your drug bulgaria elixir and after using it , he his getting better now , i was sceptical about it when i first saw your post but now i am rest assured as a matter of fact i tried just one bottle ,it makes me really feel good it is wonderfull please i really need 3 packs i am located in Abuja and i will be looking forward to read from you so i can order it , also i learnt that the availability is not much pls may i know the reason for this
i cant wait to read from you .
my email is wriken40@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Questions Men Dare Not Ask A Doctor / Personality Disorders: Briefly. / 5 Foods And Drinks To Avoid Before Bed: Get A Good Night Sleep By Choosing The R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.