Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,797 members, 7,930,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:16 AM

- Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (1162 Views)

Irish Potato! Irish Potato!! Irish Potato!!! Contact Us For Your Order Today. / Ewedu Cooking Made Easy With Introduction Of 'powdered Ewedu' / Bag Of Irish Potato @ 12000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by fuellessgen: 6:41pm On May 26, 2016
Here is a machine for the rapid dicing of Irish potatoes for use in fillings for meat pies as well as for making French fries/chips.

It's an industrial grade machine fabricated to make light work of dicing of Irish potatoes in convenient small cube forms for use in meat pies. It also cuts Irish potatoes into long strips for making French fries/chips. See the attached pictures.

This machine is very fast in its operation. It can complete the task of dicing about 8kg of Irish potatoes in 60 seconds. You'll get a full pail of diced potatoes in a minute. It's electrically powered, just plug in, switch on and get the work done in no time.

Maintenance free and with full warranty. Very affordable.

For enquiries please call the number below. Best regards.

Re: by fuellessgen: 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
Pictures of the machine.

Re: by fuellessgen: 11:18pm On May 26, 2016

Re: by aydelicious: 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
Sorry, how much this machine is going to cost me if I want to buy?
Re: by fuellessgen: 10:23pm On May 27, 2016
aydelicious:
Sorry, how much this machine is going to cost me if I want to buy?

I'm sorry for responding late. The price is 38,000 Naira only.
Re: by fuellessgen: 10:25pm On May 27, 2016
Thanks to everyone that called. I'm ever ready to answer to your questions and enquiries. Thank you.
Re: by obal2: 12:05pm On May 28, 2016
do you also have potato peeler?
Re: by fuellessgen: 10:16pm On May 28, 2016
obal2:
do you also have potato peeler?

No, potato peeling machine is not available presently.

(1) (Reply)

Oral Habits (1): Effects Of Finger Sucking & Nail Biting On Your Teeth / "How Broke People Soak Garri" VS "How Rich People Soak Garri" / How Much Is Your Budget For Making A Pot Of Soup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.