Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,971 members, 7,936,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:02 AM

Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers (38702 Views)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Pensioners Take Over Niger Assembly As Spokesperson Collapses (pic) / FG And Ex-Militants Meet In Benin Over Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Mcowubaba: 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
Correct...
Is things like this that could be done on time...
Instead of Military action and firmness on stance....
Buhari is just too adamant and mean, every good reasonable leader should learn how to be flexible and a bit friendly....
He keeps agitating the already polarised Country with his actions, appointments, body language and words...
I think Sai Baba is a man who doesn't give a HOOT/DAMN/Bleep about anyone who doesn't dance to his tune...
Buhari doesn't just give a damn, he doesn't care about criticism, protest, complaints, Marginalization....
He is just a freaking tyrant archaic man.....

I keep expecting him to do well, but the man keeps failing...
Don't be surprised this appointment of Alaibe may not go tru..
If Buhari has his way, he will appoint Ahmed abubakar to head NDDC
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by zeal22(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2016
Illiterate, beta take advice

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Adonispco: 1:59pm On May 26, 2016
Sylva knew something about(if i may to hide) his boys!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by totorimi: 2:00pm On May 26, 2016
I JUST LOVE KARMA. It never fails to pay you back in your own coins. Whatever a man Soweto that he shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
These guys are too sophisticated beyond ordinary creek guys. Something powerful which is likely foreign is backing these guys up. I pray its resolved soonest.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by OBAGADAFFI: 2:03pm On May 26, 2016
Timi Alaibe again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by tommykiwi(m): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
OK good for him....@ Op please look for a better picture of the dullard, he looks like a truck pusher in this pix.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by DeltaOil: 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
B00hari they dont want adviser they want resource control. angry
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Pope22(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
BUHARI is just confused!!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by finessey: 2:09pm On May 26, 2016
If GEJ shud accept the appointment, then he must stupid.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by signz: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
Joel3:
if I can recur clearly amnesty is not part of the Niger Delta Avengers list. they have made it clear to bring their Flag and Currency In October if those list are not meant. the FG is on the clock to decide before the ultimatum period elapsed. The Military war might still be an Option for Buhari the Militarist.

by the time Niger Delta raises their Flags and Biafra also Raise their Own by then the war will be a fruitless war for FG.

Nigeria production reduced from about 2.5 million barrels to about 1.5 million barrels.
many analyst believe that this NDA attack will increase the price of oil internationally.

one of the reason most oil producing nation will gladly want to sponsor NDA to continue their act. so that oil price could hit 100$ sooner. other countries with weaker and porous security might as well be attacked by sponsored of their militant to invade their oil communities.

anything that's works to increase oil price for the benefit of serious oil nation is welcome.

in economies
1, more supply is equal to less demand which will crashed price.

2, less supply is equal to more demand which will increased price.

Hmmn.

You have a point here. Countries like Angola, Russia, or even Saudis, etc can finance and arm them.

Not to talk of Iran, we may be thinking that they'll arm a shiite terror group in Nigeria but may decide to arm the militants just to destabilise our intelligence agencies who are watching their every move now. Then once the problem in ND escalates, the iranians can easily arm their terror group against this sunni in Nigeria.

SHALE producers from US may also join in financing a rebel group in the ND.

A whole lot of interests want oil to be sold at $100 and I'm sure they won't mind if it comes at the cost of millions of lives on both sides of the Niger. PMB must thread carefully here and solve the Niger delta problem ( Nigeria problem ) once and for all.

I just found out I can write very good movies on conspiracy theories wink

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Mcowubaba: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
finessey:
If GEJ shud accept the appointment, then he must stupid.
You will just rush and comment.....

Hope u don't answer questions like this
After u will blame Buhari for your impatience

1 Like

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by GWMI(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2016
No how matter how high profile a person will be if he is serving under Buhari, he can never resolve the problems.Buhari is treating the minorities as a second class citizen.NO JUSTICE NO PEACE.Thanks.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by emoa2002(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
I think the best option for him is to appoint one mallam Adamu Kaikuri not a Niger Deltan
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by fm7070: 2:26pm On May 26, 2016
gurunlocker:
I hope Nigeria will come to the point one day whereby appointments won't be make available to only those In the ruling party, but those that are capable of moving the country forward.

I totally concur. That is the only decision that can bring result in every sphere of governance.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by critic007(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
Joel3:
if I can recur clearly amnesty is not part of the Niger Delta Avengers list. they have made it clear to bring their Flag and Currency In October if those list are not meant. the FG is on the clock to decide before the ultimatum period elapsed. The Military war might still be an Option for Buhari the Militarist.

by the time Niger Delta raises their Flags and Biafra also Raise their Own by then the war will be a fruitless war for FG.

Nigeria production reduced from about 2.5 million barrels to about 1.5 million barrels.
many analyst believe that this NDA attack will increase the price of oil internationally.

one of the reason most oil producing nation will gladly want to sponsor NDA to continue their act. so that oil price could hit 100$ sooner. other countries with weaker and porous security might as well be attacked by sponsored of their militant to invade their oil communities.

anything that's works to increase oil price for the benefit of serious oil nation is welcome.

in economies

Very intelligent contribution

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by wink2015(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Why is Buhari refusing to travel down to the Niger Delta Region in person? This is a zone that is feeding the nations with petro-dollars. infact, all the 36 states.

He prefer globe trotting with niger delta money to overseas.[/size]
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by gbishman: 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
See Alaibe dey find work. calm urself down
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Greatfuture: 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
Alaibe who has a history of using NDDC to siphon fund,Buhari please think well,No be only Alaibe they should appoint,Tompolo,Asari Dokubo,Ateke tom ,Ayeri , Or even go to soth Africa and brinh Henry Okah
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Etizz: 2:54pm On May 26, 2016
If it's not Goodluck Jonathan,

Den it is not possible......
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
mynd44 after seeing this grin

Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by TBankxx(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Niger deltans have grown pass amnesty. leave all oil wells & stay in ur North for Christ sake. una deaf
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by haske7(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2016
God forbid!! Timi alaibe d king of sharp practices!!! Kai!!!!! Disaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by ndcide(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2016
Being that I know timi and his team, I just laugh. People are just gonna get richer.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by LemonBoy1: 3:50pm On May 26, 2016
Joel3:

in economies

conspiracy theorist, sited.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by LemonBoy1: 3:57pm On May 26, 2016
Infinitikoncept:
These guys are too sophisticated beyond ordinary creek guys. Something powerful which is likely foreign is backing these guys up. I pray its resolved soonest.

Bros,
how are they sophisticated?
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by LemonBoy1: 3:59pm On May 26, 2016
signz:

Hmmn.

You have a point here. Countries like Angola, Russia, or even Saudis, etc can finance and arm them.

Not to talk of Iran, we may be thinking that they'll arm a shiite terror group in Nigeria but may decide to arm the militants just to destabilise our intelligence agencies who are watching their every move now. Then once the problem in ND escalates, the iranians can easily arm their terror group against this sunni in Nigeria.

SHALE producers from US may also join in financing a rebel group in the ND.

A whole lot of interests want oil to be sold at $100 and I'm sure they won't mind if it comes at the cost of millions of lives on both sides of the Niger. PMB must thread carefully here and solve the Niger delta problem ( Nigeria problem ) once and for all.

I just found out I can write very good movies on conspiracy theories wink

again, another conspiracy theorist spotted.
Re: Buhari Set To Appoint Timi Alaibe Over Niger Delta Avengers by lastpage: 4:04pm On May 26, 2016
richidinho:
Una don start again, by the time EFCC will invite (Alaibe) we ll start hearing "EFCC arrest special adviser to the principal officer to the cousin of the friend to Jonathan

How are we even sure these party (Alaibe, Sylva n Lokpobiri) are not the brain behind Avengers.

Lokpobiri bombed the state house of Assembly in 2004 wen he was impeached as a speaker under Alams

Sylva we all know what he can do

Alaibe is worst of them all, a very desperate fellow who can do anything because of juicy appointment

Bottom line: These people are mere, "fantastically" lazy CRIMINALS!

Hang them by their Balls. End of Story.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff / Buhari Sacks Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, NDLEA Chairman / Governor El-Rufai Meets With Pastor Adeboye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.