Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,172 members, 7,963,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs (1578 Views)

6 Best Ways To Enjoy Oral With Your Partner (photo) / Weird Places You've Had Sex Or Would Love To Have Sex Except In Bedroom (pics) / Sexual Intercourse Or Blow Jobs/head, Which Do You Prefer? (18+pic Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 15, 2016
How to have MouthAction 'Going down', 'giving head', 'blow jobs' … there are many different ways of saying ‘MouthAction’. MouthAction means using your mouth and tongue to stimulate your partners’ genitals – but do you want to do it and are you ready? Should I have MouthAction? Just like having sexual intercourse, it’s a big decision to start having MouthAction, and it’s important that you’re ready to start exploring in this way.

If someone is trying to convince you to have MouthAction with lines like these then stand back and question whether you’re being pressured into it: *.“It doesn’t mean we’ve had real sex – you’ll still be a virgin.” *.“If you don’t want sex then you should at least go down on me.” *.“It’s not as risky as having intercourse.” However, MouthAction can be a good way to discover new pleasures with your partner without having sexual intercourse.

So if you’re happy and comfortable with the person you’re with it can be a great way to get physically closer and learn what turns each other on. Some people find that when they have MouthAction for the first time – whether they’re giving it or receiving it – they feel nervous. Remember that everyone is different and it takes a while to work out what makes someone feel good. Giving a man MouthAction If a man has an erection then he is likely to be aroused enough for MouthAction.

However, it’s still a good idea to use your hand to touch him before you start to help work up to the sensation of MouthAction. If you’re unsure how far you want him to penetrate your mouth, use your thumb and forefinger to make a ring around his penis, stopping it as far as you want to go. You can keep moving it down slowly until you reach the point where it feels deep enough. Many men find MouthAction (also known as ‘blow jobs’) highly sensitive, so start gently and slowly and work up to a faster pace.

Even if you decide to give a man MouthAction, it doesn’t mean that you have to let him ejaculate in your mouth. Of course, if he’s wearing a condom this won’t be such an issue, and it means you will both be protected against sexually transmitted infections (STIs)and HIV. It’s also entirely up to you how long you continue for. Giving a woman MouthAction It’s usually a good idea to spend some time kissing and touching before giving a woman MouthAction.

Take your time to explore her upper thighs and the area around her vagina first, to help her get aroused. The most sensitive part of the vagina for a woman is the clitoris, which has more than 8, 000 nerve endings. But the whole pelvic area has 15, 000 nerve endings, meaning it is very sensitive. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/best-way-to-enjoy-oral-sex-or-call-it.html

Re: Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs by ForeverYoung197(f): 12:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Oh I just realized this thread is for the beginners grin.
Re: Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs by ayinde2ade(m): 12:51am On Jun 15, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Oh I just realized this thread is for the beginners grin.
are u a "professional"?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs by magabounce(m): 4:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Kikikiki...
Wot's dat line again...
Ki mo ladi Ki mo jedi... iranu Abasha...
Forgive me if I didn't get the spelling wrong...
I enjoy giving head tho grin grin grin
Re: Best Way To Enjoy MouthAction, Or Call It Blow Jobs by GoldenJulius(m): 11:02am On Jun 15, 2016
Hmm,this is serious.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo playing love (pix) / In One Word Describe How You're Feeling Right Now / Can She Be The Hottest Lawyer In Israel Judge Have No Say Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.