Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,217 members, 7,936,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

“i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In (734 Views)

Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by okedayo1967: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
After he was diagnosed with Kidney failure for four years, GourMay Brice has announced on Facebook that she’d be donating her kidney to her husband of 25 years, George Brice.

The womanshared the news on FB, along with a video, asking for people’s prayers. She wrote:

“Almost four years ago my husband was diagnose with kidney failure. Three of those years we waited for family to come forward to help. Doing dialysis at home was overwhelming to me but we did it anyway together. Watching my husband’s body change before me was more than I could bare. So I went and got tested to see if I’m a match.

read full story at: http://www.div9ja.com/2016/06/im-giving-my-husband-my-kidney-pray-for.html?m=1

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
See mumu act

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Pheals(f): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is love

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:23pm On Jun 10, 2016

*kneels down**praying* "Father lord, this woman right here, says she is about to give 1 her kidney to her hubby. Lord please make the surgery a success.. Thank you Lord for answering my prayer"

*dust knees**stands up*

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Waoooo..... Dats nyc of her....

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Beautifulsarah(f): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
See mumu act
Saving someone's else life is the best thing you can do for humanity

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Dats love mehn...

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Cadamlk: 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
The two of you shall come out rejoicing in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beautifulsarah:

even God said, aint no greater love dan for a man to lay down his life for his friend

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by WHITEWIZARD(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
WE WILL BE WAITING TO TORMENT YOU IN HELL.
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by finalboss1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2016
love
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
I pray for you both to come out alive....

In Jesus name

Hmmm i can also do this for my hubby, depending on undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by obiorathesubtle: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy heartwarming to see love like this..
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
Beautifulsarah:

i know, buh not at my own expense
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by theEYe21(f): 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Don't worry she can still live with one kidney with no problem, they both now have one kidney, see love smiley
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
lilzcee:
See mumu act

Lol. You can survive perfectly well with one kidney, ya know? Some folks are actually born with one kidney, and lead perfectly healthy lives. Your remaining kidney would simply become enlarged due to performing twice the work it was doing before. And unless the kidney being replaced in the transplant patient is diseased or cancerous, the surgeons won't bother taking that out, either. They'd just put it in the abdomen. Risk vs. benefit.
Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by rose54321: 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
That's sweet of you, my only advice - Please don't have any expectation.

That you have chosen to give to him doesn't mean if the case is reversed in the future he will do same for you.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Giving My Husband My Kidney, Pray For Us!” – Woman Discloses As She Goes In by njiasi30(f): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmm, d love must b strong. I hope he does nt give u reason to regret ..... D treatment will b successful IJN amen. smiley

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women In Nigeria Ought Not To Do... / Why Women Date Men / Please Is This Popular Rumor True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.