Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,160 members, 7,963,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

Help! Anybody To Assist? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Anybody To Assist? (714 Views)

Pls Assist. QEMU Machine Emulators And Tools Has Stopped Working. / Please Assist Me With My Dell Inspiron 3541 Issue / This Is To Announce The Greatest Feat To Assist Anyone In Need Of Any Kind, Make, Type And Version O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Anybody To Assist? by imrandbest(m): 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
Greetings!

If I want to hold a seminar without a projector
do you think I'd be able to communicate with my
audience?

But, if there's any alternative suggest.

Thanks.
Re: Help! Anybody To Assist? by eazybuzy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2009
You will, but not as much as you would if you had a projector, what you see and hear has more impact than what you hear alone that is why people prefer to watch a football match and not listen to commentaries.

but if dont have a projector go ahead but try and carry your listeners along with jokes, stories and all sorts but dont get c arry away.
Re: Help! Anybody To Assist? by imrandbest(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2009
@easybuzy

I appreciate your suggestion, I've been
thinking of that before but i just needed
to ask from my people in the house.

Thanks,

Whoever wants to add to the reply should please put his or her own here.

One Love

(1) (Reply)

Help On Ubuntu Linux / Do You Need A Free Manual About How To Turn Your Phone Into Modem / Get All Types Of Laptop And Apple Parts From Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.