Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,864 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term (7804 Views)

Pics: Young Musa Yaradua & Wife Turai In The 70s / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by texazzpete(m): 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2009
Interesting.

So if i create a website overnight and post anything i feel like, you people will swallow it hook, line and sinker, abi?
The source of this article does not give me any confidence at all. Besides, it's become all too common for some of these online news agencies to post all sorts of outrageous stories and attribute them to 'informed sources' or 'highly placed sources'.

Either way, if you Nigerians know what's good for you, join me let's vote out PDP in 2011.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Fhemmmy: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2009
I am not surprised at all, she is a woman and no woman that has tasted power will wanna let go of it.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2009
so because the wife came alighted before the husband that means she's fighting for a second term and any other thing you people want to accuse her of.

I hail una.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by mandiiee(f): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am not surprised at all, she is a woman and no woman that has tasted power will wanna let go of it.

that i soo off point! you are shamelessly sexist! this is 2009 wake up! angry
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by koolchicco: 10:26pm On Aug 28, 2009
MUZBO:

Is it a written protocol? What if there's a sniper out there that knows the protocol? The wife may have bullet-repelling jazz.

MUZBO,U NO GO KILL ME OOO!! grin grin grin
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by hollandis(f): 11:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
mandiiee:

that i soo off point! you are shamelessly sexist! this is 2009 wake up! angry
Her husband's health should be her priority,instead she is so intoxicated.Nobody is being a chauvinist here.You hear?
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by mandiiee(f): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2009
hollandis:

Her husband's health should be her priority,instead she is so intoxicated.Nobody is being a chauvinist here.You hear?

yeah i know that, but it has got nothing to do with women and their inability to handle power, it just doesnt make sense to generalize like that,
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by hollandis(f): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2009
mandiiee:

yeah i know that, but it has got nothing to do with women and their inability to handle power, it just doesnt make sense to generalize like that,
Look at the posts.No one is generalizing.We are just wondering why she is being manipulative.The man is sick and has admitted.She is covertly and overtly persuading him to run,when she knows his life is at stake.I believe she has some hidden agenda
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by TOPE20001(f): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2009
davidylan:

If this is what allah appointed Yar Adua for then Allah himself must be a disappointment.

Lmao grin
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by danexd(m): 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
calyx:

Did anyone observe something in the picture of Yar'adua and his wife alighting from the plane? Can you see anything?
Bros I no fit shout!!!! This woman is definitely leading our "President", Damn,
as someone right said, no PDP come 2011,
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by D1KeleVra(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2009
@Topic
Na Turai be president?
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by SkyBlue1: 12:50am On Aug 29, 2009
texazzpete:

Interesting.

So if i create a website overnight and post anything i feel like, you people will swallow it hook, line and sinker, abi?
The source of this article does not give me any confidence at all. Besides, it's become all too common for some of these online news agencies to post all sorts of outrageous stories and attribute them to 'informed sources' or 'highly placed sources'.

Either way, if you Nigerians know what's good for you, join me let's vote out PDP in 2011.

Thanks for that, I don't think there has actually been anything more sensible posted in this thread than what was contained in the part highlighted in bold (personal opinion). The complaining will continue, when elections come people won't go out and vote and won't care what happens to votes then expect different? What other fruit can be produced from a country that glorifies corruption and injustice other than corruption and injustice? Let us stop using pronouns like "we" that rob individuals of their personal responsibility and let us make it more personal. Are "you" going to do anything? Are "you" going to vote come 2011? Are "you" going to work towards making sure "your" vote is counted?
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by mandiiee(f): 2:07am On Aug 29, 2009
hollandis:

Look at the posts.No one is generalizing.We are just wondering why she is being manipulative.The man is sick and has admitted.She is covertly and overtly persuading him to run,when she knows his life is at stake.I believe she has some hidden agenda

oh great, i know that already and I actually said something about her greedy attitude, I was only referring to the post i highlighted previously,
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by digitalize(m): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2009
Health is Wealth - Turai pls let your husband live!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by sjeezy8: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2009
is turai high men

dis chick is nutz nothing productive has come to nigeria in the last years
Even OBJ dat robbed nigeria blind was good compared to YRD
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by MuNeme(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2009
Won't it be good for her to take over now as the president at least she will not be as dull and weak as her husband
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Spyker: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2009
A picture says a 1000 words. Is she MOURNING her husband already? How come he wears WHITE and she wear BLACK. black is for mourning.

"President Yaradua is a good man but being good is not enough to lead this nation, he has to do more that being good"= Obasanjo on BBC Hard talk. I think Yaradua should just go and rest after first term before we bury another President.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by GeorgeD1(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2009
second term? oh, pls! same old story of the 'unwilling' becomes willing and then
not only will they stay for the second term, they will want to go for a third term
by trying to undermine the constitution!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by Donvilo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
And why would she do that? undecided
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by oluagness(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2009
This woman (Turai Yaradua ) is not a caring wife. She wants to kill her husband. Does she think Nigerian will allow her to take over the throne if her husband dies? She should be very careful!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by chiozor: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2009
i don't care how anyone look at it, but the question is why are women interested in getting power anyhow and anymeanseven to the detriment of their families
that woman certainly want to kill her husband and will get a small fry that will be screwing her ass grin
women-powe+money=deceit
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by oge4real(f): 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2009
Madam Turai is seriously looking for a state burial for her husband. I think she is really expecting him to die in office so that his burial will become a public holiday in the country. Why else will a woman be pushing herself to an obvious widowhood
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by GeorgeD1(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2009
women and lust for power!
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by calyx: 10:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
A picture says a 1000 words. Is she MOURNING her husband already? How come he wears WHITE and she wear BLACK. black is for mourning.

and you can see clearly the president didnt look very happy he has stepped into the country from the one week turned 10 days journey to saudi arabia. He even looked as though he was goin to smack his wife who was obviously elated(even waving at the crowd) and probably has forced the poor guy back home so people who start asking questions.

The presidents also cry grin
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by greateliso(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2009
hummm, second term; anything can happen
"but i pray for Good"
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by hbrednic: 4:59am On Aug 30, 2009
Turai been young and dynamic will make a better commander in cheif than the husband.
the 1st pics.shows that mr presido is half gone.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by helperzz(m): 6:54am On Aug 30, 2009
@davidlayn Quote from davidlayn if this is what allah has appointed yaradua for then allah must himself be a disappointment i think you should try to use your senses before posting and if the senses are not okay try and consult those who have because i dont think you have the simplest of brain even to that of cockroach ! Get brain before posting Bloody religious fanatic
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by helperzz(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2009
@davidlayn Quote from davidlayn if this is what allah has appointed yaradua for then allah must himself be a disappointment i think you should try to use your senses before posting and if the senses are not okay try and consult those who have because i dont think you have the simplest of brain even to that of cockroach ! Get brain before posting Bloody religious fanatic.When OBASANJO was president did you remember jehova put him there and nobody ever refered to jehova
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by zmurda(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2009
The presidency works as an aphrodisiac for Mr Snail. Leaving it will mean Turai won't get the man's rock off again. She knows what she's doing
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by bluespice(f): 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2009
can we pull a japan come 2011?
i mean vote out the stupid gang of money hungry, half educated,ass kissing, irresponsible idiots called PDP ?
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by MUZBO(m): 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
^Japan has gone through alot. Maybe we should get the U.S to drop a nuclear bomb on us then get people to start eating tofu and doing some sumo wrestling and of course we'll let our suicide rates go up, only then would we have matured enough to vote PDP out.
Re: Yar'adua's Wife Turai Is Fighting For A Second Term by illusion2: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2009
bluespice:

can we pull a japan come 2011?
i mean vote out the stupid gang of money hungry, half educated,ass kissing, irresponsible idiots called PDP ?
no we can't. . . . . .japan & co have a system in place - strong independent institutions (electoral body,police,judiciary etc) we haven't even started work on these. . . .so NO ,we can't 'pull a japan' on the MTFs forgive my french. . . . . unfortunately cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Gang Busted In Georgia / Aregbesola Awards Contract To Construct Highway To Ogun, Lagos / Us Did Not Predict Nigeria’s Break-up In 2015 – Ambassador Mcculley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.