Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,012 members, 7,903,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (3073 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by ifyloveme(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2016
wonder shall neva end first page FCT
Re: by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 25, 2016
grin

Re: by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 25, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: by Azeeztaophic(m): 4:10pm On May 25, 2016
It has happen to before, but i v learnt.
Re: by horladmejy(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
Weldone
Re: by Brestar(f): 6:17pm On May 25, 2016
This dude tho.. undecided
Re: by demiladegold(f): 7:03pm On May 25, 2016
Surprisingly, I love this.......

2 Likes

Re: by vicstar(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2016
undecided

Re: by LordDecency(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2016
It wasn't borinq....

So touchinq....

1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 25, 2016
Loved it! A very captivating story once you start reading, you don't stop.

1 Like

Re: by christopheru(m): 8:42pm On May 25, 2016
what is this
Re: by Boring: 9:52pm On May 25, 2016
yimu
Re: by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 25, 2016
meein you too much ILegend. thanks for ur WhatsApp message. all ur thread is a bomb. thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: by checksee: 10:31pm On May 25, 2016
interesting n infomative story from ILegend, more grease to ur elbow bro.

1 Like

Re: by Tweak2k: 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
[Chai feel your pain bro... Well am no expert am still learning like you... Have loose countless opportunities before *crying*... Am learning + still practicing... Bro the mistake you did was
1: you were too nice so she took you as a nice guy...
2: Another mistake you did again is you shouldn't have ask about her boy friend cause its a 80% chances she would say her bf is a nice guy even truly is bad oo...[ She will say it if she don't want to give in, But you can break it by changing the topic ASAP]
3: You reley on your imagination too much
4: You really good with a getting a woman attention...Nice one
5: You wasted much time
6: You notice some sighs but not all...women give our signs to guys without there full awareness... like it a much do thing
7: You didn't make small talk sexy
8: bro you didn't flirt with her.

I was expecting you to say something else.... you know
when she was crying and you lift her head up and you looked straight into her eye [thats the prefect moment she knows and was waiting for it] The urge to have sex must have come running through her vains.... If you know how to read a woman sigh well you would have notice it..

Again when she was crying you and you lift her head you two looking straight to each other eye... You should have compliment her, touch her face,body and say this "Am feel tempted to kiss you but am holding my self badly not too..
it sound romantic right? use your scope o

The reaction on her face will tell you if it's a yes or no...
If you confuse with the yes or no sigh..... Touch her head and bring her head closer gently pretend like you going to kiss her... If she part her lips kiss her or if she close her eye kiss her.... If she's staring at you with curiosity like a witch don't kiss her......

grin am still learning bro I make mistakes,you do, so does everyone too peace.
There's this movie I love watching... #Romantic you will see the CODE galz give guys....Every signs she make the words... it funny movies Kelvin halt was silly there.... if you want the name of the movie tell me
Re: by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 25, 2016
Re: by Tweak2k: 12:02am On May 26, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahhahaha @highlighted. You just made my day. I appreciate your input.

grin bro anytime
Re: by demiladegold(f): 11:15am On May 27, 2016
Tweak2k:

grin bro anytime

What's the name of the movie
Re: by Tweak2k: 1:05pm On May 28, 2016
demiladegold:

What's the name of the movie
lade you a lady and you what to know...Woow
Re: by kvngveektour(m): 2:43pm On May 28, 2016
very touching
Re: by rhymxkid(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Tweak2k:
[Chai feel your pain bro... Well am no expert am still learning like you... Have loose countless opportunities before *crying*... Am learning + still practicing... Bro the mistake you did was
1: you were too nice so she took you as a nice guy...
2: Another mistake you did again is you shouldn't have ask about her boy friend cause its a 80% chances she would say her bf is a nice guy even truly is bad oo...[ She will say it if she don't want to give in, But you can break it by changing the topic ASAP]
3: You reley on your imagination too much
4: You really good with a getting a woman attention...Nice one
5: You wasted much time
6: You notice some sighs but not all...women give our signs to guys without there full awareness... like it a much do thing
7: You didn't make small talk sexy
8: bro you didn't flirt with her.

I was expecting you to say something else.... you know
when she was crying and you lift her head up and you looked straight into her eye [thats the prefect moment she knows and was waiting for it] The urge to have sex must have come running through her vains.... If you know how to read a woman sigh well you would have notice it..

Again when she was crying you and you lift her head you two looking straight to each other eye... You should have compliment her, touch her face,body and say this "Am feel tempted to kiss you but am holding my self badly not too..
it sound romantic right? use your scope o

The reaction on her face will tell you if it's a yes or no...
If you confuse with the yes or no sigh..... Touch her head and bring her head closer gently pretend like you going to kiss her... If she part her lips kiss her or if she close her eye kiss her.... If she's staring at you with curiosity like a witch don't kiss her......

grin am still learning bro I make mistakes,you do, so does everyone too peace.
There's this movie I love watching... #Romantic you will see the CODE galz give guys....Every signs she make the words... it funny movies Kelvin halt was silly there.... if you want the name of the movie tell me

what's the name of the movie pls
Re: by Tafari1(m): 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
Tweak2k:

grin bro anytime
Are you teaching the Legend himself? Seems you don't know ilegend
Re: by Tweak2k: 4:51pm On May 28, 2016
rhymxkid:

what's the name of the movie pls
About Last Night
Re: by Tweak2k: 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Tafari1:
Are you teaching the Legend himself? Seems you don't know ilegend
Nah you sabi.. He did say I did... Just a guy tips
Re: by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 28, 2016
Not bad
Re: by Tafari1(m): 10:56pm On May 28, 2016
Tweak2k:
Nah you sabi.. He did say I did... Just a guy tips
I tire for guys these days o. Guys don dey behave like sissies, taking everything to heart. Normal thing wey we go laff off, una go carry for head. Ńa wá o

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Will Always Tell Women During Sex. / See How This Two Corpers Hilariously Sealed Their Love For Each Other / See This Hilarious Conversation Between Husband And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.