Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume (911 Views)

JAMB Fixes Date For 2016 UTME… See Full Details / Cut-off-marks For Ebonyi State University: / What Next After Thesubmission Of Direct Entry Form For Ebonyi State University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by affigurl(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2009
heard the new date for the exams is 7th and 8th, but the fed gov says no more post ume, is this exams still goin to hold?, please anyone dat has updated info about this shld pleas holla at me, wanna be sure b4 leaveing.
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2009
Have u filled the online registration of the exam and where on earth are u now,the latest news i heard is that the the exam wil hold
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by affigurl(f): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2009
Thank you , wots ur num so i can get in touch,
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 5:41am On Sep 02, 2009
What u have to know is many schools defy assu,nasu to conduct their their exam and even some schools admision list is out and their registeration is going on,e.g. tasued u can reach me on 07063396587,mostreall4all@yahoo.com
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 5:44am On Sep 02, 2009
What u have to know is many schools defy assu,nasu to conduct their their exam and even some schools admision list is out and their registeration is going on,e.g. tasued u can reach me on 07063396587,mostreall4all@yahoo.com
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by cenaboy(m): 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hey affigurl [/b]what a hell of rubish you are circulating to others, pls sit down in your father's house ,don't read or prepare for the exam on that 8 and 9 of september you will remember this sin you have committed on 7 oky better ask question before you post any rubish.

sorry for my harsh word. But be carefull the way you talk in public epecially in this nairaland

Good girl, the date is 8 and 9 of next month so cool to see on that day
be a good girl

[b]I remains Cena
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by jugo500(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hey cena, u shud really take it easy on that girl. For all that are interested the date still remains 8th and 9th of september 2009. Science students are the first 2 sit 4 the exam on the 8th followed by arts/social science students on the 9th. Make plans 2 be there. Best of luck, JUGO.
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hey jugo and cena, u are all alright and God bles u all,are they stil seling the form pls
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2009
Helo man, pls are they still doin the registeration,alert me as soon as posible
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by jugo500(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2009
Mostreal, i think they shud still be selling their forms cuz the notice board on their site still reads registration continues. Check it out first before u travel to buy the form. Besides when u get to ebsu(campus), go to diamond bank. They are banks selling it. Gud luck
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2009
Thanks jugo, i am very greatfull,may the lord help u in thousand times
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by cenaboy(m): 11:02am On Sep 03, 2009
Hey mostreal,I think[b] Jago[/b] have said it all so go to any cyber cafee and obtain some information from them and know the next step to follow.Just pray to GOD is still on.
hoping to see you that day
Am still cena
stal cool
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by Mostreall(m): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2009
thank you man for the post
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by cenaboy(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2009
Mostreal another idea am giving you known is that even if you don't partake in this exam, you can still purchase the substitution form and still write exam OR purchase the pre degree form
stay cool
from cena
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by affigurl(f): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2009
Thank you all, I reali appreciate, but am still not getting the date, i heard it's 7th and 8th now its 8th and 9th, which is which, luv u all.08020567273
Re: New Date For Ebonyi State Post Ume by cenaboy(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2009
mostreal and others that had problem with their registration just check the ebsu home page and then check the notice board  and you will see the latest news.The exam remains 8 and 9 of this month
stay cool
cena

(1) (Reply)

Information Abt Any Pre Degree Course In Any Nigerian Univeristy / Yaba Tech Post Ume Questions Available : Contact Me Immediately / .....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.