Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,128 members, 7,936,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror (20038 Views)

Nimbo Massacre: I Recorded Killing To Show My People Our Success –suspect / Photos Of The Herdsmen That Attacked Nimbo, Enugu Community / Police Arrest Nimbo, Enugu Attackers, Recover Video Of Attack – Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by engreo(m): 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Again? Where are those issakaba self? Send them there fast fast now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
“I urge the youths of Nimbo to mobilise themselves and protect their village from the menace of Fulani herdsmen. We cannot run away from our village, it is time full state of emergency is declared so as to avert another possible attack."
undecided angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Ojiofor: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
The herdsmen and hausa/fulani military personel are collaborating in this terrorist attarcks against innocent viallgers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
truth be told, if bravery na for mouth, you guys are the bravest lolzzz grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3813935_3670059365434115ec_jpeg_png739b21dd27740953f59aa540f2e93bf8

Lol! You're a bad guy! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
solemate:
Its time for NDA and IPOB turn this wars against these herdsmen, as it stands now, Buhari is not interested in curbing the herdsmen activities in Ibo land. it seems he is always happy seeing blood sucking demons unleash terror on innocent farmers in south east.

What is wrong with Enugu state governor ?

Fayose banned herdsmen pointblank from his state. After Miyetti Allah claimed it was unconstitutional and impossible, they went to beg.

Is governor ifeanyi a coward ?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Twistaray:
grin

It's time for enugu people to embark on another fasting and prayers. grin

Oya

Their governor nah Akpa Amu..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Twistaray(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
sukkot:
truth be told, if bravery na for mouth, you guys are the bravest lolzzz grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3813935_3670059365434115ec_jpeg_png739b21dd27740953f59aa540f2e93bf8

You dey vex IPOD,mosob yoot gan ni

Islamic Republic of Biafra..
When they read these, ipos are like..

Oya holam IPODS yoots
... cheesy pic below shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by wokemzine: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Police said they don't have fuel in their vehicle, but they will surely have fuel patrolling from one buka to the other arresting innocent pple eating indomie at night. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Born2Breed(f): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
These newbreed of ibos are weaklings.
Ibos keep ranting on social media while they turn your villages to graveyards.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Chai! I can't imagine this is happening in the land of the 'brave warriors'. Igbo,you are being humiliated here. What are you gonna do? Shouting Yoruba again?

Fulani are back again on the same land where they killed scores of your people yet nobody is courageous enough to challenge them.

Igbo are very brave indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Twistaray(m): 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Breaking Newsiiiii

Happening in anambra :

https://www.nairaland.com/3152763/panic-anambra-communities-over-arrival

May the lord help our ibo brothers, SE. cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by hundredhunndred: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
The Igbos are the bravest tribe.......ONLINE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Vincent41(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This Libyan self.

Where is bubu and the military when you needs them most?

those who will arm to defend themselves will later be arrested....useless islamic country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Vincent41(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
I am so so ashamed to be Igbo right now

those who will arm to defend themselves will later be arrested....useless islamic country
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Vincent41(m): 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
CzarRex:
I think it is high time we stand up to these bastards and show them we ain't afraid of them!

whats the meaning of these shi.t these fulanis are doing?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by venom13(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
the Governor's in the eastern states are all full of shit! go and meet Fayose to educate you more. they should wait until their children are all killed then they will take action against the vampires called fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by macof(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
solemate:
Its time for NDA and IPOB turn this wars against these herdsmen, as it stands now, Buhari is not interested in curbing the herdsmen activities in Ibo land. it seems he is always happy seeing blood sucking demons unleash terror on innocent farmers in south east.

NDA have no business with Enugu. . ipob should defend their land

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by lastpage: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
eaglechild:
“We have called the Divisional Police Officer in
charge of this area and he said they did not have
fuel in their vehicle,”

Failed country.

And how much does it cost to give the silly DPO, 25 Litres of Fuel.... or are you telling me the whole of Anambara cant afford to pay for that, based on the urgency of the situation?

Interestingly, the State Commissioner of Police is named OJUKWU!
If "Emmanuel Ojukwu" cannot help his people, who can?
undecided undecided

O yea!, l blame Yoloba people for this.... they are the ones who metamorphosed into Fulani herdsmen
! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by poseidon12: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

And how much does it cost to give the silly DPO, 25 Litres of Fuel.... or are you telling me the whole of Anambara cant afford to pay for that, based on the urgency of the situation?

Interestingly, the State Commissioner of Police is named OJUKWU!
If "Emmanuel Ojukwu" cannot help his people, who can?
undecided undecided

O yea!, l blame Yoloba people for this.... they are the ones who metamorphosed into Fulani herdsmen
! shocked shocked

Lastpage!

It's Enugu State, not Anambra.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by lastpage: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Instead of SE leaders to secretly mobilize their youths with weapons, they're rather too busy occupying and enjoying their political positions to the peril of their people .

That is the mindset of the average IBO (I aBove Others) person.

Did anyone notice the silence of the Governors from the East?
What does it take to summon the Commissioner of Police and ask him to mobilise to the community, arrest ANYONE bearing Arms, ...even Cows with Weapons under their Belly?

How difficult is that, for an Executive Governor of a State?

What about Mobilizing Armed Civil Defence Forces there, to 'search and destroy' any threat?
What about all those weapons they use for Political thuggery, cant they unleash that on the armed herdsmen?

Look, the Governors prefer to let their people die, than take the necessary hard decisions to protect them.
Even "mad Fayose", got that one right!

Again, why are majority of Ibos hiding their backside in Yoruba land, especially Lagos when their Villages are being dessecrated by these animals called Herdsmen?

Or is it just to abuse Yorubas they are good at?

Forget Buhari, it is obvious he has an ear/hearing problem..... save yourself while you can.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Dinhodinho(m): 2:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
ABIA STATE IS THE STRONGEST STATE IN NIGERIA, BELIEVE IT OR NOT.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by lastpage: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
poseidon12:

It's Enugu State, not Anambra.

I know Nimbo is in Enugu but l had another similar incident that is more current, happening in Anambra, on my mind.

Read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/3152763/panic-anambra-communities-over-arrival

From Obinna Odogwu, Ekwulobia

There is palpable tension in Alor and Oraukwu communities in Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State as about 15 Fulani herdsmen armed with AK47 rifles, machetes and daggers stormed Agbo village yesterday. The residents of Agbo, Okebunoye and Umunambu villages in Alor community; and its neighbouring Ohokwu village, have deserted their homes for fear of being attacked at night by the armed herdsmen who reportedly stormed Alor by 4:30pm.

This is coming barely 12 days after about 50 poisonous bows and arrows were intercepted from two suspected Fulani herdsmen at Ubana farmland in Dim-Ubana village.

When Daily Sun visited the area, several residential buildings were locked while the police, and other security agencies were patrolling to ensure tight security. Some residents said they have sought refuge in neighbouring communities.

The traditional ruler of Alor, Igwe MacAnthony Elibe Okonkwo, told Daily Sun that the Fulani herdsmen stormed their community in a Toyota bus and went into the bush.

His words: "Yesterday, around 4:30pm, information came from the residents of Agbo village in Alor, the boundary between Ohokwu village, Oraukwu and Alor that heavily armed Fulani herdsmen, numbering about 10 or so stormed our community. According to the residents who were working in their farms, the armed Fulani arrived in a Toyota bus and started going into the bush while the bus drove away. They were armed with AK47 rifles, machetes and daggers.

"As a result, the people of Agbo, Okebunoye and Umunambu villages deserted their homes for fear of being attacked at night by the herdsmen. So, I immediately alerted the DPO and the state Police Commissioner who sent in a team of policemen. I also informed other security agencies who arrived in droves. "

The state police command spokesman, Ali Okechukwu, said he was yet to be briefed on the development, promising to get update our reporter. However, a DSS official who preferred anonymity confirmed the development.

Thank you,

Lastpage!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by mayorchelsea(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
wow...so the military is important and needed?I never knew their presence was assuring.When e-warriors here say nasty things about the military, you go wonder whether the military get any use than the NDA.
Ignoring keyboard warriors,if any attack is eventually carried out after this publicity, I think the security agencies and their heads should lose their jobs unconditionally,a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by tmlewin13(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
I don't understand this anymore oo#cant 'obiano' anambra state governor ban them from his state? Just like fayose did in ekiti...am tired of this Nigeria self...seems 'somalia' will be better
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
tmlewin13:
I don't understand this anymore oo#cant 'obiano' anambra state governor ban them from his state? Just like fayose did in ekiti...am tired of this Nigeria self...seems 'somalia' will be better

Obiano cant ban them from his state presently cause he has more urgent business to do. LOOT THE STATE TREASURY!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by mindtricks: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:
u wouldn't see dem wen u need dem d most,besides it's time ipob, massob d vigilantes ,age grades n d ohaneze to do something or else d whole of d East will soon be colonized n Islamized

What will do those people do that the rather passive Nigerian military and police cannot do better in terms of quelling the herdsmen invasion?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by umrash(m): 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
my fellow Nigerians (ndigbo) this issue of herdsmen I suggests we let dem be cos they are non indigenes some of them came all d way 4rm central Africa. they can do anything. I can remember very well what they did some years ago wen their men were killed @ dumne adamawa state, they invited there people 4rm all ova Africa & invaded d community. d Fulani fighters were invincible, u only see cutlasses beheading people. My brothers they are terrible let dem b. I believed they Neva luk 4 ur trouble unless u luk 4 there's
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by giles14(m): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
umrash:
my fellow Nigerians (ndigbo) this issue of herdsmen I suggests we let dem be cos they are non indigenes some of them came all d way 4rm central Africa. they can do anything. I can remember very well what they did some years ago wen their men were killed @ dumne adamawa state, they invited there people 4rm all ova Africa & invaded d community. d Fulani fighters were invincible, u only see cutlasses beheading people. My brothers they are terrible let dem b. I believed they Neva luk 4 ur trouble unless u luk 4 there's
let me not abuse u,but you are so funny, so some comes to your land and uproot all d crop u sowed,I believe u wouldn't react.

hypocrites
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nonsense, if actually these herdsmen came back to Nimbo again and as much as stepped on any farmland and the people are wailing, it's safe to conclude it's only cowards and women living in that community. They came back and you were not waiting for them in arms??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Return To Nimbo In Enugu, Threaten To Unleash More Terror by osita76(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
giles14:

http://sunnewsonline.com/herdsmen-return-to-nimbo-community-threaten-to-unleash-more-terror/

dis nonsense is getting out of hand.
wer are the so-called useless ipob massob ohaneze etc it's tym to wake up.

The villagers should arm themselves and be battle ready for these terrorists and should not be seen as cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers / 2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.