Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,742 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? (717 Views)

11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? by Emame(m): 3:11am On Aug 26, 2009
Is it bad to make love on your first date? I mean kiss, n some romance, n mayb sex?
Re: Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? by sweetpie23: 5:53am On Aug 26, 2009
everyone is different for me a guy wouldn't dare cool
Re: Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? by AIRMARSHA: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2009
depends on the girl
Re: Is It Bad To Kiss A Girl On The First Date? by 190: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2009
well i have gate crashed into 6 babes on the 1st date b4 and blieve me
i neva wanted 2 eva set my eyes on dem eva again 4rm the next day!

on the 1st date

NO, Never aint gud

[s]its a gud tin my baby delayed me 4 more dan 6mnths afterall im still here[/s]

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Love? / Women Only / The Sixth Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.