Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,972 members, 7,936,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:08 AM

Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter (21920 Views)

Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Harmony92(f): 12:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Dojupyo:
Oh Lord.. Bless my HUSBAND and I with a baby girl as our first child, then two boys after cool..

Cute child
wow am praying for such 2.

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by SONIA54320(f): 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
her hair look so healthy but the baby is really cute
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:02am On Jun 12, 2016
GodblessNig247:

Gush!! ! Ur beauty is flawless hence, out of this world! !! Oh my God!!

Thanks a lot. Smiles

Good morning
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 5:04am On Jun 12, 2016
limitless777:

Hmmmm.
Quite better now my sister.

Have a great nite rest.
did you say heavy eyelids?

receive Ur instant RELIEF NOW in Jesus name Ma.
it's well with U.

sleep tight and dream of. ........

Lolz

Good morning
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by GeeBlack121(m): 7:09am On Jun 12, 2016
Young03:
chai,..what a world self
she is proud to be a baby mama
na money oo
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by jrupa(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2016
Dojupyo:

Hahhahahahahhaa. You're not serious grin
Lol

Don't worry your husband has another plan.
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by corruptboss(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2016
marriage has always been bad business for male musicians because, over 70% of their revenue comes from their female fans (the remaining 30% are just lovers of good music ).

when d spotlight goes deem, flavor is going to gather all the monies made from them over excited female fans and settle with his kid n baby mama (like we call her)

baby mama's know this that's why, instead of leaving their seemingly irresponsible baby's daddy and start d search afresh, they constantly flaunt their new looks, n love child.

of course. .. there are exceptions, I'm just thinking aloud
#ourmalemusiciansarenotirresponsibl
#givingbabymamashopesince1805
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by knxpin(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Amefrica:
Cute picture! Abeg anyone sabi any single Nigerian celebrity I fit come home come marry? Nigerian girls be slaying bruh! I kinda feel like I'm missing out a lot grin grin

Linda ikeji -0
Anna banner +1
Genevive nnaji+1
Cozi orjiakor +infinitamente
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by finessey: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2016
Proud single mother!! grin
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by marianneada(f): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Flavour should marry either of his babymamas and quit playing with their emotions.cute baby sha
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by GodblessNig247(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2016
mimzy:

Thanks a lot. Smiles

Good morning

Good morning to u. Do have a swell day.
Re: Anna Banner Shares Photo With Her Daughter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
knxpin:

Linda ikeji -0
Anna banner +1
Genevive nnaji+1
Cozi orjiakor +infinitamente

Lol nope! They are too old abeg. Im still a young guy! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Solade & Wife, Hannah Marsh Solade Celebrate Wedding Anniversary / Bolanle Ninalowo Rocks Clean Agbada In New Adorable Photo / Uchenna Nnanna, Husband Richard Uchechukwu Maduka, 2 Sons In Matching Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.